It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible solution for the strange noises being heard around the earth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Dear ATS,

I am somewhat new to ATS but I have a theory about what these strange noises people are reporting around the earth and what they could be. My theory is that our center of the earth is a liquid crystal and rotates at 7.8 hertz which is increasing. It is now somewhere around 11 hertz. On December 2012 it is said to increase to 13hertz just as the Fibonacci sequence would predict.

My opinion is that the sounds that are being witnessed are a combination of two things.

First, some sounds are from the frequency of the earth in increasing. This is proven in science. When a frequency passes through a medium the medium forms a pattern. As the pattern increase so does the complexity of the pattern. This would cause some elements to shift around in the earth which may cause some noise; this is my more positive view.

My second thought would be that it is from earths weakening magnetic field. The sounds we are hearing are ominous. Could this be the sounds of a dying planet? How weak will the magnetic field get and what will this cause? I hope that this is not why we are hearing sounds.

This is a quote from a physics forum

Ja-son

"The Earth's frequency or rate of vibration was thought to be constant. When NASA started measuring this in hertz it was at 7.8. Now it is at 11.2,has been measured as high as 14 and is speeding up.

At the same time the field strength of Earth's gravity is dropping at an alarming rate. In the last few years magnetic north has been moving pretty fast as well. The inner core of the earth has also displaced itself from the angle of rotation of the earth's crust-crustal displacement.

The sun's own magnetic north and south is no longer detectable as of 1995. Solar flares, proton storms are off the scale. Remember the recent beeper satellite malfunction.

The sun holds all the planets in place. The atom is 99% space and 1% energy that behaves as though it were conscious. The entire universe is a pulsation of conscious energy.

On 12-22-2012 the sun will be in alignment with the galactic equator of the Milky Way Galaxy. This occurs once every 25,800 years. This was predicted millenia ago by the Mayans. This is also the date of the birth of Venus.

You can shrug it off or let it scare you. That is what they want and what you will probably do. They want you to be paranoid about it. If this is true then this information is lethal-the thought police will be knocking at your door. Well let me tell you-the emperor has no clothes.

Mr. Crowley infiltrated all those secret societies and said all they do is wear funny hats. What I am saying is this-what if it is true? Why is important scientific information being denied us? Or how about this metaphysical argument-well if it is true then it is affecting our subconscious and it will happen anyway. Destiny is matter of choice. We have not been given free will to be vibrated into a higher consciousness unwillingly. Religious hysteria and propaganda is very powerful and makes us all fearful. It can destroy us if we are not careful.

For those that believe, now explanation is necessary. For those that don't, no explanation will suffice."

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Your fear is the killer......if we are going up....well, just go with the flow......like as not if you are fairly normal you have will ascend with the rest of humanity.....no big deal cosmically...happens every 25000 odd years...Thats where the atlanteans, ,Lemurians , and mayhap the Pyramid builders too....??
Have all gone before us....
Whatever happens Let It Be....relax,......
If on the other hand, the world is gonna end in screaming bloody agony, fiery oblivion or frozen wasteland, simply put your head between yer knees kiss your arse goodbyeee............

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
You do know, don't you, that the human ear can''t hear frequencies that low?
Twenty cycles per second is about the lowest average sound audible.
Women can hear slightly lower frequencies than men.

Wikipedia only speaks of the frequency being created in the atmosphere.
I did a fast scan of their explanation, and saw not a word about the interior of the Earth being the cause.
edit on 12-2-2012 by Aliensun because: Add last two lines

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Everything is connected in some way, I am not saying that you would directly hear the core of the earth but the sound may come from the changing magnetic field as the core speeds and the sun reaching a solar maximum. The effetcs may also be caused by the frequency increase on the crust or oceans

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Why am i not hearing the sound? I am standing in the dirt with no shoes on ,as close to the centre of the Earth as i can get.
please explain

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I thought I had read somewhere that tesla has said that our 50-60 hertz power grid could effect the magnetic feild.

top topics

join