It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The time has come to make a stand

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   
The core of this thread relates directly to the video that has been inserted and even though it is long and most of you are probably familiar with the issues discussed, I would appeal to you all who haven't seen it, to watch it.

Let me first preface the video by saying that i avid been and active ATS member for a few years now. In that time i have read thread after thread created by frustrated members who are completely disillusioned with the path we as humanity are travelling down. I am yet to find a post where an individual is happy with the general state of affairs on this planet and is content to carry on without concern.

The point i am trying to make is that it is now time to change tack if you will, to turn away from this path of hate, greed and destruction. We have to become more active and vocal in our communities in the hope that as many people as possible can enlightened as to our plight. I know that for many of the members of this site there are other issues that are deemed more important such as the extra terrestrial agenda, climate change and the apocalyptic prophesies just to name a few. However, i put it to you that all of these issues are tied in one way or another to the overall message discussed in the video and my hope is that after watching it you will be inspired to do your part to heal this beautiful planet that we call home.

Enjoy

For those who are prevented from watching the youtube video

Vimeo

Also i would like to make clear that this video has been cleared for free distribution by its creators and in no way infringes on or violates any copyright laws
edit on 12-2-2012 by Utopian because: Update

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Utopian

I would like to watch it, but the link is showing it to be blocked.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Well, it would seem that WMG, SME, UMG, ZAD solutions, Believe and Warner Bros. Entertainment don’t want us to have this inspiration in the U.S.… it’s blocked due to copyright claims.
edit on 12/2/2012 by Iamonlyhuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Utopian

I agree. So I do what I can by informing people about the Rothschild banking agenda that has been put forth under the guise of the New World Order.

In the hopes that one day someone with some serious Clout or resources hears someone like me and stands up also.

This has been ongoing and we have a much better chance at defeating such scum than we had 10 years ago. You never know
I personally like to think 2012 is the year we leave all this illogical behaviour behind and become a responsible species ^.^

We gots lotsa work 2 be doing it would seem lol. Aaaah a challenge

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Sounds good.

Might watch it when I have a spare 2 HOURS AND THIRTY NINE MINUTES

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Damn, some one should bring this thread to the attention of Yarosh! he knows everything

On a real though, I'll be watching that tonight thanks

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Utopian..I totally agree..Im doing all I can to inform peeps..but its hard work.It seems until this stuff gets on MSM (yeah right) it doesnt have "perceived" credibilty..Even mentioning it I get the obligatory rolling of the eyes
and the "Oh your not one of those weird conspiracy types are you"..and "wheres your tin hat' replies..

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Yep still waiting for these banker guys to take over the world. They sure are taking their sweet time though. This theory has persisted since the first bank was created by the Knights Templar, just the names change.

top topics

join