It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Locusts of Revelation - (Coming Martial Law to the United States ???)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2004 @ 10:39 PM
link   
This was written by me: (there is no url but I have emailed it to several Christian people)

Locusts of Revelation - (Coming Martial Law to the United States ???)

God bless you in Yeshua Name.

It is possible that God through His mercy has revealed to me some of the meaning of Chapter 9 of Revelation.

If this is false then I pray to God in Yeshua Name that He show me the true meaning of this chapter because I do not want to preach any type of false doctrine. So I ask that you pray about this in Yeshua Name and ask Him if this is true or not and if this is false than please pray for me that Yeshua show me the truth about this.

I am not saying that this is what I believe 100%. I am asking that you look at this and pray about it in Yeshua Name and ask Him if this is true. Please do not misunderstand me if you disagree for I want to seek the Truth in these matters and my intention here is an analysis and to seek the Truth in these matters:

Revelation 9
1 And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit.
2 And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit.
3 And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power.
4 And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads.
5 And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man.
6 And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them.
7 And the shapes of the locusts were like unto horses prepared unto battle; and on their heads were as it were crowns like gold, and their faces were as the faces of men.
8 And they had hair as the hair of women, and their teeth were as the teeth of lions.
9 And they had breastplates, as it were breastplates of iron; and the sound of their wings was as the sound of chariots of many horses running to battle.
10 And they had tails like unto scorpions, and there were stings in their tails: and their power was to hurt men five months.
11 And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon.
12 One woe is past; and, behold, there come two woes more hereafter.
=========

Revelation 9
1 And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit.

(the star falling from heaven is satan the fallen angel)

2 And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit.

(the smoke covering the light is a smoke of deception covering the Truth. It is a political smoke. Why do I say that? As you will see the locusts represent a plague of war covering the land and war is political. So: this smoke might be be this 'war on terrorism' that is spreading throughout the whole world right now and might even be used very soon to persecute the Christians.)

3 And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power.

(Throughout the bible; especially in the old testament: locusts represent a plague covering the land. These locusts in chapter 9 of Revelation are not physical locusts; they are symbolic for a plague covering the land. And since these locusts are war-like locusts: they are symbolic of: A PLAGUE OF WAR COVERING THE LAND.)

4 And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads.
5 And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man.
6 And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them.

There will be no Carpet Bombing in this 'war' for it is commanded that they hurt not the grass of the earth nor any green tree neither any tree.

(This next part has confused me for a very long time. I have been praying to God in Yeshua Name for many years now to reveal this to me because I could never understand this part. It is now possible that the Lord has revealed this to me through His mercy sake. Now: Have you ever heard of a war where the army is instructed not to kill the opposing enemy? Ofcourse not. In every war the army's goal is to kill the opposing enemy. Except in times in the middle of battle where the enemy forces surrender and you take prisoners. But still, on the onset of that war the first goal is to kill the enemy.
In this plague of war covering the land this 'army' is instructed NOT to kill.
What kind of a war is that?
It could be a 'war' (for lack of a better term) of some type of Martial Law where the army is instructed to take captives and put them in concentration camps (so in that situation the 'army's' goal is NOT to kill but to take captive) as in a civilian population': some sort of Martial Law.
Also, this 'war' is against ONLY those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads.
So this war is not against the true Christians.
How could this be?
In the Book of Jeremiah, God told His prophet Jeremiah to tell Israel that because of their sin that He was going to punish them by making them slaves of Babylon. And furthermore: God told Jeremiah to tell Israel not to rebel against their slave masters; which were ordained by God to punish Israel for their sins, but to accept this punishment from God of slavery and not to rebel. Furthermore: Gold told Jeremiah His prophet to tell Israel that if they disobeyed His instructions by rebelling against their slave masters (Babylon) that God would have Israel destroyed for disobeying.
So: this message from God to His people is very specific.
So: any person who calls himself a Christian and also non-believers who would one day take up arms against the United States Government are disobeying God's will.
So: a 'true' Christian would not take up arms in any type of attempt to overthrow the United States Government.
That is why this war; this plague of war covering the land (locusts) is against only those who have not the seal of God in their foreheads.)

7 And the shapes of the locusts were like unto horses prepared unto battle; and on their heads were as it were crowns like gold, and their faces were as the faces of men.
8 And they had hair as the hair of women, and their teeth were as the teeth of lions.
9 And they had breastplates, as it were breastplates of iron; and the sound of their wings was as the sound of chariots of many horses running to battle.
10 And they had tails like unto scorpions, and there were stings in their tails: and their power was to hurt men five months.

(Again: these locusts are war-like locusts because it is symbolic of a plague of war covering the land.
It is also very interesting that these locusts have faces as they were the faces of men.
The first Beast of Daniel: the lion with eagle wing's (being England and the United States) after the wings were plucked (depiction of the American Revolution) the eagle wings (being America) a man's heart was given to it.
This is a very interesting depiction. Because in the beginning of America it is described as a man's heart was given to it. But after the fall (of America) (after America turns her back on God) it now says (in Revelation) that their faces were as the faces of men. So now it has only the outward image as in appearing to be as a man (so-called human rights, rights of man, etc.) but it is only the outward image because in it's heart it is now not a defender of man's rights (but only having the appearance as if it had)

Now: the hair as the hair of women is an accurate description of modern-day feminism (which is evil and satanic)

the stings in their tails (that 'might' be a description of the like rubber bullets or pepper guns that some cops use today against rioting crowds)

11 And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon.
12 One woe is past; and, behold, there come two woes more hereafter.

(Again: satan has now taken control of this army; military, government (of the United States) and the United States is now under full demonic possession)

Please pray about this and ask God in Yeshua Name if this is true or if there is any truth to this.
Again, I have no intention in any way whatsoever to preach any type of false doctrine. So I ask the Lord in Yeshua Name to tell me if this is true or not; for only God Himself in Yeshua Name can reveal the truth on these matters of these great mysteries of God and He will reveal them to His saints at the time appointed when it is in His Will.

Please pray about this and ask God in Yeshua Name if this is true.

God bless you in Yeshua Name,

====

FURTHER CONFIRMATION:

EXCERPT FROM:
IS AMERICA BABYLON?
www.markswatson.com...

====
The KING OF BABYLON THE NATION, is presented in the Scripture AS THE ANTICHRIST (LUCIFER). THIS KING, OF THE NATION BABYLON THE GREAT, goes forth and conquers and then RULES OVER THE NATIONS OF THE WORLD. Check Isaiah 14:4-6, Jeremiah 51:25; 44; Habakkuk 1:6-10; 2:4-5; Revelation 13:7-8; 17:18; 18:24, and you will see this. It is THE KING OF BABYLON in every single instance that GOES FORTH TO CONQUER AND TO DESTROY AND RULE THE NATIONS. It is ALWAYS BABYLON THE NATION AND THE CITY, from whence he gets his POWER TO DO IT. It is BABYLON THE NATION, through its deceptive front THE UNITED NATIONS, that rules the world FROM THE GREAT CITY BABYLON, which is NEW YORK CITY. That is why the UN is located in NEW YORK. It is no accident. It is not a coincidence!!
====

====
Revelation 9
=====

p.s.

===

5 months.
Why 5 months ?
This prophecy of the locusts is describing the last 5 months in the life of the United States of America

It will end by the destruction of America-Babylon

posted on Sep, 17 2004 @ 12:01 AM
link   
I am blessed by your heart to honor the Lord Yeshua.

I find your thoughts interesting, but do not agree with them. (Currently finished teaching a study on this chapter.)

God is pronouncing judgements on mankind. The 5th angle sounds. The bottomless pit is opened, and these hideous beasts emerge. I believe they are demonic manifestations to set about doing exaclty what is described in chapter 9.

Men will seek death and cannot die. I bet under martial law, they will not be able to prevent suicide and death.

I like the literal interpretation better here. It fits into the sequence of the Great Tribulation.

But I do think that there will be martial law as we head toward a one world government under the anti-christ.

Be blessed. I disagree in Love with only the desire to discuss.

The Spider

posted on Sep, 17 2004 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Soooooo ...

... does that mean that GW Bush really is the Anti-Christ?
And he has gathered all the Christians to believe in him falsely through his lies?

d1k

posted on Sep, 17 2004 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Who is Yeshua? Never heard that name before.

If something does happen, I hope it happens soon. Lets get this whole end of the work, antichrist stuff over with already. I'm getting tired of reading about it

posted on Sep, 17 2004 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Thought you could not say when it would take place? Good, now it's not going to happen for a long time to come. Something like ," But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not theangels of heaven, but MY Father only..."

posted on Sep, 17 2004 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Chuck Stevenson: I don't think that GWB is the AntiChrist; but he is currently the king of babylon.

d1k: Yeshua is the original Hebrew name of Jesus (how it's pronounced)

It is the same name as Joshua.

Moses was not allowed to enter the Promised Land because Moses represented the law and no man can enter Heaven by good works.

After Moses died, God gave charge to Joshua (his name litteraly means: The LORD Saves)
The english translators translated Joshua (Yeshua)'s name to Joshua.

Joshua had the same name as Jesus.
It was Joshua who entered the Promised Land (not Moses) and this represented that only through Jesus the Messiah can one enter the Kingdom of Heaven.

The Destruction of Jericho represents the coming destruction of this world.
The 7 Trumpets of Jericho represent the 7 Trumpets of the Book of Revelation.

bobafett1972: I am not psychic but I think that in 2005-2006 things will start to get really bad.

posted on Sep, 17 2004 @ 02:22 PM
link   
spidergooch:
you wrote:

===
Locusts are Locusts

God is pronouncing judgements on mankind. The 5th angle sounds. The bottomless pit is opened, and these hideous beasts emerge. I believe they are demonic manifestations to set about doing exaclty what is described in chapter 9.

I like the literal interpretation better here. It fits into the sequence of the Great Tribulation.
===

Wrong. So many christians reply just like you and you are all wrong.
100% wrong.

If you guys are waiting for actual demon-alien-locust-monsters to actually appear on the Earth: That is NOT going to happen.

This is a parable Mystery that can ONLY be Revealed by God Himself at the time of His Will.

Matthew 13
10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?
11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.
12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.
13 Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.
14 And in them is fulfilled the prophecy of Esaias, which saith, By hearing ye shall hear, and shall not understand; and seeing ye shall see, and shall not perceive:
15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.
16 But blessed are your eyes, for they see: and your ears, for they hear.
17 For verily I say unto you, That many prophets and righteous men have desired to see those things which ye see, and have not seen them; and to hear those things which ye hear, and have not heard them.

posted on Sep, 18 2004 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Wow!

I am supposed to take that and go hide? Not likely. It is very poor interpretive method to take aan explanation from Christ about parables and apply them to Revelation.

No, I would argue that you are 100% wrong in your interpretive method. Christ told us what parables were meant for, and then he had the wisdom to tell us when He was teaching in parables.

I would prefer if you disagreed with me, or us Christians who you seem to view as unenlightened, you would do so with a less arrogant and insulting tone.

new topics

top topics

join