It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coming Russian Nuclear Sneak Attack on America !!!! (bible prophecy)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 10:29 PM
link   
spidergooch and andhow:

Ezekiel 38

10 Thus saith the Lord GOD; It shall also come to pass, that at the same time shall things come into thy mind, and thou shalt think an evil thought:
11 And thou shalt say, I will go up to the land of unwalled villages; I will go to them that are at rest, that dwell safely, all of them dwelling without walls, and having neither bars nor gates,
12 To take a spoil, and to take a prey; to turn thine hand upon the desolate places that are now inhabited, and upon the people that are gathered out of the nations, which have gotten cattle and goods, that dwell in the midst of the land.
13 Sheba, and Dedan, and the merchants of Tarshish, with all the young lions thereof, shall say unto thee, Art thou come to take a spoil? hast thou gathered thy company to take a prey? to carry away silver and gold, to take away cattle and goods, to take a great spoil?

===

Ycon:
You are 100% correct.
You have a very firm understanding (in a very high level) of what is happening.

===

In politics, nothing happens by accident. If it happens, you can bet it was planned that way. -Franklin D. Roosevelt

===

The fact that these 2 Americans and 1 British Hostage had no security was not an accident.

The fact is that what happened in the Abu Gharib Prison was not an accident.

This Satanic Child Support Feminist Abortion Shadow Government of the United States: they want the people of the world to hate America ....

Why ?
Because of the so-called US Constitution etc. of the Rights of Man and Freedom etc.
They want to destroy that and replace it with a New World Order One World Government.

You people have absolutely no idea whatsoever the evil that we are dealing with here with this Satanic Child Support Feminist Abortion Shadow Government of the United States.

They are preparing one day for the US Economy to Collapse and to bring in a UN Military Police Force into America with Martial Law and these foreign troops will have no mercy whatsoever on the America people.

Get right with God.
Read the bible.
Pray to God in Jesus Name.
And stop sinning.

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Gog and Magog certainly refer to Russia...

But the remainder of the chapter is an invasion of Israel. I am not sure what higher level of understanding one needs to understand the Geography of the area.

I agree with your ideas surrounding the end times, and the things that are taking place, but your application of scripture is not what I would call advanced. In fact, a lot of what I am seeing is out of context. Verses are isolated from the remainder of the text to give flexibility to interpretation.

You are certainly are entitled to your own interpretation. Does not mean that the remainder of us are ingnorant folks slogging away in the dark while you have a higher level of discernment.

So I again will disagree with your interpretation as it applies to scripture, but argree that we are in the end times, and we all need to be right with God.

The Spider

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 11:00 AM
link   
spidergooch:

I am glad and thank God that you are aware that Gog and Magog of Ezekiel Chapters 38 and 39 is Russia.

But the United States is also in there (hidden).

spidergooch: Listen to me please...

If you were President Putin, would you attack Israel without accounting for the military reaction from the United States ?

If you were President Putin, would you attack Israel and just sit and wait for the United States to respond ?
Think about it.
Ofcourse not. Ofcourse you wouldn't.

spidergooch:
Henry Gruver explains how the United States has been hidden in Ezekiel chapters 38 and 39 in this free online video:
www.tvbn.com...

It is a 3 Part Video Series there at that url:
The Russian Invasion Tapes I asked Henry if I could put his videos on the web and, without hesitation he gave me permission to do so. Part 2 Part 3
DSL (part 1) DSL(part 2) DSL(part 3)

spidergooch:
Please check it out one day when you have some free time.

Here is a tidbit:
We all know that Ezekiel chapters 38 and 39 is describing the Final Battle of Armagedon when Russia, Iran, and many nations with them attack Israel.
But did you know that the United States is also in there? hidden ...

This is describing Israel (being attacked):
Ezekiel 38
1 And the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,
2 Son of man, set thy face against Gog, the land of Magog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal, and prophesy against him,
3 And say, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I am against thee, O Gog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal:
4 And I will turn thee back, and put hooks into thy jaws, and I will bring thee forth, and all thine army, horses and horsemen, all of them clothed with all sorts of armour, even a great company with bucklers and shields, all of them handling swords:
5 Persia, Ethiopia, and Libya with them; all of them with shield and helmet:
6 Gomer, and all his bands; the house of Togarmah of the north quarters, and all his bands: and many people with thee.
7 Be thou prepared, and prepare for thyself, thou, and all thy company that are assembled unto thee, and be thou a guard unto them.
8 After many days thou shalt be visited: in the latter years thou shalt come into the land that is brought back from the sword, and is gathered out of many people, against the mountains of Israel, which have been always waste: but it is brought forth out of the nations, and they shall dwell safely all of them.
9 Thou shalt ascend and come like a storm, thou shalt be like a cloud to cover the land, thou, and all thy bands, and many people with thee.

Now verse 10 thru verse 13 starts describing the United States being attacked by Russia:

10 Thus saith the Lord GOD; It shall also come to pass, that at the same time shall things come into thy mind, and thou shalt think an evil thought:
11 And thou shalt say, I will go up to the land of unwalled villages; I will go to them that are at rest, that dwell safely, all of them dwelling without walls, and having neither bars nor gates,
12 To take a spoil, and to take a prey; to turn thine hand upon the desolate places that are now inhabited, and upon the people that are gathered out of the nations, which have gotten cattle and goods, that dwell in the midst of the land.
13 Sheba, and Dedan, and the merchants of Tarshish, with all the young lions thereof, shall say unto thee, Art thou come to take a spoil? hast thou gathered thy company to take a prey? to carry away silver and gold, to take away cattle and goods, to take a great spoil?

So verses 1 - 9 is talking about Israel:
Now in verse 10 it says: (after describing Israel being attacked)

It shall also come to pass (also, that Israel will be attacked and also this will happen):

Now: Is Russia north or south of Israel ???
Russia is north.
If Russia descided to attack Israel, they would go down south; to attack Israel. Not up north.

Verse 11 here says that they Russia will go up to the land of unwalled villages.

This is describing Russia going up through the North Pole Arctic to go and attack the United States.

Verse 112 says that this land has alot of cattle.
The United States has 100 Million head of cattle.
There are not too many cows in Israel.

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I have dreamed these things for as long as I remember - even back when I was a child and didn't know anything about bible prophecy, let alone the end times. Everytime I would dream about these things someone was showing me these things; they were not just dream like visions, they were very real and they implanted deep.

Things like this intrigue me because I don't hesitate to believe what I have been shown in dreams, but I do hestitate to believe what human beings try to make believe (well, society, media) - Last year, I had two visions while I was awake. Scared me to the point of going through a series of health evaluations which included MRI, and other workup. Maybe I am wacked? But just the same, I would rather believe my dreams and visions rather than the illusions from television, etc.

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Godsent:
Share with us your Dreams and Visions.

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Believe what you want, but there is no reason for Russia to attack the US

And even if there were, they probably wouldn't be able to pull it off.

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 10:08 PM
link   
One goes up to Jerusalem wether it is north or south.

I will offer another thought on this before I move on. Russia has held a doctrine of Persian Gulf Control since the Cold War.

They recently published a strategic plan for taking control of the Middle East in one bold strike.

Of course, they would have to anticipate what the United States would do. I just simply do not see the US in prophecy. Reason? We are either irrelevant or we are wiped out.

The Russians would want the Middle East.

1. In 1973 Russian Paratroopers were 1 hour from attacking Tel-Aviv when the Yom Kippur war broke down. Then President Nixon picked up the hotline after opening all our missile silos and sending the entire B-52 fleet into the air. Blink. They thought twice.

2. Russia has a secret alliance with many of its former republics, and with Iran. It is a non-exclusive, mutual defense pact.

3. If we take action against Iran, and Iran responds, Russia would have no choice but to respond with force. They would move on Israel and the Middle East as rapidly as possible, to create irrefutable facts on the ground.

4. Hence in Ez. when the Bible mentions God will put hooks in Russia's mouth and bring her down.

5. The Russians has sufficeint ground and air assets for an airland blitz of Israel and the Middle East. Iran could engage US forces in Iraq, leaving us with a long distance battle, and lots of Russian missile boats off our shores.

Control of the bulk of the world's oil reservers would be more than sufficient reasons to launch and attack.

The Spider

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 10:15 PM
link   
there is no such thing as a sneak attack with nuclear weapons anymore isnt there an early warning sytem of at least 1 minute enough time to launch a equal strike back , unless its a mass suitcase nuke attack this is highly unlikely, but not impossible

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 11:16 PM
link   
You are correct.

There can never truly be a complete surprise attack, even with the Typhoon class boats. But a 1 minute warning is pretty bleak.

A nuclear attack would be directly conditioned on the American response to a Russian attack.

Israel has it's own nukes.

But there are other nuclear possibilites. A very Limited nuclear strike. 3 Massive EMP blasts knock out all of our advance electronics and everything that uses them. Two or three keyn strikes with MRV's, and strategically we are finished. Russia could absorb a nuclear attack better than we could.

Any way,
Just some concluding thoughts..

The Spider

posted on Sep, 24 2004 @ 02:04 AM
link   
finaly people begin open thier eyes

posted on Sep, 24 2004 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by lightningrod
Coming Russian Nuclear Sneak Attack on America !!!! (bible prophecy)

Vision from God given to Henry Gruver:

I saw a massive military movement coming out of an area up by the Arctic. And I couldn't figure out what this was, what was going on. WHY a military, Navy, and Air Force WHY it would be going out between the United States and Europe up above Finland going out through the Icelandic Gap and heading down between the United States and Europe

And making a curl all the way around the Horn of Africa towards the Persian Gulf.
Now that's significant.

But all of a sudden I was alarmed because of that, you would have been too.

I looked over towards the United States and I saw something I have never seen in my life, I have never even preconceived the thought of it.

I had always thought that the United States was WISER and MORE POWERFUL than to allow Russian subs to be parked right almost on our beaches per say. What I mean by that is you could see the submarines down under the water but there were areas that the sand still had drifted on down from the beaches into the depths.

And the submarine was sitting there aimed at America.

I saw them sprinkled all the way across the East coast. When I saw that, my family at that time lived in Portland, Oregon

I was alarmed of course and I wanted to look over towards Portland to see what was going on

And as I looked across the continent of the United States of this globe I saw the submarines from way up by Washington the top of Washington all the way down around towards San Diego poised in the same way all the way along our coast on the North from the Pacific side.

Than something else caught my Attention.

I began to see Radio Towers going up all across the Nation and these Radio towers as they went up (dut dut-dut dut) the dotted lines begin going out as though they were transmitting and than there was an alarm went off in me

They're sounding the alarm. We're going to be under attack. The siege has been waged.
When all of a sudden I was watching these Radio Dots going out like the transmitting of a warning and instead of the people being warned they sprinkled to the ground like dust

And an alarm went off in me and I cried out in the Heavens and I said "Oh God THEY WON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT HIT THEM !!!"

And at that time all of a sudden I looked down on the eastern seaboard at the submarine was drawn to that one right off from New York City and I saw the missile come right out of that submarine and go right up and come right over the City of New York and the entire City disappears.

Than I looked down, on down towards Florida, down there I could see another explosion take place.

I looked across because of my family being in the Pacific Northwest. I looked across another explosion took place up by Seattle/Bellevue

And than another one down by San Francisco. and another one down towards Los Angeles, and another down towards San Diego.

There I stood in shock as I watching these explosions take place and these cities literally disappearing from off the face of the earth.

The next instant I was standing back down on the Eagle Tower and I found myself looking down in the Village there was no alarm going off, the cars were going the normal speed, people were walking

I looked out over the Bay where there were some British ships; warships. And I watched them and studied them for a few seconds, there was no alarm there.

And I found myself saying this, "Oh God, if this has not happened. What will be the sign of it and of it's Time?"

God spoke to my spirit and these were the words He says
December the 14th, 1986 before Glasnost, Perestroika, the Berlin Wall was still up the Cold War was still in full around

We supposedly were still on alert.

The words were spoken to me, "When Russia opens her gates and lets the masses go. The free world will occupy themselves with transporting, housing, and caring for the masses.
We'll begin letting their weapons down crying peace and safety. And that's when it will happen"

Now the question I submit to you is this:

Where are we on that scenario? Where are we in that Prophetic Timetable?

Is that Vision being fulfilled before our eyes? Are we seeing it literally take place?

The Bear Has Become Enormous and the Bear is in cahoots with the Arab countries 12 to 14 of them and there is high activity in and out of sight.

It's January of this year it looked like we were going to build up again and have another Desert Storm didn't it? And I cried out to the LORD because I was getting ready to go to Europe and the LORD said "Tell the people that this is not the real thing this is only a Policing Action. There will be Policing actions but WATCH. Because that it will happen what you said".

And I said we will be drawn again to the Middle East in mass

We will be drawn to conflicts like Bosnia and like Taiwan and like North Korea

Conflicts are going to come up to draw us away from Home Base to deplete our Home Defense mechanism. That's the Strategy.

Than Revolution breaks loose inside of our Nation.

Why? To throw us into CHAOS AND CONFUSION

Because out of CONFUSION AND CHAOS THE COMMUNIST SYSTEM says they gain Strength and Power.

And I've shown you that in the mentality of these people.

They don't mind Revolution. They don't mind it at all.

This is some of the things that we are facing.

We're facing very Serious Times.

=end of exceprt from Henry Gruver=

Excerpt from audio file on bible prophecy:

America is Babylon:
(coming Russian Nuclear Sneak attack on the US)

www.dccsa.com...

www.gvtc.com...

www.gvtc.com...

==

Coming Russian Invasion of America

www.tvbn.com...

==

Duduman Vision - America Will Burn - Real Audio

www.overcomerministry.org...

www.handofhelp.com...

RUSSIANS BOMB THE UNITED STATES!
by Dumitru Duduman

www.americaslastdays.com...

www.americaslastdays.com...

==

www.markswatson.com...

The Hababbuk War � An Interview with Stewart Best and a Prophetic look at America's Adventure In Iraq. (Actual interview starts after about 5 minutes)

www.markswatson.com...

www.markswatson.com...
==

America is Babylon:

members.surfeu.fi...

www.markswatson.com...

==

LISTEN LIVE

==

America is the spiritual Babylon of the Last Days !!!

America is the GREAT MOTHER WHORE OF BABYLON of the Book of Revelation !!!

Eccl 3:15 That which hath been is now; and that which is to be hath already been; and God requireth that which is past.

Rev 17:9 And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.

Before the word continent was added to the English vocabulary, the word mountain also defined a continent. There are 7 continents on earth. There are 7 seas. The Lord's number 7 may be found on many things.

Rev 17:15 And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the whore sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.

We have really chosen an excellent symbol for this nation, the Statue of Liberty. The 7 horns on Lady Liberty's crown, represent the 7 continents and the 7 seas.
The Statue of Liberty is not an original symbol. It goes all the way back to the mystery religions of Babylon, to the godess Isis, queen of Babylon, to the godess Libertos, godess of Liberty, and the godess of Reason.

America has the spirit of Egypt. The truth about the Statue of Liberty, the world's largest idol, needs to be told

The Statue of Liberty's designer, French Freemason, Frederick August Bertoldi, once boasted that his creation would last as long as the Pyramids of the Nile.
The seven spikes of Liberty's crown represent the seven continents and seven seas of the world. This was a Freemason project, linked to the builders of the Pyramids. Freemasons designed the dollar bill.
Freemasons planned the Washington monument and laid out the whole city of Washington in Luciferian, occult symbols.
The Luciferian Masonic symbols are what the Statue of Liberty is really all about.

To see the fruits of true Illuminism, what the antichrist mystery religions of Lucifer, are all about, look at the French Revolution. Illuminism is what drove the French Revolution. That is what Illuminism is, antichristian doctrine, and a reign of terror.
The guillotine took many thousands of lives in this bloody antichrist Luciferian mystery religion revolution. The unbridled killing and terror is what Illuminism is really all about.
Jesus told us clearly that Lucifer, Satan, the devil, comes only to steal, kill, and destroy.

The French Revolution culminated in an event where they desecrated Notre Dame cathedral. They enthroned a half naked prostitute on the high altar, and crowned her as the goddess of reason.
The torch in her hand, is the light of Lucifer. Believe it or not, this is the origins of the Statue of Liberty. That statue was designed and built by French Freemasons and given as a gift to American Freemasons.
It still stands as the largest Luciferian idol in the world. It is not a nice symbol.
It is a symbol of the goddess of witchcraft, holding aloft the light of Lucifer.

==============

America IS Babylon

America IS Now OFFICIALLY Babylon

America IS Now OFFICIALLY the Babylon of the Book of Revelation

America IS Now OFFICIALLY the Babylon of the Last Days

1) In what modern-day country does the ancient ruins of Babylon lie ?
Answer: Iraq

2) Who is now the Official Government of the country of Iraq ?
Answer: the united states of America

3) 2 + 2 = ?
Answer: 4

Conclusion: America is now OFFICIALLY the Babylon spoken of in the Book of Revelation.

America is now OFFICIALLY the Babylon of the Last Days.

===============

How many bible "prophecies" have you heard of in the last year that didn't come true? Do you still believe this one will come true? Interesting, though..

-Chris

posted on Sep, 26 2004 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Why would Russia be the aggressor? if anything the US will attack Russia following further conflict in the Middle-east. The Crusade planned by the US is nothing more than oil imperialism hiding behind the facade of the "War on Terrorism". Theirs no threat from the arab states that would truly harm USs future domination. If Russia is truly an ally of Iran then the US would have no choice but to attack the former soviet state.

just a thought..

clever pupil muttering 22

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by cpm22

America will not attack Russia. I dont think so. Especially not now where Russia united with Iran and provides them with nuclear resources.

Russia never liked the US and neither did Iran nor Iraq. I believe Russia and Iran will attack Israel and the US will react to that, thats when Russia and Iran will send their nuclear weapons to this great continent.... For complete destruction...

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I will believe it when I see it.

All these prophecies and no substance.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aelita

Believe what you want, but there is no reason for Russia to attack the US

And even if there were, they probably wouldn't be able to pull it off.

Because of thoughts like this the Russians will be very successful with their attack. Nobody really likes the US to be friendly honest. I am American but grew up in Germany where there are many many different nationalities. So many people look at the US as troublemakers, deceivers, fakes, the Anti-Christ, even the bible talks about America being New Babylon. Then Russia united with Iran, they undergo nuclear studies together now to become even better in coming up with a plan to attack the undefeated United States so they will never recover. And trust me, its not only Russia and Iran that want to see America burn.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I still don't believe this so called prediction has much reality to it. The US and Russia both practice Mutual Assured Destruction. If one nukes the other, then the retaliation back will destroy both of us. The US has lots of submarines as well with nuclear warheads even if someone were to strike first and attempt to take out the land based nukes. Attacking US cities would immediately cause counter nuclear strikes and nobody would win. Hopefully no one wants to see the whole world die from radiation poisoning. There is an old movie called War Games where the computer learns that nuclear war does not have a winner. I suggest that more people should watch and learn from it if some still believe that there would be winners from launching nuclear strikes against nuclear armed countries.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   

How many bible "prophecies" have you heard of in the last year that didn't come true? Do you still believe this one will come true? Interesting, though..

-Chris

Here is something for you that maybe makes you change your mind. The United States of America is New Babylon.. And once it comes to pass you will know. It might be too late then but shoot, its not like we could do anything about it anyway. Just be aware of whats going on around you!

BABYLON A CHRISTIAN NATION AT BIRTH

One of the key parameters laid down by the Old Testament prophets is the implication, at least, that the latter day nation Babylon would be born a CHRISTIAN NATION, A NATION WITH THE HERITAGE OF GOD. Paradoxically, it is also portrayed as a nation that LABORED IN THE OCCULT FROM ITS VERY INCEPTION. In other words, Babylon is a nation with a SPLIT PERSONALITY, that claims both CHRIST AND LUCIFER AT THE SAME TIME. These two claims MERGE at the end, when APOSTATE AMERICAN CHRISTIANITY MERGES WITH THE "LUCIFERIANS".

This paradox can be easily resolved when you understand that OCCULT FORCES ALWAYS WORK IN SECRET AND IN DARKNESS, while the CHRISTIAN ASPECTS ARE ALWAYS PLAINLY VISIBLE. In other words, the Bible portrays America as being VISIBLY CHRISTIAN, while behind the scenes THE ILLUMINISTS, AND THE MASONIC FORCES labor to bring America into their dominion. AMERICA IS A REFLECTION OF THE STRUGGLE BETWEEN GOOD AND EVIL, BETWEEN CHRIST AND SATAN, WITH EVIL TEMPORARILY WINNING OUT BECAUSE THE PEOPLE ABANDONED THE TRUE GOSPEL OF CHRIST. Babylon is a replay of ancient Israel!

Babylon America finally goes under the dominion of the OCCULTIC FORCES (Revelation 18:3), which founded lodges in America as soon as she was born in the 1700's.

"Because ye were glad, because ye rejoiced, O YE DESTROYERS OF MINE HERITAGE,

because ye are grown fat as the heifer at grass, and bellow as bulls; (Jeremiah 50:11)."

Babylon had the HERITAGE OF GOD and it turns and destroys it. At the same time it has the HERITAGE OF GOD, which we will explore to find out what it is, Isaiah 47:12 makes a comment that is just the opposite:

"Stand now with thine enchantments, and with the MULTITUDE OF THY SORCERIES,

WHEREIN THOU HAST LABOURED FROM THY YOUTH;.."

(Isaiah 47:12)

The word for sorceries is "kesheph", which means WITCHCRAFT, OR MAGIC. The root is "kashaph" and it means TO WHISPER A SPELL, TO ENCHANT, TO PRACTICE MAGIC OR WITCHCRAFT. Babylon is INVOLVED IN THE OCCULT from its YOUTH UP. Yet God then makes this statement in Jeremiah 51:7:

"Babylon hath been a GOLDEN CUP

IN THE LORD'S HAND, that made all the earth drunken:

the nations have drunken of her wine; therefore the nations are mad."

(Jeremiah 51:7)

The word "golden" is "zahab" and it means TO SHIMMER, GOLD, FAIR WEATHER, CLEAR SKY. It implies, NICE, GOOD, PLEASANT, OF VALUE. Immediately we see A SPLIT PERSONALITY, A NATION THAT IS BOTH CHRISTIAN AND ANTICHRIST. Exactly what is the heritage of God? A search of Scripture will prove out the following:

1. It refers to land (Psalm 135:12)

2. It refers to children (Psalm 127:5)

3. It refers to Israel and her people (Joel 2:17)

4. It refers to Christians (1 Peter 5:3)

5. It refers to the Word of God (1 Peter 5:3)

6. It refers to the COVENANTS OF GOD by implication.

The COVENANTS OF GOD are the first and foremost of this "heritage", because it is upon the covenants that all of the others REST. It is the COVENANTS THAT ESTABLISH THE OWNERSHIP, which in turn, is the basis of the heritage. If Babylon had the HERITAGE OF GOD, WHICH IT DESTROYS, and this heritage applies to land, children, people and most of all COVENANTS, then America, to fulfill this prophecy, would have to have been at one time CONSIDERED BY GOD TO BE HIS, AND THE PEOPLE HIS. They would have entered into a spiritual covenant, WILLINGLY, and would have declared JESUS CHRIST, and GOD THE FATHER as their source of GUIDANCE AND AUTHORITY.

The Supreme Court of the United States TWICE ruled that America WAS A CHRISTIAN NATION. The 1891 decision was very clear about what that meant. We can easily prove that BABYLON IS PORTRAYED AS A PRETRIBULATIONAL AND TRIBULATION NATION, which means IT IS A NATION WITHIN THE CHURCH AGE, thus UNDER THE NEW COVENANT. If a person accepts Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior, then that person is GRAFTED INTO THE NATION ISRAEL, and becomes part of the heritage of God. It cannot be otherwise, something Paul confirmed:

"For there IS NO DIFFERENCE between the Jew and the Greek:

for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him (Romans 10:12)."

Under the New Covenant of Jesus Christ, which is a NEW HEART VIA REGENERATION, there is NO DIFFERENCE between Jew and Gentile. ALL COME INTO THE NEW COVENANT VIA THE SAME WAY: REBIRTH.

"For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery,

lest ye should be wise in your own conceits;

that BLINDNESS IN PART IS HAPPENED TO ISRAEL,

until the FULNESS OF THE GENTILES BE COME IN (Romans 11:25)."

What are the Gentiles brought INTO? What do they COME INTO? ISRAEL! They become part of ISRAEL, VIA THE FAITH OF ABRAHAM, THE FAITH OF CHRIST (THE SAME FAITH THEY BOTH HAD). They enter into ISRAEL, INTO GOD'S PEOPLE, via the NEW COVENANT.

"And if some of the branches be broken off,

and thou, being a WILD OLIVE TREE, wert GRAFTED IN AMONG THEM,

and WITH THEM PARTAKEST

OF THE ROOT AND FATNESS OF THE OLIVE TREE; (Romans 11:17)."

The Christian, says Paul, is GRAFTED INTO THE OLIVE TREE OF ISRAEL. They become partakers of ISRAEL. They become the HERITAGE OF GOD, GOD'S PEOPLE. If they are God's people, THEN THEY ARE PART OF GOD'S PROGRAM, and if part of the program, will they be a part of God's blessings?

"Boast NOT AGAINST THE BRANCHES. But if thou boast,

THOU BEAREST NOT THE ROOT, BUT THE ROOT THEE (Romans 11:18)."

Paul warns Christians against boasting against Israel, or to word it another way, TO NOT RUN ISRAEL DOWN SIMPLY BECAUSE THEY REJECT CHRIST. Do not sit there and point a finger at Israel, or hate Israel, or the Jew, because, says Paul, THEY ARE THE ROOT, AND THEY BEAR YOU, NOT THE OTHER WAY ROUND.

There are many groups in America that HATE THE JEW. They claim all sorts of things against the Jew. They speak of a ZIONIST CONSPIRACY; they speak OF THE EVIL OF THE JEWS. They claim Israel is FALSE, and that God has UTTERLY CAST OFF ISRAEL, AND ALL OF THE PROMISES MADE TO ISRAEL HAVE BEEN TRANSFERRED OVER TO THE CHURCH. Many of them even go so far as to say that Paul did not realize what was happening, and that Paul's comments and theology are in grave error!! There are those who claim America is in fact comprised of ISRAEL'S LOST 10 TRIBES, and is in fact ISRAEL itself!! They accomplish this by taking all of the prophecies concerning MILLENNIAL ISRAEL, and applying them to America in this age, which she does fulfill!! However, it is a perversion of Scripture, and a DENIAL OF THE COVENANTS OF GOD.

God did not forever cast off Israel. He merely put Israel upon a shelf for their rejection of Christ. Paul says so: "BLINDNESS IN PART IS HAPPENED TO ISRAEL UNTIL THE FULLNESS OF THE GENTILES BE COME IN." It means what it says. The key word there is UNTIL. There is a time coming in which the ABRAHAMIC, PALESTINIAN, AND OTHER COVENANTS WILL BE RESTORED BACK TO ISRAEL.

One of the key parts of the grand delusion is THE DENIAL OF ISRAEL having a RIGHT TO THE COVENANTS OF GOD. The antichrist forces REPUDIATE THAT CLAIM, AND APPROPRIATE FOR THEMSELVES ALL OF THE COVENANTS. In their own ways and delusions, they claim they ARE ISRAEL. They claim they ARE THE REAL JEWS. This falsehood, this utter delusion, comes during the CHURCH AGE, and it comes from WITHIN THE CHRISTIAN CHURCH!!

That is a crucial point, for Christ Himself mentions them, and tells us that these "CHRISTIANS" who claim they are JEWS (ISRAEL), but ARE NOT, are under a rank deception, and full of hatred. He forces them to bow at the foot of REAL CHRISTIANS.

"BEHOLD, I WILL MAKE THEM OF THE SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN, WHICH SAY THEY ARE JEWS,

AND ARE NOT, BUT DO LIE;

BEHOLD, I WILL MAKE THEM TO COME AND WORSHIP BEFORE THY FEET, AND TO KNOW THAT I HAVE

LOVED THEE (Revelation 3:9)."

This comment was made to the Church of Philadelphia, the TRUE CHURCH OF THE LAST DAYS, A CHURCH CHRIST LOVED. This is a direct statement from Jesus Christ that during the latter times of the Church age, a MOVEMENT WITHIN THE CHRISTIAN CHURCH ITSELF, will come AND SWEEP THE LAND. These so called "Christians" will claim THEY ARE JEWS, THE REAL JEWS!! They claim they ARE ISRAEL, THE REAL ISRAEL, and that they are the INHERITORS of all of the covenants of God, and that the REAL JEWS are liars, frauds, and impostors. They will, because they think they are THE TRUE JEWS, and they attempt to SET UP A KINGDOM OF GOD UPON EARTH, AND THEY PERVERT PROPHECY TO DO IT.

They are LIARS, SAID CHRIST. AND THEY ARE FULL OF HATRED, and they ESPOUSE DOCTRINES THAT ARE AT THEIR ROOT WHITE SUPREMACIST! They hate not only the Jew, but they hate all other races not their own, as well as anyone who does not agree with their antichrist theology. THESE PEOPLE have various "ways" in which they make this claim. There are many dedicated and sincere Christians caught up in these movements, but they should remove themselves from them as fast as they can. Christ says these so called Christians, WHICH THEY ARE NOT, will BE FORCED TO BOW AND WORSHIP AT THE FOOT OF THE TRUE CHRISTIANS, WHO HAD TRUE LOVE IN THEIR HEART, NOT ONLY FOR THE JEWS, BUT FOR ALL PEOPLES OF THE WORLD.

These groups claim in one form or another that they REPLACE ISRAEL, AND THE JEWS, AND THUS THEY BECOME THE TRUE JEWS, and THEY ALONE have the right to rule the world, and force their edicts upon everyone else. This is NOT TO SAY that Zionism, a movement of SOME (BUT NOT ALL) OF THE RICH MEN OF THE EARTH, does not make the same claim, for it does. That they try to bring about their one world government is a fact, for Isaiah 26 says they do, AND FAIL. This is not to say there are not high placed RICH Jews who are evil to their core and who are attempting to bring about a ZIONIST KINGDOM UPON EARTH, in which all other NON-JEWS are merely "animals". All one has to do is read the Jewish Babylonian Talmud and other like works to find that out. Jeremiah 24 speaks of them as "evil figs", so evil in fact, that they went beyond anything seen on planet earth! GOD WILL DESTROY THEM ALL IN HIS GOOD TIME. "Revenge is mine, saith the Lord."

But EVIL HEARTS are not the special privilege of some rich Jews, whites, or rich men of any race. THE EVIL HEART IS WITHIN ALL MEN, and the true conspirators ARE THE UNREGENERATE RICH MEN OF THE EARTH, OF ALL RACES, COLORS AND CREEDS

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join