It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former DEA Chief: 3 Other Federal Agencies Knew About Operation 'Fast and Furious

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
But they are trying to tell us that Obama and Holder didn't know about it. PLEASE.

Former DEA Chief: 3 Other Federal Agencies Knew About Operation 'Fast and Furious

While criticism surrounding Operation Fast and Furious has so far focused on the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms, three other federal agencies knew about the operation and some of their agents tried to stop it, according to the former chief of the U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration in Tucson.

Tony Coulson, the DEA’s agent in charge of Southern Arizona during Fast and Furious, says many federal field agents knew the ATF was walking guns to Mexico, but supervisors told them to back off when they objected.

The ATF leadership, along with Holder and Obama need to go to PRISON for this BS. PRISOOOOOOOOOOON.

They armed DRUG CARTELS openly... and it killed DOZENS if not HUNDREDS of people, including AT LEAST one American.

JUSTICE NEEDS TO BE DONE.
edit on 11-2-2012 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo

The ATF leadership, along with Holder and Obama need to go to PRISON for this BS. PRISOOOOOOOOOOON.

100% SPOT ON !!!!!!

LEAVENWORTH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   
You are correct. There is no difference between the person who pulls a trigger and the people who knowingly put it in their hand. This cannot be compared to the mantra that "Guns don't kill people---people do". That is most often based on the premise that the gun is bought and owned legally. I personally don't want guns in or around my home or family, but I try to respect the rights of others with a different viewpoint.

I suppose this will become another (in a very, very long list of such items) of the incontrovertible truths that the president of the United States can be proven to be 100% guilty, but manages to stay above the law.

The rest of us would disappear into Gitmo or something similar never to be heard from again.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Many supporters of this administration,have swept this under the rug,like its a non-issue.

Obama is culpable.

Why he and Holder are not in jail,why his supporters feel no need to question him,is outrageous.

Just waiting to hear the excuses,and the but,but,buts.................

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Look boys, its an election year, cant the first ATSer who runs into the guy at a rally or meeting or press do....
Cant just one of us or somebody ask himself what the hey he knew or didnt know?
Why arent the press that are for the GOP hounding Obama over this???
They both have Gun Control on their agedas if you ask me.....!
Wheres the power of the NRA to take out political ads?
Shoulfnt the gun lobby have a few bucks to beard the lion in his den somewhere along the next months campaign trail?
Point blank..."Mr. President, do you guarantee that the second amendment will be upheld by your administration???yes or no???
Naw wont happen.......

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   
I stand by a previous statement I made on this, during the actual election the republican candidate will bring this up during a debate. Imagine the fun when big O has to answer without teleprompter!!!
Ignoring it now is likely to be the deathknell of the administration. No time to prepare a response and hit in the public eye.... It will be a game changer!

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by stirling

Why arent the press that are for the GOP hounding Obama over this???

That's because the GOP are guilty as well. They knew about it and a bunch of them HELPED... I'm sure this was going on during Bush too.

There's no justice anymore in America.

top topics

join