It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA Glenn-designed space hardware will test new communication technologies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
NASA Glenn of Cleveland, Ohio to test NEW SCaN technology

Well, it appears that Cleveland, Ohio a world renown Game Maker and Game Changer becomes the birth place for the new SCaN technology. My Cleveland NASA Glenn colleagues are doing me very proud! Go Cleveland, Ohio!...

NASA Glenn Go OHIO CLASS on the world! Bravo NASA Glenn!

edit on 12-2-2012 by maestromason because: * addition

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by maestromason

Looks like a fancy-dancy piece of kit! I'll embed some pics for you.

And here's how its supposed to work....

But in reality, if this is anything like digital transmissions in Australia, every time someone flips a light switch on the shuttle, mission control will hear "Permission to adjust altitu-KRRRRRRRRRRRR glishhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh to avoid oncoming flghhhrrrrrrrrrrrshhhhhhshhchhh click".

(Images sourced from NASA Glenn )
edit on 11-2-2012 by Qumulys because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Qumulys

Thank you Qumulys for the embedded pics. I am very proud of all my NASA Glenn colleagues for being pioneers in space telecommunication technology and for developing SCaN. While on my last contract there at NASA Glenn of Cleveland, Ohio I kept hearing of this new technology being developed.

I truly believe this new SCaN technology is going to be a gateway technology for high-powered sensor technologies already being developed & tested at NASA Glenn Research in Cleveland, Ohio to search the universe for extra terrestrial life in deep space.

*Watch NASA Glenn of Cleveland,Ohio for future advancements in sensor technology.

edit on 12-2-2012 by maestromason because: * addition

new topics

join