It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maine GOP Chairman: Any Caucus Votes After Tonight Won't Count Towards Total

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by mark1167

Maybe you should grow up instead of calling Michelle Obama derogatory terms. I've seen enough racist images/slurs directed towards her by Tea Party Retards.

Anyone who knows how corrupt the GOP is has written them off by now. If they haven't, then they're neanderthals stuck in a cave.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
You know that this caucus system isn't a real election and isn't "official" by any means of the imagination. It's laughable to see the RP drones.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword

Maybe you should grow up instead of calling Michelle Obama derogatory terms. I've seen enough racist images/slurs directed towards her by Tea Party Retards.

Anyone who knows how corrupt the GOP is has written them off by now. If they haven't, then they're neanderthals stuck in a cave.

LOL and moveon.org and the occupy movement are unicorns in comparison. :eyeroll

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword

Case of pot calling the kettle black here.
2nd line

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by freedom12
I'm wondering, did it even snow up in Washngton County?

Word is, the county was HEAVILY a Ron Paul county and that Romney's supporter Charlie Webster, decided to postphone the caucus in Washington county to help out Mittens. As the Chairman of the GOP, he knew that Dr Paul was in thee lead prior to Saturday's voting. He did this intentionly to help out his boy Mittens.

I didn't support the "fraud" claims many claimed in Nevada, but these shennagins in Maine are WAY beyond fair.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrong
You know that this caucus system isn't a real election and isn't "official" by any means of the imagination. It's laughable to see the RP drones.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I'm beginning to feel like I'm back on Newsvine.

Would anyone else like to use deflection or strawmen to have others not focus on the blanket corruption that is going on here?

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Certain people and things retain their immutable standards eternally.

I understand that many folks may have seen these before, however, no matter how many times I watch them they NEVER lose their impact. Sometimes I want to stand up and cheer, while at other times I quietly sit still in my chair for a bit and simply shake my head.

I know of no better discourse on this subject...nor am I aware of any contemporary (who had the ear of millions) that had such an astounding grasp on the human condition in virtually any arena.

I feel like I lost a friend who would dare tell me the absolute truth...I miss him a lot.

WARNING: EXTREME TRUTH --- EXTREME GRAPHIC LANGUAGE

edit on 12-2-2012 by lapi7 because: Switched order of video clips

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Not sure if this has been posted yet but her are the caucuses results, notice Washington county is still blank..

docs.google.com...

also be sure to visit the maine GOP's page and voice your opinions..

www.facebook.com...

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrong

Listen up here.

So you don't like the president, eh?

Then why drag his wife into it?

Think of it this way: If I don't like you, is it right for me to drag YOUR wife into it?

Be a man.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by lapi7

George Carlin was a smart man.

I've read all of his books. I've just about memorized some of his jokes.

It takes someone with a brain to see where 'ol George was coming from. I'm glad others do too.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Once this happens a few times vote fraud should drop right off the radar

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Bilder

I get it. I see where you're going.

You sir, get a
!

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   

And whats wrong with this picture

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Charlie Webster and Chris Gardner are the GOP officials responsible for this debacle. They should be tarred, feathered, and ran out of politics for good. This is sickening.­.. I predict that we will someday find those two shivering and alone, in an alley, with their hands down each others pants...

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
The Paul campaign does not concede Maine.

freeindependentsun.com...

Ron Paul had been polling over 60% in this precinct, most likely winning enough votes to over come the 194 that gave Romney the declared victor. The Paul campaign hopes to emulate what happened in Iowa, where a Santorum victory was eventually announced after the media declared Romney the winner.

I hope I'm not the only person on the planet that contacted the Maine Attorney General asking him to investigate election fraud.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by sad_eyed_lady
Every person that lives in the U.S. should be contacting their legislators and tell them how you feel about this scam.

Yeah, but... you know what? Enough talk. They already know how you feel about this scam. They also know they win if you're all just going to make hurt noises. Folks talk a big game, but in the end, there is no downside to this corruption.

I'd like to proactively respond to anyone saying that this is a party function and subject to whatever rules they can crap out the day of the vote. That is irrelevant. Either they play by established rules, or the whole mess they cook up can count as dirt against them. They want to be taken seriously as candidates for office? Take the people of the country seriously. I think these voting irregularities show a pattern of deception that marks anyone associated with this stupidity as unfit for public office. Hell, I wouldn't let them mop the floors in an office building after hours.

So. Ladies and Gentlemen, citizens of the United States of America, I give you your next President. Mitt, the stop-light squeegee guy.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady

I told Webster that he was hosed, that the results had gone viral.

You're not the only one acting on your hurt, like others here , most of us have a sense of hopelessness, I believe.
edit on 13-2-2012 by schadenfreude because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
So basically what the Maine GOP Chairman offered is a guarantee? Does something like this qualify as an issue that should be looked into more carefully in the future? What I am getting from all this that in the past caucuses the votes counted afterwards when they should of been void.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Maine GOP Facebook page is scrubbing comments of support against this obvious voter fraud.

If you made any comments Saturday, I challenge you to find your comment & come back here and tell us.

I received two "likes" from my comment, now their likes are gone, & so is my comment. It says "page unavailable".

Bastards.

www.facebook.com...
edit on 13-2-2012 by schadenfreude because: Maine GOPfacebook link

Further proof of screenshots that no longer exist can be found here:
img37.imageshack.us...

edit on 13-2-2012 by schadenfreude because: posted links for proof

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join