It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maine GOP Chairman: Any Caucus Votes After Tonight Won't Count Towards Total

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+24 more 
posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
"The totals reflected about 84 percent of the state's precincts. Webster insisted that any caucus results that come in after Saturday wouldn't be counted no matter how close the vote.

www.dailypaul.com...

Had enough yet?

##SNIPPED##

edit on 11-2-2012 by schadenfreude because: (no reason given)

edit on Sun Feb 12 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: solicitation removed.

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by schadenfreude

If I was Paul, I'd be getting the best lawyer I could find. Maine GOP Chairman is blatantly corrupting the system and this announcement reveals how unethical this Grand Ole' Party is.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I wonder how many kicks to the groin the American ppl have to take before they "get it".

If we lose this country, it'll be b/c of apathy, not ignorance. The truth is out there.

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   

A lot of people aren't going to think this is anything but a coincidence..

but after so many "coincidences" to the detriment of RP, my mind starts to wonder.

It's fixed people...you didn't think it'd be this easy did you?

Why would companies and tycoons with so much influence in Washington allow someone like Paul into office?

It makes me sick.

Ron Paul is the clear choice for a change. The rest are just more of the same, status quo. Everyone falls for the same BS every 4 years.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by dannotz

Well it's our fault. We've "settled" for the lesser of two evils for how long now?

Clear election fraud,media bias, etc etc. It's a form of support due to lack of dissent.

And since I don't want any "fingermen" knocking on my door I'll just shut up before I say anything more.

ETA: I think ats should change from Deny Ignorance to Ignorance Kills.

/just saying.
edit on 11-2-2012 by schadenfreude because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady

The lawyers not already in on it are easily bought off or intimidated into silence. A good occupy protest might concern some people.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   
I don't fully understand the way caucuses work, but don't you have to cast the votes before the predetermined end date Feb 11?

I'm not against RP, but isn't that just part of the rules?

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Every single person that I've talked to about Ron Paul, ended up agreeing to vote for him. Hard core conservatives and liberals have changed their their vote after hearing about RP.

I just can't believe TPTB at the top, are going to manipulate the elections to keep Ron Paul out. Honestly I saw it coming, I mean I did grow up in the 90's, all I know is election fraud. Its just so hard to believe because I've witnessed so many people change their stance regarding Paul.

The MSM is also doing an excellent job keeping his support and message suppressed. That coupled with all the voting fraud, makes it painfully obvious that nothing but corporate interests are looked out for in this American "democracy".

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I'm wondering, did it even snow up in Washngton County?

Word is, the county was HEAVILY a Ron Paul county and that Romney's supporter Charlie Webster, decided to postphone the caucus in Washington county to help out Mittens. As the Chairman of the GOP, he knew that Dr Paul was in thee lead prior to Saturday's voting. He did this intentionly to help out his boy Mittens.

I didn't support the "fraud" claims many claimed in Nevada, but these shennagins in Maine are WAY beyond fair.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable. - John F. Kennedy

edit on 12-2-2012 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by freedom12

Reporting 2-4 inches. I'm 2 counties west. There isn't a trace this morning. Just a 25mph winds last night. And now windy @ 12 degrees currently. 2-4 inches is nothing for a storm here.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
The caucus votes are just a formality, part of the dog-and-pony show, "Rmoney" was pre-ordained by party boss Rove and the billionaires club long ago.

Why should the Maine GOP bother counting votes at this point, look how low the turnout was: Only 2,290 people voted for Romney, 1,996 voted for Paul, 989 voted for Santorum, and 349 voted for Gingrich.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I got 50 million 50 million...do i hear more...50 million..."100 million!" I got "100 million" from the gentleman in the corner representing Bain Capital.....100 million 100 million....can i get a bid for 125 million 125 million.....

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

Why should the Maine GOP bother counting votes at this point, look how low the turnout was: Only 2,290 people voted for Romney, 1,996 voted for Paul, 989 voted for Santorum, and 349 voted for Gingrich.

They came out in droves for all the candidates!!! I wonder how much money was spent per vote.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruptedstructure

Or what you up there in Maine would call, a "dusting".

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   

It is obvious that the other side.. whom ever they may be... say the same crew which won Fla last time... is waiting for Good men to stop doing nothing..

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

Cause there's about 1000 more voters that will vote yet?

83.7% voted so far and what makes their votes more important than the others? Where they live in Maine?

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I have always thought and said, much to most peoples anger, that the nominee is picked by the RNC/GOP before the whole race ever begins. Also it makes no difference how many votes anyone gets, or how much money they raise pr anything else, who ever the RNC/GOP chose is going to be the nominee, period end of the story and the whole race is just a horse and pony show for the public.

Mcaine was the best example I can use of this, the vast majority of the voting republican party did not want that man running for president because everyone knew for a fact he could not win, not articulate enough/dynamic enough, whatever, we all knew he was a loser to obama. They ran him anyway.

I also firmly believe that anytime someone that is running starts racing ahead in the polls and become a favorite of the people, the RNC/GOP start digging up the dirt and they are the ones that feed the news and print media all the dirt to get them to drop out of the race so there is no threat to their BOY, and it will never be a GIRL.

It is the good old boys that are controlling this whole thing and that's why this whole government sucks the big one so bad on both sides. and both sides are guilty of it. they want the government to remain exactly as it is and to run exactly as it has since probably after the death of JFK or there about.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by R_Clark

It is obvious that the other side.. whom ever they may be... say the same crew which won Fla last time... is waiting for Good men to stop doing nothing..

It'll never happen until our "comfort level" drops significantly. Civil rights & liberties be damned.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by schadenfreude
reply to post by Corruptedstructure

Or what you up there in Maine would call, a "dusting".

Yeah. Takes a lot more for most people to slow down. Anything below a foot is "Meh". Not that it doesn't keep them from ending up in a ditch either though!

edit on 12-2-2012 by Corruptedstructure because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join