It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange sky sounds now in the Mainstream (Canada)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Looks like CTV decided to pick up the sky sounds because of the high volume of calls about it.
It does show a few videos in there that are fake or presumed fake (Kiev) but its still worth a watch.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I believe the guy on the video when he says what the sounds are. But why so loud and in so big of an area? That isn't normal. They speak in the bible of the 4 trumpets at the end of times and I wondering if it is actually threatening readers with old knowledge of something that was heard maybe before the great flood. Hearing them that close to the equator would have meant a huge solar cycle. It may have also just been something that made people get scared and panick when it occured and not have anything to do with disaster at all. Maybe the design of the original horns were actually engineered to immitate a natural sound that awed people or made them fearful. People have used natural things to inflict fear in others for thousands of years to gain control. That will probably never change.
edit on 11-2-2012 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by srbouska
Looks like CTV decided to pick up the sky sounds because of the high volume of calls about it.
It does show a few videos in there that are fake or presumed fake (Kiev) but its still worth a watch.
www.youtube.com...

That is so classic. The guy that says "Oh it's nothing, probably the wind or just a car engine, nothing to worry about". You know, these are usually the first ones to go. I'm actually looking forward to all this, fake or not (all the 2012 thing) it still should be a hell of a interesting year to watch go by.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Firstly, i think its time they classified the noises, as there are getting to be a variety....
Beeping....
Roaring like a hovering 727
A different sort of electric jackhammer sound but like muted rumbling your body can feel....
trumpets sounds...
The roar has been reported to go on for many more times longer than an average jet might take to cross the sky.....
Its sounds lower too....like ts hovering....
Really, i started a thread with some professors take today somewhere here....funny this one should pop up too
There is some scientific theories at least...
Dont start that armageddon stuff quite yet....

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 06:17 AM
link   
I just thought about the vast amount of videos on youtube showing ferry horns and huge tanker horn being inside cars and trucks, could this be an answer?

Maybe a pretence to a fake alien invasion using the powerful holographic projectors? We have all seen the 3d projections on buildings which really look quiet real.
Imagine that kind of technology on the bottom of the numerous satellites that clutter the space above us.
*edit*

This horn is the same used by NASA, If these were installed on the bottom of low orbit satellites it would be audible over a wide area

I don't subscribe to "the noise of the magnetosphere" theory.

edit on 12-2-2012 by Markive because: fixed embeds

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Markive

This horn is the same used by NASA, If these were installed on the bottom of low orbit satellites it would be audible over a wide area

You know sound waves do not travel through a vacuum, don't you? Even a satellite in LEO is in space, i.e. a vacuum. So, even if a horn was installed on a LEO satellite, you won't hear it.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Hellhound604

I agree, there is nothing to vibrate but diluting space with gas between the horn and the atmosphere would work wouldn't it? Maybe a device to push up the ionosphere to meet such molecules?

Just an idea, I would really like to find out what this event is caused by.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
I've been around for a few years. I've got so used to sounds that I don't pay attention to them anymore. I'de hear something that sounded like a Jet and look up and see a jet. Sometimes I would look up and not see anything and think it must have gone by already and I missed it. For all I know I may have been hearing some of these sounds. I'm still here, I didn't die, Nothing happened. I know the sound of a tornado and understand that to invoke a necessity to be cautious. I understand severe weather signs and pay attention. I understand that the wind makes strange noises with it's interaction with the earth and that the northern lites can make sounds. Electromagnetic frequencies can be generated by the earth and this can cause a "speaker" type effect producing sounds. I don't understand why the sounds are so widespread though and that interests me.

Frequencies can be created by something in space that could induce a sound creation with it's interaction with the earths atmosphere. Our atmosphere constantly changes the waves that hit it into things we see everyday. It is dark in space but energy waves hit our atmosphere and make it glow, lighting the earth. This is the blue sky we see or the sunrises and sunset. Sometimes it is critical to understand what you see when trying to communicate with others. Maybe to some my post will seem irrevelent but to some it will get them to study it. Our intelligence is created by curiosity.
edit on 12-2-2012 by rickymouse because: added content

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

I have done as much research as time allows and i think other things are supposed to happen BEFORE the trumpet sound and so far everything says that that those pre-events have not happpened yet.

www.rapturechrist.com...

i am sure there are other sites that explain it but this was easier to read and understand.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by dmonkey

I'm not thinking this is the end of the world or anything, I'm just trying to figure where the signifigance of trumpets blowing around the world came from. I'm thinking the history of widespread trumpeting sounds may have been passed on orally by many cultures and that what they associated these sounds another event which was also recorded in that same oral history. John the Elder was imprisoned on some island pretty much in solitude. His attidude wasn't happy. He was trying to scare people into believing and, by the way, it worked well for thousands of years. It may have worked by associating the wrath of god to events that had been passed on from generation to generation. I'm thinking that these sounds heard may have something in common with that. To fascinate common people of those days you would need something that tied into their knowledge. These sounds could have happened a few times since then but we aren't interpreting ancient writings correctly. I'm not sure what the sounds predicted, maybe global warming for all I know. Maybe they predicted a time of vocano activity but mankind lived on in either case.
edit on 12-2-2012 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

The trumpets come from revelations. They herald in what seems to be a ton catastrophes mostly space specific (meteor strike, comet, etc).

Not saying its that, but that is where they come from .

join