It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NYP : the terrorist group who killed the Iranian nuclear scientist should get a nobel peace prize

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Seriously...

Loose lips

So who cares whether the MeK is a designated terror group? (Britain and the European Union already removed it from their lists, and there is pressure on America to do the same.)

And isn’t Iran itself the leading exporter of terrorism in the world?

Let’s be frank: Were the MeK to play the critical role in derailing an Iranian bomb, it would be far more deserving of a Nobel Peace Prize than a certain president of the United States we could mention.

Sick bastards. That's some real journalism there uh??
Scientists just do their freaking jobs. They don't, they get replaced by others. Simple as that. If you have to murder people, murder those who direct policy, not those who do the job!
edit on 11-2-2012 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
What about the terror "group" that dropped atom/nuke bombs on Japan and also hundreds of tons of depleted & enriched Uranium (the radiological equivalent of several nukes) all over Afghanistan & Iraq?

Now, they, they deserve the ultimate Noble Peace prize!

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Wow. I don't even know what to say. Wow. So America deals with terrorists now?
And they are fine with the UK saying they aren't terrorists?
Is the UK on the list now too? I don't know whether to laugh or go see a Dr. to make sure there isn't anything wrong with my brain.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
To murder is to say you do not respect that particular human. You are very accurate on your opinion on scientists just doing their jobs. Spot on. They had no idea that just being in their profession could land them killed. Imagine if a nuclear physicist in UK or United States were killed by a terrorist organisation?

Their would be panic in the streets and the media would make it into such a big outcry. But when it happens to other people, we cheer.

For that media outlet.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Although Iran has blamed the US and/or Israel for the murder of the Iranian nuclear expert, the actual killer(s) may be much closer to home.

Possibilities: Dissidents in Iran who would be willing to stop the development of nukes in order to keep their country out of war and/or make it less likely to be targeted for a pre-emptive strike.
Or:
The Iranian govt itself, which is willing to shut down its nuclear program to avoid war but wants either a face-saving pretext for doing so or else make it clear to the world that its nuclear experts positively won't be working for them anymore.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Feels like in the times we are living, the Nobel Peace Prize should be locked in a vault and never opened again.

Getting a Nobel Peace Prize for killing is like #ing for virginity. Sigh.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   
wow the NYP is such a garbage news organization.. I could barely read that entire article

imagine if Iran was caught killing ONE scientist in the US/Israel they would wage an armaggadon across the region and bring the place DOWN TO RUBBLE, but somehow its A-OK if we decide to kill Iranian scientists?

And isn’t Iran itself the leading exporter of terrorism in the world?

How many wars has America started in the past 10 years, how many civilians have they killed ? How how many nukes does Israel have? How many innocent civilians has Israel killed in Palestine/Gaza? Why are they not part of NPT?

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   
EH? terrorists, 1st world governments, meh...... they're all the same to me. I just don't get the logic here, kill the brilliant minds and leave the hand that forces them...... but then when has murder ever made sense.....

top topics

join