It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australia needs a revolution

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Hey guys, I recently came across this article and I must say I am shocked. The author has put it all together really well - and is a must read for any Australians on here. He mainly talks about how the US and Zionist forces have manipulated Australia in the past and are continuing to do so. It's a fairly long read but once you start you probably won't stop.

www.countercurrents.org...

After reading this it really made me realise just how much Australia is under foreign control, and just so few Australians if none would realise any of this. The media continues to spew out propaganda that we are the best and freeist place in the world at the moment, but its all a con to keep us in line. Australians need to realise we haven't had control over our own country for a long time (if ever at all?). This is the exact reason why i believe Australia just like America needs a revolution to kick out the Gillard government, remove foreign bases, abolish the monarchy, and cut all ties to Israel.
edit on 11-2-2012 by Jace26 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
We certainly do,check out this link which details the CIA overthrowing the whitlam govt
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Weve been manipulated since federation
edit on 11-2-2012 by Bilder because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
so the jew thing again ?

really ?

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by syrinx high priest

Did you even read the article?
Please go and read it, it explains everything from how our prime ministers have been desposed by (Zionists) to US military bases on Australian soil.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jace26

Did you even read the article?
Please go and read it, it explains everything from how our prime ministers have been desposed by (Zionists) to US military bases on Australian soil.

propaganda is in the eye of the beholder

"explains" can actually be interpreted as "my opinion"

anyway, good luck with your revolution. wonder who is behind your propaganda, the guy who would sell the rebels guns ?

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
That was the most " 'ist " laden, whiny, finger-pointing, blame-fest read I've had in quite a while, bravo.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Wow, you would want that wouldn't you?
A revolution doesn't need to be militarised, however, take a look at the Egyptian Revolution from last year. Only 900 killed to bring down a tyrant.
Here in Australia we have the largest government for population size, pay highest taxes, rising food and energy costs, highest housing costs in the world etc.
"Taxation without representation is tyranny"
Australians are being taxed to death, yet we have no say in government affairs anymore. Our leaders are not elected they are chosen by pro-Zionist, pro-US, pro-Mining, pro-War, puppeteers.
These days, Australians go to the polls no longer caring who gets into power, since none of them will represent our needs.
We have politicians in Canberra getting payrises so that they are now the highest paid leaders on the planet, while millions of Australians are living below the poverty line.
Does any of this make sense to you?

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Jace26

Thanks Jace, looks like a good article and I will have a read through when I have time.

There is no doubt that when the people with the money want something there way they get it. Its simply how our system is designed and the only thing that can stop it is people power; but due to the general ignorance of the population it becomes impossible to stop.

If you think the Jews don’t control policy in western nations you don’t understand how the system works. Our system is governed by money and those who control the money control the system. Being that a vast majority of money is controlled by the Jewish world banking cartel they certainly have the wealth needed to create, change and destroy policy.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Wow, you would want that wouldn't you?
A revolution doesn't need to be militarised, however, take a look at the Egyptian Revolution from last year. Only 900 killed to bring down a tyrant.
Here in Australia we have the largest government for population size, pay highest taxes, rising food and energy costs, highest housing costs in the world etc.
"Taxation without representation is tyranny"
Australians are being taxed to death, yet we have no say in government affairs anymore. Our leaders are not elected they are chosen by pro-Zionist, pro-US, pro-Mining, pro-War, puppeteers.
These days, Australians go to the polls no longer caring who gets into power, since none of them will represent our needs.
We have politicians in Canberra getting payrises so that they are now the highest paid leaders on the planet, while millions of Australians are living below the poverty line.
Does any of this make sense to you?

I feel your pain man.

Australia was a lot more appealing when i was sleeping.

Nowadays the police state runs crazy and media reinforces it all. I mean have you read our newspapers? The Advertiser (SA's newspaper) has been called the worst newspaper on the planet. I use to like it as a kid because it was easy to read. Turns out it's designed that way. A few months back at the height of the Egyptian violence, Britney Spears pregnancy was about page 4, then somewhere in the back before the huge array of useless sports news, was a half page article about how the police there "might have been a bit rough with hair pulling".

The police make so much money through traffic crime. I know people that have been fined hundreds of dollars because of a dirty engine. They are now trying to make car inspections by the police mandatory, and anyone who has 1/4 of a brain would know that it will just make the poverty line wider, and stress the youth and elderly out more then ever. For some 16 year old kid who just got his license, do you really think they will be able to afford a new car? Instead they are forced to buy old bangers and drive around with their P label so the police know who to target and get money from.

Ranting i know but Australia is quite literally a society that just simply put, doesn't give a f*ck. We have a lot of intelligent people here but no one stands up. By the way our police are terrible for the most part, however they aren't as delusional and violent as other countries enforcement. That being said, even my 85 year old veteran grandfather can see what is happening to our country and has no respect for the police, he even compared us the Nazis.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by BeforeTheHangmansNoose

I know what you mean, I get the same vibe from everyone I meet about how the country is going downhill and something needs to be done. BUT, no one has the guts to stand up. How could we even stand up?
I think a few hundred thousand people taking over capital hill might work, but where do you go from there?

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Our day will come very soon my fellow Australians.

When that day comes, and you will know it when it does, every Australian will do their part to restore our country.
Not because they have to or need to... but because we will WANT to.

I just hope above all else, there are decent folk on the Policy Enforcement payroll that will stand with us.

For those that don't and still have some bullying to do... Just know, you brought it on yourself.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Please go and read it, it explains everything from how our prime ministers have been desposed by (Zionists

The jews did not get rid of Whitlam, his incompetence did that. Remember Morosi, the khemlani loans affair, labors mismanagement of the economy and inflation etc.

And the Australian people confirmed that they wanted Whitlam and his "government" out, remember a 30-seat swing in the House of Representatives away from the Labor Party?

Why do some people hate the jews so much that they blame them for everything?
edit on 11-2-2012 by spoor because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by spoor

I never said anything about the jews so I don't know what your talking about.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   
I agree , Australia needs a political revoultion so that we can stop being a puppet for the Zionist
Zionist run US.

I started a thread earlier today titled . "Israel owns and runs Australian politics too"
Its about how i think that Rudds stance on that was the reason behind this ousting.

Heres a link to an article from the thread.

www.theaustralian.com.au...

And heres a link to thread if anyone wants to read.

.www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

join