It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remains of 9/11 victim identified

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by minikin84

Originally posted by pshea38

Originally posted by vipertech0596
reply to post by pshea38

We dont have to. Her family has already done so, so has the medical examiner.

And I FULLY expect another disgusting post from you any time now

And the beat goes on. The medical examiners have already signed off
on 1600+ non-existent bodies, so anything coming from them is bogus.

What do you know of her family? Prove they exist. Prove Karol-Ann exists to
a site full of sceptics like ATS. Or do we just take your word, and the word of
the liars who perpetrated the hoax that was 9/11 for it?

Comment on the flaws with the picture! Comment on the poor picture quality!
Comment on the lack of photos to be found from a google photo search!
Comment on why you think a loving family would submit such horrendous
photographs of a loved one to be remembered by!
Comment on the vast amount of evidence presented Here showing that most of the 9/11
victims were nothing more than computer generated entities with no basis in reality!
And knock off the BS viperman. I told you before.

Present Proof that Karol-Ann Keasler really existed!

Anything?

edit on 12-2-2012 by pshea38 because: Added anything

Flaws: There are no flaws. Being a woman with long hair, I can easilly adjust it in a way that makes my neck appear more slender, while simultaneously being infront of AND behind my ear. On both sides, even. *magic hands*

Image Quality: Had you an artistic eye, you might notice that some photographers do this intentionally, to invoke nostalgia and/or imply a different time period. My father has a very nicely done photograph of himself dressed as a cowboy, and looks as it if could have been taken in such a time period.

Lack of Photos on google: 9/11 occured in a time period that, shockingly, was not dominated by the interwebz and Facebook. Imagine that. It must have been a barbaric time.

Submitted by family: As I said previously, this photo is artistic. It is in no way horrendous, and the family probably thought that she would have liked this one the best. They are allowed to submit what they please, and it is not up to you to determine whether or not this is 'acceptable.' There is also the posibility that they are attempting to move on with their lives.

Your link: I think I've truely wasted enough time on this.

So you don't think it is fake then?

What about her upper lip not connecting correctly in the centre?
What of the black blob close to her earlobe?
Why does the hat look pasted in?
Why is she holding her middle finger (the f* you finger) up to her face?
And why the horrendous quality of the photograph?
Why the 1960's-70's look to all 5 photographs found from a google image search?
I suggest you take a closer look at the way her hair falls in and around her
ear. What we are seeing is IMPOSSIBLE.
Also zoom in to see the perfectly horizontal line the bottom of her
hair forms against her shoulder!

You think this is artistic? And appropriate for a memorial site?
And her family never took private pictures at home of better quality
that they could have submitted?

The fact that you disparage the link so quickly tells me that you are not genuine.
Adios muchachos.
edit on 12-2-2012 by pshea38 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by minikin84

Actually just noticed this!!!

Zoom in on her right hand.
What the f* is going on there? Did she lose her little finger in an accident?
If so, why show it off in so unnecessary a way in such an 'artistic' picture?

This is more PROOF that this is a badly faked photoshop effort!!!!

Tell me that I'm wrong or crazy about this!
Anyone? Dr.? Dman?

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Myendica
reply to post by pshea38

Before I disregard what it is that you say. I would like to ask a question, since you seem so convinced with your belief.. who are the people that read their loved ones names, during 9/11 memorials? I dont want to say you are wrong, because I don't know, but you can understand why it is extremely difficult to fathom what it is that you convey. So.. enlighten me

I don't know who they are but if most of the victims didn't exist, then neither
could most of the victims families exist. 9/11 employed plenty of actors, and
we live in an age where cash is king.

What do you make of the post above pointing out the difficulties with Karol-Ann's
right hand (on top of all the other difficulties)?

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

I'll admit, the picture looks odd, but I haven't search for other pictures yet.. I've been tied up in the link you provided on page one. It is the most crazy, intense reading, and I can comprehend what is discussed at that link, but, let me back up a bit.. You want people to prove that a victim existed, well, how could you prove that they didn't? or that they used "vicsims?" which I'm just starting to learn what a vicsim is.. So, instead of using a real person, they used a clone? or sim of the person? why not just let the real person perish? Your theory, makes the intricacies of the event, much more harder to occur. this theory implies that, the banking industry was so involved in the event, that they made sure they "died," yet survived at the same time? I'm still baffled, so please excuse my rambling. You must admit, this isn't easy to attempt to wrap your head around.
edit on 12-2-2012 by Myendica because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   

reply to post by pshea38

I'll admit, the picture looks odd, but I haven't search for other pictures yet.. I've been tied up in the link you provided on page one. It is the most crazy, intense reading, and I can comprehend what is discussed at that link, but, let me back up a bit.. You want people to prove that a victim existed, well, how could you prove that they didn't? or that they used "vicsims?" which I'm just starting to learn what a vicsim is.. So, instead of using a real person, they used a clone? or sim of the person? why not just let the real person perish? Your theory, makes the intricacies of the event, much more harder to occur. this theory implies that, the banking industry was so involved in the event, that they made sure they "died," yet survived at the same time? I'm still baffled, so please excuse my rambling. You must admit, this isn't easy to attempt to wrap your head around.

Thank you for taking the time with the link. It will all become clear if you give it
the required time to go through the link and other links on the site.
This is not my theory, by the way. Vicsims are simulated victims, computer generated
entities with no basis in reality. They were introduced into the 9/11 hoax for the shock
factor, a necessary aspect added to horrify the U.S. public and unify them into support
for any actions deemed necessary against the 'enemy'.
9/11 was also a huge money spinning scam, with billions being paid out to non-
existing victims in direct compensation and billions more defrauded from all the
charities and memorial funds established.

It is the same nearly every time. Very few individual victim photographs, terrible
quality images and obvious flawed compositions. It is ridiculous that this aspect of
the scam isn't focused on by the 'truth' movement, as this is the key to unravelling
the whole hoax. Then again, most of the truth movement is controlled opposition,
so this is perhaps not such a surprise after all.

9/11 was a hollywood style fakery extravaganza featuring fake terrorists, fake plane
crashes, fake victims, fake video and photographs. And lots of actors (liars).
This has been Proven! For Real.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

I used the term your theory, because you were advocating it, I surely didn't believe you conjured it up on your own. Though I often wonder where some get started.

It still doesn't add up.. I will continue to read through the link, but you must understand how unreasonable it sounds.

If I was the U.S. government (I'd shoot myself) and I wanted to pull off a false flag to entrance the nation, and do all this bs that has occured since, why would I fake victims?> why wouldnt I just, really kill people? I mean, why fake deaths to kill more? This aspect doesnt make sense. someone had to have died. theres is no way no one didn't. I suppose I can understand them adding some fake victims for some reactions, but, why all?

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

Out in force when it comes to questioning the reality of the victims, eh Dr.?

The bot (PShea38) immediately resorts to questioning his interrogator's motives, implying that he is "in on it". As predicted, the first response is an ad-hominem.

Investigation into this area will lead to the unravelling of the hoax!

This is an example of the logical fallacy of assuming one's own conclusion. Simulated Posters, or Simposters, as I prefer to call them are not programmed to make logical sense. The number of logical fallacies they will commit in the course of a thread is limited only by the length of the thread itself.

Karol-Ann's 'family' collected the millions of tax payers dollars in compensation, and all we have to prove her existence are a few shocking quality photos!
Aa I also told you before Dr.. Knock off the BS.

Here, the simposter commits another logical fallacy. Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence. Incidentally, this is another example of denying all the evidence. As predicted, the simposters typically resort to denial, rather than genuine debate. I wonder if future developments will allow the creation of new models with rational thought functions? We may never know.

Aa I also told you before Dr.. Knock off the BS.

Translation: "Shut Up. You're getting too close to the truth. Any examination of the textual evidence of Simposters will lead to an unravelling of the hoax, and my exposure as a sim-poster."

Originally posted by pshea38Prove this woman exists, because the photo with Karol in the hat is clearly a fake.

Another cheap tactic of the simposters is to attempt to shift the burden of proof to the human participants, by demanding some specific piece of evidence beyond what would normally be accepted in any normal situation. The advantage for this tactic, for the Simposters, is that it will force the human posters to expend effort researching a single aspect of the evidence, in this case one of about 3,000 victims on that day. And if they prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that she was real, and died on 9/11? There's 2,999 more victims whose authenticity can be questioned.

Zoom in on her right hand.
What the f* is going on there? Did she lose her little finger in an accident?
Tell me that I'm wrong or crazy about this!
Anyone? Dr.? Dman?

Here, the Sim-Poster really tips his hand. Bots have a hard time understanding human anatomy, because it's such a visceral thing. There are obviously four fingers visible in the photo, but somehow, the sim-poster is claiming that there is one missing? This points to some mistake in the simbots' database it doesn't know that humans have five phalanges: four fingers and one thumb. Whatever the error is, it's quite greivous.

Can anyone actually believe that a human could make a mistake like this? This must be some kind of crude artificial intelligence unit. I think any objective human posters must now admit that Pshea38 is some kind of Simposter.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   

reply to post by pshea38

I used the term your theory, because you were advocating it, I surely didn't believe you conjured it up on your own. Though I often wonder where some get started.

It still doesn't add up.. I will continue to read through the link, but you must understand how unreasonable it sounds.

If I was the U.S. government (I'd shoot myself) and I wanted to pull off a false flag to entrance the nation, and do all this bs that has occured since, why would I fake victims?> why wouldnt I just, really kill people? I mean, why fake deaths to kill more? This aspect doesnt make sense. someone had to have died. theres is no way no one didn't. I suppose I can understand them adding some fake victims for some reactions, but, why all?

It is infinitely easier to get people on board a mass-hoax over a mass-murder.
And there were plenty of people on board the 9/11 hoax/scam/con gravytrain.
Think about the number of family members who, having looked, desperate with lost,
into the circumstances surrounding 9/11 and seen quicksmart through
the BS, would be up in arms in their thousands looking for a high pole and some people
(Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Rockefella etc.) to string up to said pole.
This is a big no-no for the perpetrators. By Killing thousands they lose control completely.
It's the same M.O. for all such cons - 9/11, 7/7, Tucson, Oslo&Utoya etc.. Few if
any deaths is the way to go, especially if you have the means and technologies available
for fakery.
Media compliance is obviously critical to the success of their schemes.

As it is we have the same tiny number doing the grieving family rounds for 10 years,
and it is clear that these individuals are acting a part.

The Case Is Proven.
Meeting The VicSims Famalies
Victims Compensation Fund Has Only 59 People Who Are Listed In The Social Security Death Index
9/11 Memorial Scams
9/11 VicSims And Memorial Scams
9/11 Actors

Happy discoveries towards rude awakenings, my friend.

edit on 12-2-2012 by pshea38 because: fixed youtube link

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   

By Killing thousands they lose control completely.
It's the same M.O. for all such cons - 9/11, 7/7, Tucson, Oslo&Utoya etc.. Few if
any deaths is the way to go, especially if you have the means and technologies available
for fakery.

More denial. This tactic of simply denying all evidence everywhere ever is sure to lead to Bedlam.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrEugeneFixer

By Killing thousands they lose control completely.
for fakery.

More denial. This tactic of simply denying all evidence everywhere ever is sure to lead to Bedlam.

Nice try fixerman, but no cigar.
You are loosing traction Dr. and this time it is clear to see.

Zoom in on her right knuckles and you will clearly see the problem if
you don't already see it. The knuckle is mangled and looks like she is missing
two fingers, even though 4 fingers are clearly visible!!!

'splain that DR.!

(I don't trust doctors by the way. They mess with my circuitry.)

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

as for that picture.. she has 5 fingers. you can see all of them. her thumb is hidden, but you can see the tip of it above the rest. and her hand does look weird, but its a crappy photo and the angle of perspective. i have lines on my hand where her lines are, that make it look as if she was missing a few fingers, but i never lost whole fingers, and i have 5 fingers, and I believe the person in this picture, regardless of identity, has 5 fingers on her right hand.

as for it looking like she has extra bends, once again.. perspective... the angle of her hand, makes the lines seem like her first knuckle, and the tip of her finger that looks like its too many knuckles, and has a weird angle towards her hand, thats a finger nail. she must have had those glue on painted type

who knows.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   

reply to post by pshea38

as for that picture.. she has 5 fingers. you can see all of them. her thumb is hidden, but you can see the tip of it above the rest. and her hand does look weird, but its a crappy photo and the angle of perspective. i have lines on my hand where her lines are, that make it look as if she was missing a few fingers, but i never lost whole fingers, and i have 5 fingers, and I believe the person in this picture, regardless of identity, has 5 fingers on her right hand.

as for it looking like she has extra bends, once again.. perspective... the angle of her hand, makes the lines seem like her first knuckle, and the tip of her finger that looks like its too many knuckles, and has a weird angle towards her hand, thats a finger nail. she must have had those glue on painted type

who knows.

Now I see the top of the thumb, so that accounts for all the digits.
We therefore have an impossible picture. She has 2 extra knuckles on her right hand.
No other conclusion can be drawn. Add that to the impossible way her hair divides
over her ear and her broken upper lip and I believe we have proof that this photograph
is a badly constructed photoshopped effort. Also I knew something was weird about
her last (pinkie?) finger. What else does the image represent but an extra jointed finger!!
This is just crazy sloppy work and undeniable evidence for FAKERY.

Remember that this is the exact photo taken from the OP's link and is the
photo that Karol's 'family' saw fit to submit to the Voices Of September 9/11
Memorial And Museum.

Comments welcome Dman and Dr.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

Neo,

Thank you for saving me from the Matrix.

huh2142

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by DrEugeneFixer

Note well the suspicious-seeming unfamiliarity with women, hair, and eyes. Could Pshea be a bot?

Naw - just the typical mommy's basement loser.....

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by thedman

This story about human remains being identified years later is not a unique one. Check out this NY Times article: As 9/11 Remains Are Identified, Grief Is Renewed

The people who talk about fake victims, referring to them as "vicsims" belong to the September Clues cult, a.k.a., Simon Shack's Truebeliever Church for the Mentally Insane. If you haven't been to the September Clues website, check it out. You'll find a group of perhaps the most deluded schizotypal personalities anywhere on the web. Simon Shack is their awakened Messiah and anything he says is taken as gospel. Shack goes as far as to claim that ALL video footage of 9/11 is fake and a product of movie-makers, actors, and computer generated special effects. According to Shack there were no planes and no attacks; the towers didn't really collapse and there were no victims. He applies his media fakery theory to other events also such as the 2010 tsunami in Japan, which didn't really happen and was an elaborate media production, i.e., it was all FAKE. No property was damaged and no one got hurt.

The people who buy into Shacks fantasies seem to be mentally challenged, emotionally immature, and/or suffer from some kind of mild to moderate paranoid psychosis. People in this condition are unresponsive to reason and cannot be persuaded to reconsider their delusional point of view. Debating with them is futile. I think these people have likely succumbed to some sort of extreme ego defense strategy as a result of being unable to cope with the reality of human death and suffering.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by huh2142
reply to post by pshea38

Neo,

Thank you for saving me from the Matrix.

huh2142

No Problemo, huh.
Shocking about the picture, eh?
Faked Victims - Who wudda thunk?

Incontrovertible proof! I'm so happy!

Do you notice how Dman or Dr.fixer and others are not commenting on the photo?
Major Backfire, Dman?
I think the revelations here might merit a thread of its own!
It might spur people into looking more deeply into the other 2500 odd FAKE 9/11 victims!

Anyway, Glad you took the red pill and finally came 'round huh!

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedman
reply to post by DrEugeneFixer

Note well the suspicious-seeming unfamiliarity with women, hair, and eyes. Could Pshea be a bot?

Naw - just the typical mommy's basement loser.....

No comment on the freak hand in the picture?

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by lunarasparagus
reply to post by thedman

This story about human remains being identified years later is not a unique one. Check out this NY Times article: As 9/11 Remains Are Identified, Grief Is Renewed

The people who talk about fake victims, referring to them as "vicsims" belong to the September Clues cult, a.k.a., Simon Shack's Truebeliever Church for the Mentally Insane. If you haven't been to the September Clues website, check it out. You'll find a group of perhaps the most deluded schizotypal personalities anywhere on the web. Simon Shack is their awakened Messiah and anything he says is taken as gospel. Shack goes as far as to claim that ALL video footage of 9/11 is fake and a product of movie-makers, actors, and computer generated special effects. According to Shack there were no planes and no attacks; the towers didn't really collapse and there were no victims. He applies his media fakery theory to other events also such as the 2010 tsunami in Japan, which didn't really happen and was an elaborate media production, i.e., it was all FAKE. No property was damaged and no one got hurt.

The people who buy into Shacks fantasies seem to be mentally challenged, emotionally immature, and/or suffer from some kind of mild to moderate paranoid psychosis. People in this condition are unresponsive to reason and cannot be persuaded to reconsider their delusional point of view. Debating with them is futile. I think these people have likely succumbed to some sort of extreme ego defense strategy as a result of being unable to cope with the reality of human death and suffering.

Any comment on the freak hand seen in the picture, before you show
yourself up any further?

I can't shake the (pleasant) feeling that you and Dman are caught by the lunar proverbials!
Your only resorts are ad hominems, because you can't refute the evidence!
If you deny this evidence, clear for all to see, then you are paid disinformation, and the same
goes for thedman and dr.eugenefixer. Do you deny this evidence or confirm that what
we are seeing in the picture regarding her hand is impossible?
Let us see the metal of your medal!

The camera couldn't lie, could it?

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by lunarasparagus
reply to post by thedman

Any comment on the freak hand seen in the picture, before you show
yourself up any further?

I can't shake the (pleasant) feeling that you and Dman are caught by the lunar proverbials!
Your only resorts are ad hominems, because you can't refute the evidence!
If you deny this evidence, clear for all to see, then you are paid disinformation, and the same
goes for thedman and dr.eugenefixer. Do you deny this evidence or confirm that what
we are seeing in the picture regarding her hand is impossible?
Let us see the metal of your medal!

The camera couldn't lie, could it?

The "freak hand" doesn't prove anything. Even if you could conclusively demonstrate that the photo was altered or edited in some way, so what? How does that prove in any way that the person never existed? You need to PROVE that person is fabricated, not that there exists an altered photo of her. So far, you've proved nothing.

9/11 victim identified was from Arizona

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Here is one more (of the five) picture of Karol (with her sister) to be found
from a google image search.

www.nydailynews.com...

Image scaled up and cropped

Notice anything odd about this one?
(clue: She always had her head right on her shoulders, did Karol!)

And what is up with the eyes? The hair? Everything!

And her 'family' submit this in loving memory?

Are we beginning to realise yet?
We were all SUCKERED!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join