It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Three kidnappers caught and killed by mob in Mexico.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
www.bbc.co.uk...

Security officials in Mexico say three men have been killed by a mob for allegedly trying to kidnap a group of youths.

Makes a change. Child kidnapping is a fairly high issue in Mexico, and in this case it seems three of them have been caught, which is rare as often they are in cahoots with police, officials, gangs and such and some parents never see their children alive again.

In this case, the kidnappers were spotted and surrounded by a 600 hundred strong mob, beaten with improvised weapons and then burned alive.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

Way to go Mexico!

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Now that's the way to deal with kidnappers!

Makes a change, as a previous poster said often these kids are never seen alive again.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard
In this case, the kidnappers were spotted and surrounded by a 600 hundred strong mob, beaten with improvised weapons and then burned alive.

Looks like they got sent a message.
Hopefully they listen.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
There's a link on the right side of this story about two more kidnappers getting lynched by townsfolk. Gonna play ya gotta pay.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
With the gang problem in Mexico I feel it is going to be this sort of thing that is going to have to take place to save the country. If all officials are corrupt. It will have to be the will of the people that make the change. I really hope people will make their changes they need to in order to restore a more friendly place to live.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by D4nny

Having had a family member killed by kidnappers in Colombia.
I have no sympathy for these terrorists.
They got what they deserved.

Most of the times people are kidnapped that person is murdered because the family couldn't pay.
It's good to see the community standing up to these bastards.

new topics

top topics

join