It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mortal Who Took Mt.Olympus!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
metalholic, i kinda understand what your saying. we are in hell atm. theres either heaven ( when you die, free ) and hell ( alive, stuck in a physical body on a planet nowhere with death and chaos )

you got any good links to ancient astronaughts.... not books links or interviews ??

pm me

edit on 14-2-2012 by 1beerplease because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by 1beerplease

Actually I was saying that people thousands of years ago new jesus was going to show his face in 2012 which then proves we been visited by extraterrestrials!

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by metalholic

You are aware that English is not a language isolate, nor is it a parent limb on the language tree... right? The roots of English are: Proto-Indo European -- Germanic -- West Germanic -- Old English -- Middle English -- English. So, instead of using a word like "Greek" why don't you use German words as your Gematria?

As a point in case, the word "Greek" is an anglicized term used to describe the many tribes of Greece. They used terms such as Mycenaean, Pelasgians, Molossians, Orestae, or a variety of others when referring to themselves. So "Grey Ache = Great Ape" holds no weight.

Likewise, "Odin" is the American-English way of saying "Oðin," which is pronounced "O-thin" if you want to be more accurate. Elohim is pronounced "El-o-him," because El (a Levant creator deity) is being referenced. It is not pronounced "A-low-him" as you say.

Also, Oðin is not equal to Elohim. Elohim falls under the sphere of Binah, understanding, within the Holy Qabala's Otz Chaim. Oðin falls under the sphere of Chokmah, wisdom, as the All-Father within the Holy Qabala's schematic.

However, in the spirit of human kindred, allow me to present my own example of English Gematria for you to analyze yourself.

We'll begin with the common alphabet: A = 1; B = 2; C = 3 and so on. Now, take the word HAND, and break it down phonetically: H-ANT. Observe that "ANT" is created. Do you recognize the parallel... No? Allow me. In the animal kingdom no dead ant is left behind. A fallen ant is carried back to the den by its brethren. Likewise, the American military has a system of leaving no comrade behind. This means fallen soldiers are retrived and returned to their native soil (colony: America). So, the "hand" has a strong relationship to nature, as ants (being of nature) are mirrored in the word.

What else can we discover about the nature of hands? Well, look again: HAND = H-ANT = H-AND. Let's arbitrarily drop the "H" from the beginning. Why? Because... why not? This leaves us with the word AND. Let's reverse this word, just for fun. We arrive at DNA. Oh! This is interesting! DNA represent the natural building blocks of our species.

Also, "AND," as a conjunction, implies multiple things. E.G.: This and that. So, let us add together the numerical value of AND: A=1; N=14; D=4. Together 1 + 14 + 4 = 19. 19, if you calculated the alphabet properly before, represents the letter "S." What is an "S" but one half of a strand of DNA?

Want more proof? What do we do with our HAND, but shake the hand of someone else? This HAND and that HAND; AND; DNA; S + S.

It's a shame that the Spanish word for HANDS, MANOS, doesn't work the same way. I guess the Mexicans and Spanish are just not lucky enough.

~ Wandering Scribe

edit on 17/2/12 by Wandering Scribe because: grammatical errors

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
The mortal who can't stop rehashing threads ,another subject please,not another Pantheon.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Absolute nonsense.

Plain and simple.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by metalholic
reply to post by nii900

Blonde hair is the golden key! It's proof we don't evolve fully from monkeys!

2nd line!

You said in your other (newer) thread that we came from apemen (hell you even Called me an apeman as an insult).

So which is it?

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by metalholic
reply to post by 1beerplease

Actually I was saying that people thousands of years ago new jesus was going to show his face in 2012 which then proves we been visited by extraterrestrials!

For a person arguing things by way of language, you seem to have a poor understanding of it.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wandering Scribe

You are aware that English is not a language isolate, nor is it a parent limb on the language tree... right? The roots of English are: Proto-Indo European -- Germanic -- West Germanic -- Old English -- Middle English -- English. So, instead of using a word like "Greek" why don't you use German words as your Gematria?

As a point in case, the word "Greek" is an anglicized term used to describe the many tribes of Greece. They used terms such as Mycenaean, Pelasgians, Molossians, Orestae, or a variety of others when referring to themselves. So "Grey Ache = Great Ape" holds no weight.

Likewise, "Odin" is the American-English way of saying "Oðin," which is pronounced "O-thin" if you want to be more accurate. Elohim is pronounced "El-o-him," because El (a Levant creator deity) is being referenced. It is not pronounced "A-low-him" as you say.

Also, Oðin is not equal to Elohim. Elohim falls under the sphere of Binah, understanding, within the Holy Qabala's Otz Chaim. Oðin falls under the sphere of Chokmah, wisdom, as the All-Father within the Holy Qabala's schematic.

However, in the spirit of human kindred, allow me to present my own example of English Gematria for you to analyze yourself.

We'll begin with the common alphabet: A = 1; B = 2; C = 3 and so on. Now, take the word HAND, and break it down phonetically: H-ANT. Observe that "ANT" is created. Do you recognize the parallel... No? Allow me. In the animal kingdom no dead ant is left behind. A fallen ant is carried back to the den by its brethren. Likewise, the American military has a system of leaving no comrade behind. This means fallen soldiers are retrived and returned to their native soil (colony: America). So, the "hand" has a strong relationship to nature, as ants (being of nature) are mirrored in the word.

What else can we discover about the nature of hands? Well, look again: HAND = H-ANT = H-AND. Let's arbitrarily drop the "H" from the beginning. Why? Because... why not? This leaves us with the word AND. Let's reverse this word, just for fun. We arrive at DNA. Oh! This is interesting! DNA represent the natural building blocks of our species.

Also, "AND," as a conjunction, implies multiple things. E.G.: This and that. So, let us add together the numerical value of AND: A=1; N=14; D=4. Together 1 + 14 + 4 = 19. 19, if you calculated the alphabet properly before, represents the letter "S." What is an "S" but one half of a strand of DNA?

Want more proof? What do we do with our HAND, but shake the hand of someone else? This HAND and that HAND; AND; DNA; S + S.

It's a shame that the Spanish word for HANDS, MANOS, doesn't work the same way. I guess the Mexicans and Spanish are just not lucky enough.

~ Wandering Scribe

edit on 17/2/12 by Wandering Scribe because: grammatical errors

You realise everything you just said here is complete garbage right? No rebuttle for the big gettin proved wrong by the op eh?

We lurkers that have been around awhile are catching on to the psychological scheme of posting abunch of nonsense that seems like it out smarts the op. But in fact never really has any weight in debunking the guy. Sorry mate try again!

Mexicans speak Spanish for the record! Hey Zeus anyone!

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by 7thcavtrooper
The mortal who can't stop rehashing threads ,another subject please,not another Pantheon.

Sorry that it's me cleaning up the op's mess. I'm sure he's tired of dealing with members that have multiple accounts cough cough.

This is no rehashing. Ol'boy just pulled science and religion together and there's not one freemason on here that can disprove him!

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6

Absolute nonsense.

Plain and simple.

I guess you don't keep up with modern science? Or payed attention in school? Everything vibrates what do you think atoms do inside every piece of matter? What do you think a light beam does? What do you think a radio wave does?

Now how did ancient greece know all that?

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by DeadLights

You realise everything you just said here is complete garbage right?

What part of this is garbage? Go ahead and show me that the Greek tribes called themselves "Greeks," or that Odin and Elohim are equal to each other. Show me where Elohim doesn't refer to El, who is Yahweh. I can make ridiculous claims too, but I choose not to. I back up my assertions with evidence. Until you do the same, why should I take your posts seriously?

No rebuttle for the big gettin proved wrong by the op eh?

He didn't prove me wrong. There are fourteen total Olympian deities, not twelve as the OP originally suggested. The fourteen Olympian deities are:

01. Zeus
02. Hera
03. Poseidon
04. Hades
05. Persephone
06. Apollo
07. Artemis
08. Ares
09. Hephæstus
10. Athena
11. Aphrodite
12. Hermes
13. Dionysus
14. Demeter

What there are twelve of, are Titans. So, perhaps the OP should rework his poem into the twelve Titans? In case you're unfamiliar with them, the Titans are:

01. Oceanus
02. Tethys
03. Hyperion
04. Theia
05. Coeus
06. Phoebe
07. Cronus
08. Reah
09. Themis
10. Mnemosyne
11. Crius
12. Iapetus

In case you're as unfamiliar with Greek mythology as you appear to be, let me drop this Little Link right here. It's a Greek mythological family tree, which outlines the Titans in blue-green, and the Olympians in bold-font. Educate yourself, it doesn't hurt!

We lurkers that have been around awhile are catching on to the psychological scheme of posting abunch of nonsense that seems like it out smarts the op.

Where did I post a "bunch of nonsense" in my reply? If you're referring to the "HAND, H-ANT, H-AND, AND, DNA, S" thing... I'm not the only one who has made that conjecture. Allow me to once again enlighten you. Here is another Wonderful Link. Now, open your search function (cntl-f on my keyboard) and search for: "the construct is fused to nature" and read on to see my Hand-Ant example replicated.

The Isisian Code is an English Gematria, which is exactly what the OP is posting in his thread here. My "nonsense" is no more nonsensical than his nonsense is.

I am curious as to the psychological scheme I am deploying by posting genuine information. I'd love to hear your explanation of that.

But in fact never really has any weight in debunking the guy. Sorry mate try again!

I thoroughly debunked the English Gematria that the OP used. As well as his opening post about Titans and extraterrestrials, etc. I can't help it if you want so bad to believe that you're willing to ignore faults and fallacies. Your ignorance is not my problem.

I hope you're joking here. Here is a World Map, educate yourself on the location of Spain, Mexico, and Texas. Spain, the country, is not connected to Mexico, New Mexico, or Texas. Yes, the language spoken by most of these places is called Spanish, however, people from Spain (called the Spanish) are not Mexican (people from Mexico), just as people from Mexico are not Spanish, and neither the Mexicans nor the Spanish are Texans (people from Texas).

Your ignorance precedes you, good sir.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Actually I was referring to the thread's title resembling "the Mortal who conquered God" or some such statement in the title of another thread.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   

What questions do you have OP? I am the almighty blonde haired super sayan whom released the dragon rend shout upon the "immortal" which oppresses humanity. Yesh?

All kidding aside, have you tried typing in "blonde monkey" into google images?

edit on 19-2-2012 by xacto because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Did you make those pictures yourself on paint? Who's a clever boy! LOL! I myself have more than 6 senses, probably alot more if I was to be pedantic. But for example, I have a sense of humour, but you might not have that, maybe its just me.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by abominatonofdesolation

OOOOOO! Tell me the future of the Monte Python movie!

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by 7thcavtrooper

Okay, after it being on blu ray for three years it ends up in the bargain bin of your local supermarket. Any other requests on predictions?

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wandering Scribe

You realise everything you just said here is complete garbage right?

What part of this is garbage? Go ahead and show me that the Greek tribes called themselves "Greeks," or that Odin and Elohim are equal to each other. Show me where Elohim doesn't refer to El, who is Yahweh. I can make ridiculous claims too, but I choose not to. I back up my assertions with evidence. Until you do the same, why should I take your posts seriously?

No rebuttle for the big gettin proved wrong by the op eh?

He didn't prove me wrong. There are fourteen total Olympian deities, not twelve as the OP originally suggested. The fourteen Olympian deities are:

01. Zeus
02. Hera
03. Poseidon
04. Hades
05. Persephone
06. Apollo
07. Artemis
08. Ares
09. Hephæstus
10. Athena
11. Aphrodite
12. Hermes
13. Dionysus
14. Demeter

What there are twelve of, are Titans. So, perhaps the OP should rework his poem into the twelve Titans? In case you're unfamiliar with them, the Titans are:

01. Oceanus
02. Tethys
03. Hyperion
04. Theia
05. Coeus
06. Phoebe
07. Cronus
08. Reah
09. Themis
10. Mnemosyne
11. Crius
12. Iapetus

In case you're as unfamiliar with Greek mythology as you appear to be, let me drop this Little Link right here. It's a Greek mythological family tree, which outlines the Titans in blue-green, and the Olympians in bold-font. Educate yourself, it doesn't hurt!

We lurkers that have been around awhile are catching on to the psychological scheme of posting abunch of nonsense that seems like it out smarts the op.

Where did I post a "bunch of nonsense" in my reply? If you're referring to the "HAND, H-ANT, H-AND, AND, DNA, S" thing... I'm not the only one who has made that conjecture. Allow me to once again enlighten you. Here is another Wonderful Link. Now, open your search function (cntl-f on my keyboard) and search for: "the construct is fused to nature" and read on to see my Hand-Ant example replicated.

The Isisian Code is an English Gematria, which is exactly what the OP is posting in his thread here. My "nonsense" is no more nonsensical than his nonsense is.

I am curious as to the psychological scheme I am deploying by posting genuine information. I'd love to hear your explanation of that.

But in fact never really has any weight in debunking the guy. Sorry mate try again!

I thoroughly debunked the English Gematria that the OP used. As well as his opening post about Titans and extraterrestrials, etc. I can't help it if you want so bad to believe that you're willing to ignore faults and fallacies. Your ignorance is not my problem.

I hope you're joking here. Here is a World Map, educate yourself on the location of Spain, Mexico, and Texas. Spain, the country, is not connected to Mexico, New Mexico, or Texas. Yes, the language spoken by most of these places is called Spanish, however, people from Spain (called the Spanish) are not Mexican (people from Mexico), just as people from Mexico are not Spanish, and neither the Mexicans nor the Spanish are Texans (people from Texas).

Your ignorance precedes you, good sir.

~ Wandering Scribe

Here's how much I think replying to you is worth now!

Greek Mythology!

Mexican Language!

Mexican government just doesn't recognize it as the Official language!
Would give you credit had you implied that but all you said was &*^%.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   

I see your incomplete Greek mythological family tree, and raise my original link, which contains the entire Greek mythological family tree. I do see the problem though. Your tree only outlines "principle" deities, as if the Greek peoples just didn't care about the numerous other deities they invented. I disagree with that assertion though, because they wouldn't have invented a god if they did not think it was necessary. All of the gods are principle gods. Your source just chooses to ignore several Olympian deities (gods of Mt. Olympus).

Now, if you wanted to learn about anything, say, Quantum Mechanics, would you use (a) an incomplete, unfinished, outdated textbook from the 1960s, or (b) a modern, complete, finished, textbook by modern quantum physicists from the year 2011?

If you prefer incomplete information, because it better suits your personal beliefs, I must again say: your ignorance is not my problem. I too sometimes wish I could be so ignorant as to only look for evidence which supports my ridiculous claims, as opposed to being open to all evidence for or against my beliefs.

Also, I see your article and raise you the second sentence, where the writer says that Mexicans speak Spanish. The language family is called SPANISH, but it encompasses dialects from Spain and Mexico. Several "Mexican" dialects also stem from Mesoamerican and Native North American tribes, like the Navajo and various others.

I don't really see what point you were trying to make, outside of linking information which supported my original assertion that Mexicans, Texans, and the Spanish while all speaking a common language—called Spanish—are not all the same.

I guess this must mean you're agreeing with me.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Wandering Scribe

I'll stick to what the experts say. 12 original gods! And they all been deciphered!

You haven't debunked nothing except that the star system is complete garbage

edit on 20-2-2012 by metalholic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   

The Olympians aren't the "original" gods in their own culture, or in world mythology. Nor were they twelve in number. The real experts—who analyze, read, and work with the whole collection of Greek mythology, instead of just chosen myths from the most memorable gods—say that the Olympians numbered 14, and that they were from the 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, and 10th generations. The "original" gods in the Greek mythological system were those of the 2nd generation: Tartarus (the Pit), Gaia (the Earth), Eros (Desire), Erebus (Darkness), and Nyx (the Night).

I am not debunking you, I am simply correcting your errors, and inaccuracies. When you're wrong about something, I point out the correct information regarding the thing. You can just as easily continue on, believing in inaccurate information. Your ignorance is not your problem. I just don't want people to believe in inaccuracies when the real information is easily available.

~ Wandering Scribe

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join