It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mortal Who Took Mt.Olympus!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
First things first in this thread will be information that as far as I know not yet been presented to man. I have been on a lifelong journey lost in the desert of time seeking the answers. Battling personal demons enchanted by goddesses. Crawling my way out of the pits of hell only to be kicked back in by the hand that pulled me out.

I have found all men rise and eventually they fall. Even a mortal can live forever and a god can die. Kings aren't born they are made. The world needs a hero and I'm going to give you one! It's the time for heroes. Now is YOUR time to be legendary. So WAKE up ol' great ones! The time for man is NYE.

The Star of David.

On the top most and bottom part of the symbol you will notice hourglass's!
Those sandwich the Eye!

The seal of man inside the star of david! What does that mean? Inside every human are the 5 elements and every human has 6 senses! Now look around you aren't your 6 or 5 depending where you are at with them experiencing 5 elements? That is because this cycle is infinite! Just like life!

Mount Olympus!

Zeus 1. Poseidon 2. Hades 3. Hestia 4. Hera 5. Ares 6. Athena 7. Apollo 8. Aphrodite 9. Hermes 10. Artemis 11. Hephaestus 12.

Inside this is a code! See if you can break it before scrolling down!

Man's number is 6! We are all carbon creatures. We are in a galaxy ruled by it! Ever wonder what it means to exhale carbon dioxide? That is your life fleeting with every breath. Forever down the spiral of infinity!

Incase you haven't broke Olympus. Here is the truth! Which could only have been done by using the Key of David!

One Seance Pulsating 2 the Hot Day 3 for Asian Era 5 Our Race is 6 Container 7 great Acapella 8 Chemical Deity find Hair Maze 9 when Our Time is 11 Hooray For Jesus in 12!

I'm going to repeat this so I can break it all down!

One Seance (The universe is one vibrational hum everything spiritual completes one sound. Bass is physical, Tenor is Spiritual) Pulsating (Again vibration) Hot Day 3(The sun and the third planet) Asian Era 5 (The new age that is to become) Our Race is 6 (Carbon) Container 7 Acapella (We are 7 frequencies hence 7 chakras) 8 Chemical Deity (Sugar,Salt,Dmt,Aphrodisiac,Water,Potassium,Carbon) find Hair Maze 9 (Follow the labyrinth of 9 hair colors to the golden key) when Our Time is 11 (5 elements, 6 senses. 11 that is our universe. 11 is 2. Male and Female. When they are equal...Hooray For Jesus in 12!

The golden key is blonde hair!

Any questions?
edit on 11-2-2012 by metalholic because: Remove plasma and add potassium!

edit on 11-2-2012 by metalholic because: To perfect it.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I know we are not supposed to use one liners but sometimes it just can not be helped, so:

HUH?

Also I think you missed a couple of numbers in there, was this intentional?
Quad

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quadrivium
I know we are not supposed to use one liners but sometimes it just can not be helped, so:

HUH?

Also I think you missed a couple of numbers in there, was this intentional?
Quad

Some of the numbers are changed into words to make a whole sentence while I admit things like "Our Race is Container 7 great Acapella 8 Chemical Deity"

Could actually be tolerated at "Our Race 6(Carbon). Container 7 Acapella 8 Chemical Deity" It's still got to make a poem without being hung up. So I admit it's possible I haven't perfected it. Isn't it safe to say it's been took?

Anything else you need help with?
edit on 11-2-2012 by metalholic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Let me clear up the golden key! Monkeys don't have blonde hair or blue eyes! The truth in this thread proves the whole of the evolution theory wrong!

Created Evolution is the truth! Artificially Inseminated Extraterrestrials!

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by metalholic

Sorry to burst your bubble, but there's a few glaring inaccuracies with your testimony.

For starters, there are not five elements, as per your theory. Fire, Water, Air and Earth are the Classical Elements, comprising only four. Metal, Wood, Fire, Water, and Wind, by the Chinese cosmology, comprise five possible elements. However, I see no other references to Chinese mysticism and spirituality in your post. Therefore, I must assume that "spirit" is the fifth element you were referencing. Spirit is not an element though. All classic literature, theosophy, magick, and spirituality point to spirit being an independent force, through which use of the elements can elevate or subjugate. So, no, only four elements, not five.

Second: senses. I assume Sight, Touch, Taste, Smell, and Hearing are the five senses you are referring to. The classical points of the pentagram. The sixth sense I assume is the intuition perception, or psychic awareness. A common misconception, and fault in pop-spirituality, and unscientific mysticism. There are actually nine standard senses, not including intuition. The four you're missing are:

Proprioception: unconscious knowledge of limb placement and movement.
Thermoception: sense of heat, or lack of heat, on our skin.
Nociception: conscious placement of pain stimuli around the body.
Equilibrioception: our ability to balance and remain erect.

So, sorry to say, but your use of Aristotle's Classic Elements, and Classic Senses places you, and your theory, a bit out of time and space. Since the foundation of your assessment comes from the interplay of senses and elements, and I have just debunked this, your entire theory is now moot. I will continue though...

The use of a pentagram inside a hexagram is not very potent. The pentagram represents the physical senses of man: sight, smell, taste, touch, hearing. Not the elements. The hexagram represents the luminous spheres of the Heavens, the celestial bodies overlooking us: Sol, Mercury, Venus, Luna, Mars, Jupiter, and Saturn. Your pentagram inside a hexagram is more representative of man as a microcosm of the cosmos; then it is of man as an infinite being.

You don't suggest anything along those lines though. So I am forced to assume you had no conception, or understanding, of the microcosm/macrocosm interplay before reading my brief synopsis of it. Additionally, the hourglass symbolism made by the intersecting triangles has little influence on the overall design, more potent variations of the hexagram exist, like the Unicursal Hexigram, or all of these variations on the hexagram.

The Greek pantheon... what exactly were you trying to get at here?

To begin with, you messed up on your Olympians. The 12 deities of Mt. Olympus are: (1) Zeus and (2) Hera; (3) Demeter; (4) Poseidon; (5) Dionysus; (6) Ares; (7) Hephaestus; (8) Athena; (9) Aphrodite; (10) Apollo; (11) Artemis; and (12) Hermes. Neither Hestia, nor Hades are among the Olympians. Hades is Lord of the Underworld, he is not permitted to set foot above ground, as per the deal he made with Zeus and Poseidon (Zeus owns the sky; Poseidon the sea; Hades the underworld).

Additionally, there are nine Titans: (1) Oceanus & (2) Tethys; (3) Phoebe & (4) Coeus; (5) Rhea & (6) Cronus; (7) Mnemosyne; (8) Iapitus; and (9) Prometheus. Perhaps they represent the senses of the human being? Maybe I just found the real divinity-human link that you were striving for? Or, perhaps Pan, and Hecate, and Nyx, and Eros, and Gaia, and Uranus and Erebus somehow figure in?

As for your poem... it is nonsense. And racism. So, my question to you is: dafuq?

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Double post... somehow. My bad!
edit on 12/2/12 by Wandering Scribe because: double post...

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   

The golden key is blonde hair!

You ment - a BLUE-air?
.....and in there an - N?
or.... sky
edit on 12-2-2012 by nii900 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wandering Scribe

Sorry to burst your bubble, but there's a few glaring inaccuracies with your testimony.

For starters, there are not five elements, as per your theory. Fire, Water, Air and Earth are the Classical Elements, comprising only four. Metal, Wood, Fire, Water, and Wind, by the Chinese cosmology, comprise five possible elements. However, I see no other references to Chinese mysticism and spirituality in your post. Therefore, I must assume that "spirit" is the fifth element you were referencing. Spirit is not an element though. All classic literature, theosophy, magick, and spirituality point to spirit being an independent force, through which use of the elements can elevate or subjugate. So, no, only four elements, not five.

Second: senses. I assume Sight, Touch, Taste, Smell, and Hearing are the five senses you are referring to. The classical points of the pentagram. The sixth sense I assume is the intuition perception, or psychic awareness. A common misconception, and fault in pop-spirituality, and unscientific mysticism. There are actually nine standard senses, not including intuition. The four you're missing are:

Proprioception: unconscious knowledge of limb placement and movement.
Thermoception: sense of heat, or lack of heat, on our skin.
Nociception: conscious placement of pain stimuli around the body.
Equilibrioception: our ability to balance and remain erect.

So, sorry to say, but your use of Aristotle's Classic Elements, and Classic Senses places you, and your theory, a bit out of time and space. Since the foundation of your assessment comes from the interplay of senses and elements, and I have just debunked this, your entire theory is now moot. I will continue though...

The use of a pentagram inside a hexagram is not very potent. The pentagram represents the physical senses of man: sight, smell, taste, touch, hearing. Not the elements. The hexagram represents the luminous spheres of the Heavens, the celestial bodies overlooking us: Sol, Mercury, Venus, Luna, Mars, Jupiter, and Saturn. Your pentagram inside a hexagram is more representative of man as a microcosm of the cosmos; then it is of man as an infinite being.

You don't suggest anything along those lines though. So I am forced to assume you had no conception, or understanding, of the microcosm/macrocosm interplay before reading my brief synopsis of it. Additionally, the hourglass symbolism made by the intersecting triangles has little influence on the overall design, more potent variations of the hexagram exist, like the Unicursal Hexigram, or all of these variations on the hexagram.

To begin with, you messed up on your Olympians. The 12 deities of Mt. Olympus are: (1) Zeus and (2) Hera; (3) Demeter; (4) Poseidon; (5) Dionysus; (6) Ares; (7) Hephaestus; (8) Athena; (9) Aphrodite; (10) Apollo; (11) Artemis; and (12) Hermes. Neither Hestia, nor Hades are among the Olympians. Hades is Lord of the Underworld, he is not permitted to set foot above ground, as per the deal he made with Zeus and Poseidon (Zeus owns the sky; Poseidon the sea; Hades the underworld).

Additionally, there are nine Titans: (1) Oceanus & (2) Tethys; (3) Phoebe & (4) Coeus; (5) Rhea & (6) Cronus; (7) Mnemosyne; (8) Iapitus; and (9) Prometheus. Perhaps they represent the senses of the human being? Maybe I just found the real divinity-human link that you were striving for? Or, perhaps Pan, and Hecate, and Nyx, and Eros, and Gaia, and Uranus and Erebus somehow figure in?

As for your poem... it is nonsense. And racism. So, my question to you is: dafuq?

~ Wandering Scribe

Heres the 12 gods buddy!

You got me on the 5 elements spirit isn't an element it's a sense there for psyche. The 5th element is metal!

Those 4 extra senses you mentioned are all interelated the 6 I mentioned psyche is the 6th sense! The second sight! You do not get vibes without it! Ever heard a song that spoke your language? That song woke you up to your 6th sense!

I do understand microcosm/macrocosm. What do you think your body is doing right now? What do you think the Earth is doing? What do you think the galaxy is doing? It's infinite!

The hourglass in the star of david represent the 7th seal TIME!

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by nii900

Blonde hair is the golden key! It's proof we don't evolve fully from monkeys!

2nd line!

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wandering Scribe

~ Wandering Scribe

One Seance (The universe is one vibrational hum everything spiritual completes one sound. Bass is physical, Tenor is Spiritual) Pulsating (Again vibration) Hot Day 3(The sun and the third planet) Asian Era 5 (The new age that is to become) Our Race is 6 (Carbon) Container 7 Acapella (We are 7 frequencies hence 7 chakras) 8 Chemical Deity (Sugar,Salt,Dmt,Aphrodisiac,Water,Potassium,Carbon) find Hair Maze 9 (Follow the labyrinth of 9 hair colors to the golden key) when Our Time is 11 (5 elements, 6 senses. 11 that is our universe. 11 is 2. Male and Female. When they are equal...Hooray For Jesus in 12!

Well I see no racism in this poem just proof that we been lied to about history! And proof that ancient man was taught by the gods! Do you see the science in this poem? It proves god! How does people from thousand years ago encode a poem of the future they will never see except through reincarnation without gods?

Btw hades is aiwass is enki is ea is the serpent the one who created us through genetical engineering!

Anything else I can help you with?

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by metalholic
reply to post by nii900

Blonde hair is the golden key! It's proof we don't evolve fully from monkeys!

2nd line!

you mean the green light?

or the orange - looking from the astral would be complemented ,,grin..soo blond? spaceplace.nasa.gov...

neanderthals and this line of humans had the same ancestor .. so the white would be they or not
edit on 12-2-2012 by nii900 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   

In Greek mythology, the Titans (Greek: Τιτάν - Ti-tan; plural: Τιτᾶνες - Ti-tânes) were a race of powerful deities, descendants of Gaia and Uranus, that ruled during the legendary Golden Age.

In the first generation of twelve Titans, the males were Oceanus, Hyperion, Coeus, Cronus, Crius and Iapetus and the females were Mnemosyne, Tethys, Theia, Phoebe, Rhea and Themis. The second generation of Titans consisted of Hyperion's children Eos, Helios, and Selene; Coeus's daughters Leto and Asteria; Iapetus's sons Atlas, Prometheus, Epimetheus, and Menoetius; Oceanus' daughter Metis; and Crius's sons Astraeus, Pallas, and Perses.

The Titans were overthrown by a race of younger gods, the Olympians, in the Titanomachy ("War of the Titans"). This represented a mythological paradigm shift that the Greeks may have borrowed from the Ancient Near East.[1]

24 titans actually en.wikipedia.org...

enki is not hades
the sumerian goddes of death was ereshkigal
her husband was the war god nergal

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

The etymology is even dramatic where Magick is concerned, and aids us in understanding even Crowley's system better then we do. As an example, Crowley (or Aiwass) ends the Book of the Law with the words "Aum.Ha." In the Sumero-Aryan ZDictionary by Waddell we read that the word Aum was known to sumerians, in almost the same sense that it was, and is, known to the Hindus.

It is a sacred word, and pertains to the Lord of Magicians, Enki. Further, the Greek spelling of Enki was EA, by which he is most commonly known in European texts which treat of Sumeriology. In the Greek alphabet, EA would appear as HA. Q.E.D.: Aum.Ha betrays the essential Sumerian character of that book.

pages. xxxiii, xxxiv of the Necronomicon by Ed Simon.
edit on 12-2-2012 by metalholic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Wandering Scribe

Sorry buddy but upon further review metal is apart of Earth. Just another way we are decieved. As knowledge is power I'm here to shed the light upon your darkness. Spirit is the fifth element!

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by nii900

Mt.Sinai : as would be said in Sumerian: Si(See).Na(Ah).I(E), What do you get? See An E. Moses saw an extraterrestrial on mount sinai.
edit on 12-2-2012 by metalholic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Grim Reaper = Cream Reappear = Chemical Rebirth! Devil = Day Veil = Ray Eel = The Sun.

2nd line.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Greek = Grey Ache Why? Gre(In sumeria is Gray e's are a's) Ek(Ache again e's are a's) Now put it together! Great Ape!

Get it now?

edit on 13-2-2012 by metalholic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Comment removed..

T
edit on 13-2-2012 by torqpoc because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
You may need to see a doctor..

and change your avatar while you're at it, it's offensive.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan
You may need to see a doctor..

and change your avatar while you're at it, it's offensive.

Aum.Ha = Bass/Tenor. The Universe in a nut shell! Odin = Elohim = A Low Hymn!

And if you don't like it don't look at it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join