It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Exclusive: Marines Nazi-Flag Whistleblower Comes Forward

page: 10
20
<< 7  8  9   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by gravitor
 


Yeah. Pity the guy who was over there building schools and performing other humanitarian functions.
That makes a whole lot of sense. I respect someone who performed such tasks.

"Pity: sympathetic or kindly sorrow evoked by the suffering, distress, or misfortune of another, often leading one to give relief or aid or to show mercy"

How kind of you to offer this guy your generous "pity".

Seriously? I'm pretty sure he's proud of the work he's done. Your pity is wasted.

edit on 13-2-2012 by Qemyst because: (no reason given)




posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Qemyst
reply to post by gravitor
 


Yeah. Pity the guy who was over there building schools and performing other humanitarian functions.
That makes a whole lot of sense. I respect someone who performed such tasks.

"Pity: sympathetic or kindly sorrow evoked by the suffering, distress, or misfortune of another, often leading one to give relief or aid or to show mercy"

How kind of you to offer this guy your generous "pity".

Seriously? I'm pretty sure he's proud of the work he's done. Your pity is wasted.

edit on 13-2-2012 by Qemyst because: (no reason given)


I sure do PITY those who are been USED, and who honestly think they are helping people, they are stooges who are a front to portray on fox news to the sheeple of America how good they are.
It's propagander whilst the SS marksmen blow peoples heads apart, and computer nerds fly drones into civilian houses to create ever more terror, and to build and create an enemy for the military industrial complex to make a PROFIT from war.
I pity those who will suddenly awaken to the lies they have enabled, the countless innocent women and children that have been slaughtered in a revenge thirsted quest .
listen to the british ambassador.
www.youtube.com...

gravitor
edit on 13-2-2012 by gravitor because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-2-2012 by gravitor because: utube link added



posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by gravitor
 


Pretty sure a guy on a humanitarian mission, building schools and whatnot... IS actually helping people.

So again, I still think your pity is wasted.

EDIT: But, to keep this on the topic of the Scout Sniper flag. That's what it is. Nothing more.
Choosing to believe it is a Nazi flag is ones' own choice.
edit on 13-2-2012 by Qemyst because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Qemyst
reply to post by gravitor
 


Pretty sure a guy on a humanitarian mission, building schools and whatnot... IS actually helping people.

So again, I still think your pity is wasted.

EDIT: But, to keep this on the topic of the Scout Sniper flag. That's what it is. Nothing more.
Choosing to believe it is a Nazi flag is ones' own choice.
edit on 13-2-2012 by Qemyst because: (no reason given)


The flag is emblomatic of a culture.
That culture is of a BROTHERHOOD.

The man building a school is propagander....television brainwashing fodder.

The brotherhood are lost in their totally left brained animal killing mode, I don't pity them.
I do pity the stooges who will be awake enough to realise the part they have played as actors in a film script, of course they have to believe in what they are doing and saying otherwise they won't be convincing to the television addicts of America( remember it was the Germand who invented television, and Goebbels perfected the brainwashing it enabled)
America is been run by nazis .
WAKE UP.
gravitor



posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by gravitor
The man building a school is propagander....television brainwashing fodder.


Prove it before making such wild accusations.


Originally posted by gravitor
America is been run by nazis .


Prove it before making such wild accusations.


Originally posted by gravitor
WAKE UP.


What should I wake up from? Should I wake up to the realization that your beliefs are right, and my beliefs are wrong?



posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by gravitor
 


1. the mission that my unit was on in 09' never made the news for the "brainwashing of the sheeple" you refer to it as

2. yea it is about brotherhood, theres a certain bond you have with your fellow brothers when you know that in a combat situation that you have each others backs and you don't have anything to worry about and if it is your time to go well theres no stopping that from happeneing and you know that your brothers will look out for you and your family once it happens.

my MOS is usually a combat related MOS, 1371 combat engineer but we also do humanitarian missions

just because these guys use the SS insignia doesn't mean they support the SS or the Nazi regime or the AB or anyone else who actually does support them.



posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by caf1550
reply to post by VitriolAndAngst
 


Semper Fidelis is Always Faithful not always Loyal

motto of the Corps is Semper Fidelis Always Faithful, thanks for comparing the Corps to the SS though good on you

sarcasm by the way




>> I would say that Fidelis means Fidelity, and that translates as well to loyalty as faithful. Toss a coin.

NOWHERE do I compare the Corps to the SS -- I'm talking about the Mottos and the Chickenhawks like Bush and Rumsfeld. It was amazing that every time we criticized his policies during his reign, that some asshat would say; "How dare you besmirch the troops!" Or "how dare you belittle America" -- when I don't think that Bush was America.

The Marines are likely oblivious to the machinations of the Leaders. And I'd put my faith in any enlisted man over a General, any day of the week.

You should be directing your ire at people who set up torture policies, who've replaced troops who honor a code with for hire mercenaries, and who have pretended to defend the country while really procuring resources for Multinationals.

>> Do I know if the SS insignia is innocent, or not? NO I do not. I'm merely saying that this isn't the ONLY borrowing I've seen from the Third Reich.
edit on 13-2-2012 by VitriolAndAngst because: modify a point



posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by caf1550
reply to post by gravitor
 


1. the mission that my unit was on in 09' never made the news for the "brainwashing of the sheeple" you refer to it as

2. yea it is about brotherhood, theres a certain bond you have with your fellow brothers when you know that in a combat situation that you have each others backs and you don't have anything to worry about and if it is your time to go well theres no stopping that from happeneing and you know that your brothers will look out for you and your family once it happens.

my MOS is usually a combat related MOS, 1371 combat engineer but we also do humanitarian missions

just because these guys use the SS insignia doesn't mean they support the SS or the Nazi regime or the AB or anyone else who actually does support them.



The BROTHERHOOD....team aspect is fundemental to military.
And it is easily achievable in left brained( animal) men.
Hence there are very few women, both in military/police and masonic institutions.
The left brained animal is the vehicle We inhabit, and it is programmed to stay above ground.
Women utilise their right brain via the pineal gland far more than men, they need to with children about them.

The hardening of the pineal gland via chemicals will be part of the miltary so called brainwashing, they want aggressive animals that do as they are told, and form pack mentality.
That is what that flag is basically all about.

The problem is who is leading the packs of animals?
Those who sit behind desks have agendas of corperate global interests, the animalised KILLERS are USED, their patriotism and honour is abused, they are looked upon as dispensible objects.

America is been used and abused, it's people are within a bubble of information that they BELIEVE, it is all lies.
Your nazi inspired television is now digital and can thus be even better employed to brainwash the population.
The troops are portrayed as HEROES, and they too BELIEVE they are, thus I for one forgive them, for they know not what they do.
Thats quoting a rather clever man from a long time ago.

The main agenda is a zionist led debt based banking system that ENSLAVES those operating under it.
Iran is not....yet.

I pity the troops who are so young and gullible who slaughter countless innocent women and children....for a pack of LIES.

WAKE UP.
gravitor



posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
If you take a symbol that has used to represent something notorious, that symbol will always remain notorious. Nazi's took a ancient symbol (swastika) and disgraced it. No matter it's origins, it will always be associated with that notoriety.

The SS symbol is a notorious Nazi symbol and if used it any other form regardless of intention, it stays a symbol associated with notoriety. It is a symbol that represents genocide, war and hatred. You can take that symbol and photoshop it to a picture with unicorns and rainbows in the background and state it stands for Stay Smiley, but it will always be connected to its notoriety.



posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chewingonmushrooms
If you take a symbol that has used to represent something notorious, that symbol will always remain notorious. Nazi's took a ancient symbol (swastika) and disgraced it. No matter it's origins, it will always be associated with that notoriety.

The SS symbol is a notorious Nazi symbol and if used it any other form regardless of intention, it stays a symbol associated with notoriety. It is a symbol that represents genocide, war and hatred. You can take that symbol and photoshop it to a picture with unicorns and rainbows in the background and state it stands for Stay Smiley, but it will always be connected to its notoriety.





Which is why there is a problem with these probably fine young Americans standing there flaunting it.

So! what lies behind the symbols?????
WHY are they considered as POWERFULL?
The most loved/hated is the swastika....why???
I would suggest it is to do with the very basics of creation and opposite anihilation.
light versus darkness.


And I would suggest that a very very dark force is taking control of America, and that most of the population are totally blind to it's methods.

It has the population held in a dream state...a delusional state where they BELIEVE they are right, and that GOD is on their side.
It is empowered by the ultimate deciever, so it is understandable.

WAKEY WAKEY AMERICA, before You are further USED, are You all such MUGS???



posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by gravitor
WAKEY WAKEY AMERICA, before You are further USED, are You all such MUGS???


You should really stop telling people to wake up. It's quite rude.

It's like saying "I know what i'm talking about and you're all just oblivious morons, and you should start to see things how I see things because I say so, or else I will continue to consider you oblivious morons."

It's just rude. Calm down with that crap.

Cheers



posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Qemyst
 


I should warn you arguing with Gravatar is like arguing with a brick wall I dealt with him on another thread he will use the same tired rhetoric over and over. Believe me he doesn't care about the OP he is just pushing a agenda. He follows that Ickle guy the one who says our government is run by reptilian space aliens. He has actually quoted some of that stuff and I am pretty sure he believes it.

Give him too much space and he will start on you about the end of the world being this year because it is 2012. He has also stated that World War I and World War II were planned by the United States military industrial complex and it's all part of a plan.

Other than that he is kind of fun to deal with as long as you know what you're getting into with him.

The bottom line here is the Marines were using the flag to signify scout snipers and nothing more but certain people will always see what they want to see no matter how far-fetched it is.

I needed to get that out there because I see you're going back and forth with him quite a bit but if you notice his writing will start repeating itself like he is on a script. Just a heads up.



posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grimpachi
reply to post by Qemyst
 


I should warn you arguing with Gravatar is like arguing with a brick wall I dealt with him on another thread he will use the same tired rhetoric over and over. Believe me he doesn't care about the OP he is just pushing a agenda. He follows that Ickle guy the one who says our government is run by reptilian space aliens. He has actually quoted some of that stuff and I am pretty sure he believes it.

Give him too much space and he will start on you about the end of the world being this year because it is 2012. He has also stated that World War I and World War II were planned by the United States military industrial complex and it's all part of a plan.

Other than that he is kind of fun to deal with as long as you know what you're getting into with him.

The bottom line here is the Marines were using the flag to signify scout snipers and nothing more but certain people will always see what they want to see no matter how far-fetched it is.

I needed to get that out there because I see you're going back and forth with him quite a bit but if you notice his writing will start repeating itself like he is on a script. Just a heads up.



YOU should know about REPEATING from a script.
That was funny.
Thanks for starting My day with a laugh.
Gravitor
edit on 16-2-2012 by gravitor because: spelling correction



posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Qemyst

Originally posted by gravitor
WAKEY WAKEY AMERICA, before You are further USED, are You all such MUGS???


You should really stop telling people to wake up. It's quite rude.

It's like saying "I know what i'm talking about and you're all just oblivious morons, and you should start to see things how I see things because I say so, or else I will continue to consider you oblivious morons."

It's just rude. Calm down with that crap.

Cheers


Just to let everyone know that I have never written those words that You have indicated as though I have...OBLIVIOUS MORONS...that YOU have written.

There is a phrase here in the UK.

If the cap fits..wear it.
Which is the basis of this thread, the marines have donned the cap of the nazi's, they act like nazis, they look like nazis, they now display the insignia of the nazis, therefore they must be nazis????



It is a case of WAKING UP,

gravitor
edit on 16-2-2012 by gravitor because: insert extra about nazis



posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by gravitor
Just to let everyone know that I have never written those words that You have indicated as though I have...OBLIVIOUS MORONS...that YOU have written.


I never said you wrote ANY of those words. I said it's -LIKE- saying them.

Speaking of having ones day started off with a laugh.



Thank you for that.
Cheers.
edit on 16-2-2012 by Qemyst because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by gravitor
Which is the basis of this thread, the marines have donned the cap of the nazi's, they act like nazis, they look like nazis, they now display the insignia of the nazis, therefore they must be nazis????


That's like saying "Wow, that guy plays ice hockey really well, and he's wearing a Boston Bruins jersey. He plays hockey well, he looks like a Boston Bruin player, hes wearing their symbol, he must be a Boston Bruin player."
It's just not an accurate way to make judgement.

The "cap" they wear is worn by MANY military service men, not just American service men. So there goes that detail out the window. I see no evidence that they are "acting" like Nazis, so there goes that detail out the window. I don't see any similarity in looks to the Nazis. They look like American soldiers. The only thing you have here is that you think they are using a Nazi symbol, the SS, which again, is not an accurate way to make a judgement.

I also asked you what those of us who have different views than you should "WAKE UP" from, but you never answered. Perhaps if you elaborated on what we should wake up from, we might understand you.

Cheers
edit on 16-2-2012 by Qemyst because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
There is even the Swastika used on Buddha. Long before Hitler, WW2 & the Nazis.



posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by kn0wh0w
 


What most people find reprehensible others do not. I for one have no problem with it. I do have a problem with bikers & head bangers using the SS, as they use it for nefarious reasons.

29INFDIV



posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by tagasbob
 


I do see how it is stupid, offensive and reprehensible. I only give glory the Marines whom use it. As for the people whom were slaughtered by the actual SS, take a good long look at my user name. Then realize the patch I wear stormed the beaches of Normandy. I can look at a lot of symbolism and see a problem with it. Although no one has a problem with a Nepalese man worshiping with a swastika. Oh yeah that's just plain old different. Apples & Oranges.

29INFDIV



new topics

top topics



 
20
<< 7  8  9   >>

log in

join