It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AP: Whitney Houston Dead

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Magnivea

never be jealous of a plastic person

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Magnivea
I will defend the fact that I don't give a damn until my death. I will never understand why you people need to pop in with your positive comment new age crap and try to belittle logical people. How many people die in the world during any given day? Do all of them get a remembrance thread? Do you go through the obituaries and cry for each and every one of them? Why do you care at all? Is that how you attempt to make yourself feel superior? It's certainly not human nature to care about the death of people you don't know. It's more of a social point hammered into the brain from birth.

This is just another crackhead that thought more of her high than the people that cared about her. BREAKING NEWS: At least 5 people died just in this city last night of the same.

Same as when Elizabeth Taylor died. No one else is remembered or gets a thread because they weren't people who you could see on reality shows or Google when their last bowel movement was.
edit on 2/12/12 by Magnivea because: (no reason given)

For somebody that doesn't give a damn, that sure is a long post! I'd say the part 'is that an atempt to make yourself feel superior' is quite Freudian of you, as if its not that, I can't see why you bothered. If you are pissed off at the cult of celebrity, start a thread and I'll be the first to agree and contribute. If not, stop using the death of Whitney Houston to rant about how bitter you are generally.

Not everybody is the same as you, no matter how much it frustrates you. People listened to her music and some are shocked that she's gone. Its not rocket science...

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Of course, we can callously put her passing on as of insigficance witht the fullest right, for there were truly many, many more whom had passed on in our lives, and had meant equally or more than Whitney.

But none whom had heard her voice, the emotions she packed into each other written song with an intensity many can relate to, will or can ever forget her. She was the immediate solace when they needed comfort and the courage and strength for many to pick themselves up. She was the Voice that heal and empowers.....

Many came, and many forgotten, but through the years, she remains and with her passing, she will become a legend. Despite the tragedy and downhill she went, none can fault the love and compassion she felt for her hubby.

While the end came ingloriously, she will be remembered and modelled after far more for the voice that had touched many...for the what could had been...an aspiration that all hopes for with the songs she sung, and not the realities that ended her life, which some may condemn while many will understand the compassion she had for others, but ...little... of that compassion ...for the poison addicted herself...
edit on 12-2-2012 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I think people need to get some perspective. Just because you discuss something doesn't mean you really care that much. I can't say I do. That will offend a lot of people, but I didn't know her. I knew of her, but I didn't know her. So I can say "Well, sorry it happened", but it's not going to really affect my emotional state. I'm not going to shed tears over it. I find the discussion interesting in that she was a singer and I happen to know quite a bit about singing so in that respect I might "care" to a degree.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by freedom12
I understand that Navy Seals will be extracting her body from the hotel, via a special, secret, helicopter after a covert rope insertion from the roof.

Her body will then be flown to an "undisclosed" location, but most likely, dumped at sea.

I'm sorry, was that an attempt at humour? Why make such comments when someone has died with their being no reason to suspect any foul play whatsoever? I know this is a conspiracy site, but sometimes there is no conspiracy to discuss and comments such as the ones you made aren't particularly big or clever, unless you want to in some way insert the words "Romney" and "Ron Paul" into the whole thing.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

Certainly! And sides, I did mention the double edged blade aspect of it

Cheers!

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by antonia
I think people need to get some perspective. Just because you discuss something doesn't mean you really care that much. I can't say I do. That will offend a lot of people, but I didn't know her. I knew of her, but I didn't know her. So I can say "Well, sorry it happened", but it's not going to really affect my emotional state. I'm not going to shed tears over it. I find the discussion interesting in that she was a singer and I happen to know quite a bit about singing so in that respect I might "care" to a degree.

Actually I don't think it will offend anybody. I'm not beside myself with grief either, she wasn't family or somebody I knew.

What is bothering people is the way that some are going out of their way to be mean and nasty. Obviously it makes some people feel good to slam those that have just died.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
is it strange the parallels between Michael Jackson and Whitney Houston death??? Its just strange!

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
This being a conspirecy site... I'm gonna run with it!

This was a well timed "death" to promote viewership of the Grammys. Which happen to be tonight.

There TPTB will attempt to control the youth of the world through music and idolitry... (wait I think that has been tried???)

Ok. Ok... TPTB will raise Whitney from the dead and the they will get the Muslims to fight the Jews ove who gets to claim her as "their own".

Meanwhile the Christians and the Vatican, ( I think they are Christian), will hold "secret" meetings to plot on how to reclaim the reserected Houston for the one and only true religion.

I know, I know... This was an assination commited an Iranian terrorist with a Russian passport, who just moved here from China. He ,(or she) was granted a student visa Through the Mexican Government and was majoring in North Korean political science.

Or this could be just a tragic end to a once shining star who took her 15 minutes of fame and stuck it up her nose with a straw...

R.I.P Whitney

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
EVERYONE PLEASE PRAY FOR WHITNEY HOUSTON'S DAUGHTER.

she has just been rushed to the Emergency Room for an apparent suicide attempt.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Her daughter has been rushed to the hospital.

Bobbi Kristina Brown, only child of the late singer Whitney Houston, has been rushed to a hospital, KCBS has confirmed.

Bobbi Kristina had been staying at the Beverly Hilton, the same hotel where her mother had registered to stay at for a pre-Grammy party Saturday night.

www.cbsnews.com...

All this attention focusing on her mother's death must be overwhelming, hopefully she is alright.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
Her daughter has been

She will be ok, she can wipe
all those tears with hundred dollar
bills. She will get over it quick,
and today is the day bobby b has been
waiting for.. It could of been a hit
made to look like a suicide.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthinfact
EVERYONE PLEASE PRAY FOR WHITNEY HOUSTON'S DAUGHTER.

she has just been rushed to the Emergency Room for an apparent suicide attempt.

you gotta source for this.

oh wait, it doesn't matter.

the op is only 3 lines anyway.

standards don't seem to matter jack here anymore.

unless you post something a mod dont agree with and they will remove it.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Late dependency results in "I don`t care" and oblivion (def: to forget, to be forgotten).

The thing that one is dependent on pervades one`s whole life to the detriment of everything else at the end.

Dependency affects those in "Yale or jail" - as with most diseases it affects all types of people.

Don`t be too hard on the girl - think of the six (at least) people around her who tried to help her and still love her very much.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I am a skeptic however I find this to be odd.

Whitney Houston told friends she "really wanted to see Jesus" in the days before her death ... and claimed she had a feeling the end was near for her ... this according to several of Whitney's friends.

TMZ has learned ... Whitney had been very spiritual in her final days ... quoting the bible, singing hymns and engaging in intense conversations about Jesus Christ and the afterlife with her close friends and family members.

We're told .... on Friday , one day after she performed, "Yes Jesus Loves Me" at Tru nightclub in Hollywood, Whitney told one of her friends, "I'm gonna go see Jesus ... I want to see Jesus."

The next morning, hours before her death, Whitney was discussing a bible passage involving John the Baptist and Jesus ... when Houston flashed a big smile and remarked, "You know, he's so cool ... I really want to see that Jesus."

Another source tells us ... Whitney had been telling friends she "felt like her time was coming" ... and wanted to make sure she spent her time praising her lord and savior whenever she could.

Unfortunately, Whitney's premonition came true.

We're told the bible passages Whitney was quoting on the morning of her death were Matthew 3:13 through 17 ... referencing the baptism of Jesus. The passage goes:

Then Jesus came from Galilee to the Jordan to be baptized by John. But John tried to deter him, saying, “I need to be baptized by you, and do you come to me?”

Jesus replied, “Let it be so now; it is proper for us to do this to fulfill all righteousness.” Then John consented.

As soon as Jesus was baptized, he went up out of the water. At that moment heaven was opened, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and alighting on him. And a voice from heaven said, “This is my Son, whom I love; with him I am well pleased.”

source: tmz.com

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join