It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AP: Whitney Houston Dead

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus
So we have reports of her death, and a report from her publicist denying it .. not sure what to believe

All the news reports are the same, because the word that she is dead.......

Came from her publicist.

ETA: At least that is what every news outlet I have seen thus far has said about it.
edit on 11-2-2012 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Magnivea

to soon

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
What the hell? No doubt comparisons will be made with another artist we all know that passed away not too long ago. Yes both obviously had serious problems, but those of us old enough to remember will know that both her and Michael Jackson made some absolutely classic music.

I'm not going to have trouble sleeping about this, but I find it sad that legends of music pass like this before time. Anybody who knows music and looks to see whats on offer today mourns their passing.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
She was smoking rock with Ray J at a hotel.

Line 2

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I agree she was a mess with drugs etc. Her last outting that i saw on the news a night or two ago she came out looked drunk and whack eyed signed a few autographs.

to answer anothers post No its not wrong to not feel sorry for her, she was a drug abuser, but that doesnt make her a monster, crack and other drugs bring the worst out of people and its hard to break im sure.

Reports she died a Beverly Hilton Hotel

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
LA Times
Link works now.

LATimes says she died in Beverly Hills. They says she was found in a room at the Beverly Hilton there.
edit on 11-2-2012 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Apparently Whitney Houston is alive and at home answering her phone - according to abcnews.go.com

My first thought was drawn to the comments - cause and place of death unknown ????!!!! My very next thought was how does a reporter get away with making a news report without any of the facts????!!!!

I went to the internet and several sites ALL state the same thing about cause and place of death unknown. This is more proof that the entire information industry is owned by only six people and more proof that the grid is breaking down.

Much Peace...

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia

her publicist did not say how or where. Typical AP article, circulated around the globe, only answering the question WHO and a vague WHAT.

Yep, that just shows the sad state of the news.... It's all about ratings and getting the news out first. Never mind full and accurate reports, right?

My own mom actually called just a few minutes ago. She said "Does ATS know what she died from? The news isn't helpful at all"

But I digress....I feel bad that I don't feel bad about her dying.

edit on 11-2-2012 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
If she is alive alot of people gettting fired tonight, this is a conspircy site correction time to GO UNDERGROUND we are right eitherway

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amanda5
Apparently Whitney Houston is alive and at home answering her phone - according to abcnews.go.com

You must have been looking at the old article from a couple years ago when there was a hoax about her dying...I saw that one too.

Here is abcnews.go.com saying she is dead. And this is from about 30 minutes ago.

abcnews.go.com...

Her publicist even confirmed it.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
How is it the publicist - Kristen Foster knows nothing about the when, where or why of Whitney Houstons death? You would think that the publicist - the person who is responsible for public information relating to Whitney Houston would know??!!

Much Peace...

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Here are photos from a fan club blog dated Feb. 1st 2012. Her, Bobby Brown and their teen daughter Bobbi Kristina Brown. She looked so happy....

February 1st, 2012
Whitney Houston, Bobby Brown and daughter Bobbi Kristina dined at Crustacean in Beverly Hills last night, and it looks like those recent reports that she's broke are totally false! Not only is she enjoying pricey dinners out with her family, but her rep called the rumors "false and ridiculous."
Bobby Brown and daughter Bobbi Kristina
After an unnamed source claimed that Whitney was calling friends and begging for money, her rep pointed out that she just wrapped production on Sparkle with Jordin Sparks, and that she didn’t work for free.

www.alashock.com...

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   

How is it the publicist - Kristen Foster knows nothing about the when, where or why of Whitney Houstons death? You would think that the publicist - the person who is responsible for public information relating to Whitney Houston would know??!!

Much Peace...

Where in the world are you getting your information from? Your information is flat out wrong. abcnews.go.com is reporting her dead and her publicist has confirmed her death...

Whitney Houston has died at age 48, the AP is reporting. According to Houston's publicist, who confirmed the sad news

jezebel.com...

Publicist Kristen Foster told the Associated Press on Saturday that Houston had died but did not provide further details.

latimesblogs.latimes.com...

abcnews.go.com...

Sorry, but she died.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

I checked the date on the article - just September 13. No other date.

I am still suspicious of how it has been reported. She may very well have passed over and if that is the case then may she be at peace. When the death of someone is reported - the where is the least that can be included even if the how comes later.

Still suspicious - there are too many questions.

Much Peace...

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I feel for her family. I grew up listening to her, and I have always loved her voice. I hate it for her that her life was always on display, but hopefully now she can finally find some peace.
CNN Link

edit on 11-2-2012 by fiendchikx138 because: link

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Just using the internet - one source has her dying on the 11th Feb in Ontario Canada and another in a Beverley HiIls Hotel today ....

When the news is inconsistent - it just shows how the world is functioning...

Much Peace...

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   

I checked the date on the article - just September 13. No other date.

Yeah, I saw that one. That is an old article from when there was a hoax about her death.

Here is an new one with the accurate information

abcnews.go.com...

I am still suspicious of how it has been reported. She may very well have passed over and if that is the case then may she be at peace. When the death of someone is reported - the where is the least that can be included even if the how comes later.

Her publicist confirmed it...... Her publicist would not say she died, if she was alive.....

And the where was the Beverly Hilton hotel....

latimesblogs.latimes.com...

Again, sorry, but this is just how the news is. It's not about getting full info out any more. It's about getting the story out first, for ratings... It's not suspicious, it's just proof that the MSM sucks.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Don't you just love the 'unnamed' source. This makes me suspicious....

Much Peace...

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   

reply to post by Destinyone

Don't you just love the 'unnamed' source. This makes me suspicious....

Much Peace...

Suspicious of what??? She's dead. I just posted a recent link to a photo of her where she looked happy.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Just using the internet - one source has her dying on the 11th Feb in Ontario Canada and another in a Beverley HiIls Hotel today ....

When the news is inconsistent - it just shows how the world is functioning...

Much Peace...

It's how the news is... She died. They don't even care about that. They don't care about facts or the full story. They care about getting the story out first.... The MSM sucks... Nothing new about that. Nothing suspicious about that... The news just cares about ratings....

Her own publicist has confirmed her death. There was a statement made on TV that she was found dead at the Beverly Hilton Hotel.....

The Beverly Hills Police Department confirmed location of death. Her publicist confirmed her death....

She is dead.... Sorry.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join