It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

### Post the new ATS ad! ###

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2004 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Both the link and the save target as just worked for me in both IE and Opera7.53. Could there be an issue with your firewall? Blocked actions or something?

posted on Sep, 18 2004 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Ad-Blocking in Norton Personal Firewall is blocking out the links for some reason. Just disable it for a second, reload the page then flip it back on.

posted on Sep, 18 2004 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Nice Job SO,

Although as someone else mentioned i personally dont think there is enough on that ad to explain what we are all about.

It would be cool if any members who are good with any sort of graphics programs photoshop and the likes, could create different ads for ats and create a gallery so members can choose an ad they preffer.

posted on Sep, 18 2004 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kano
Ad-Blocking in Norton Personal Firewall is blocking out the links for some reason. Just disable it for a second, reload the page then flip it back on.

Awesome job Kano - that was exactly the problem
Now my campus doesn't stand a chance against denying ignorance

posted on Sep, 18 2004 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kano

That is weird. esp. since you can see the link when you hit the quote button. It's easier to hit quote than it is to do the firewall thing. Good to know Norton is on alert. Most of the time.

My wish is that my firewall would zap those *@#&!$ popups that have been bugging me when I click on ATS, before I log in
. Probably get them because you send then through my ISP

Pretty soon I'll stay logged in 24/7 just to avoid them.

[edit on 18-9-2004 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Sep, 18 2004 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I posted one at my family's bowling alley Friday. the bulliten board is just inside the main doors so hopefully it'll get noticed by a lot of people.

posted on Sep, 19 2004 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by BeingWatchedByThem
Looks great! However...

If I print ten copies of that my black ink will be gone.

If you had something less black I print it off. Just a suggestion.

So print one...and then go make copies..........

posted on Sep, 19 2004 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Nice idea SO.

I have coped about 100 and I have put a couple up in the House of Lords
That should give them a laugh. I will keep an eye on them to see if anybody
Takes them down, so I can put more in there place.

posted on Sep, 19 2004 @ 09:16 AM
link   
I may be getting in over my head by offering this, but here goes. You've all seen suitcase tags --you know laminated with your name address etc-- I have a laminator, and "could" offer --at no charge-- to laminate the ATS logo, --see below--

and mail it to you (PLEASE NOTE--I don't think I would be able to handle the cost of mailing overseas plus at the moment I may have maybe 200 sheets of laminate, so I would possibly have to obtain more --NO I WILL NOT BE ASKING FOR MONEY)

The other problem is this; the sheet of laminate measures 3 and 3/4 inch long by 2 and 1/2 inches wide, you MUST allow for a border to exist around the item being laminated so a seal can be created, so I would have to work on getting an image like the above that would measure a litte smaller than the sheet of laminate possible 3 inches long by 2 inches wide.
All of this depends of course if SO will allow me to use this image and laminate it.

IMO it would be an awesome way to show off this one of a kind web site

Suggestions?

Have a funny day

posted on Sep, 19 2004 @ 09:23 AM
link   
I resized the image for you. The length is 3 in.

posted on Sep, 19 2004 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by kinglizard
I resized the image for you. The length is 3 in.

Thanks I tried that, but when I stretch it to be 2 or more inches wide, it distorts.
And to save on printing I would need to be able to fit as many as possible on a 8 1/2 by 11 sheet of paper. I could get almost 3 across and 5 down on one sheet, but it would be pushing the limit..

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I dont get the point of this, were huge as it is this would just attract unwanted attention and more people that we dont want. if were gonna go doing all this stuff we should just get a TV channel for crying out loud

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join