It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Protests Planned for 'Child Witch-Hunting' Preacher Headed to US for 'Deliverance' Tour

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

Who said she isn't a Christian. She can claim to have Christ as her saviour, and still be a gigantic sack of horse manure.

I don't blame all Christians for the witch burning of the past. Frankly, some Christian areas managed to stay completely out of it. And some of my ancestors actually were burned at the stake. For the crime of .... how does that translate .... having his last sniper bullet be the bullet of Satan or something to that effect. For that the whole family was wiped out, except my one ancestor whom her husband bribed them to botch the fire.

The Baptists in the US need to be shown what these people are, and shown that torturing 3 year olds for "witchcraft" is a horrible thing. Telling them that *they* are exactly the same as this woman won't help.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by TheCommentator

cause this isnt normal, you cant possibly compare this to other religions, everything has its crazy extremists. you obviously dont know what your talking about.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

similar story here
i could very well have been raised jewish [instead of becoming a judaic heretic at 8]
except my sephardic ancestors were given a choice by the inquisitors
that met them at the port when they came to the new world

"convert or get back on the boat"

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheCommentator
What is the difference between this and the church going into 3rd world nations and telling them not to use condoms and then millions dying from aids.
Or millions of babies being born without the means to support them when all the parents’ money is going to the Vatican.
Or say the 'healing' of disease by prayer which ends up in the person dying because they didn’t seek real medical treatment.
Or children being mislead into thinking that they will be tortured for eternity in hell due to how they were born.

The list could go on forever, this women is no worse than any religion considered to be normal and acceptable.

While I agree with most of your points, I'm pretty sure actual torture and murder, especially of children, is worse than you let on.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join