It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Protests Planned for 'Child Witch-Hunting' Preacher Headed to US for 'Deliverance' Tour

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
This is rediculous and stupid.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Not even the children are safe...

What has religion done? How does something with such potential create such sloven within the hearts of man? Is there no limit to the monstrosities of righteousness and misunderstanding?

I wash my hands of this madness.

edit on CSundaypm505024f24America/Chicago12 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by HangTheTraitors
Doesnt surprise me. She is just doing what the bible suggests. The bible demands and encourages rape, animal & child sacrifice, violence, murder, wars, sexism, discrimination, and on and on...'

Looks like she is just following her "Good Book". All the "Good Books" in existence would be better off set on FIRE and extinct from the planet.

Who the hell do you think you are, talking like this about the holy bible. I should personally hang you myself, for your blasphemous talk. Many people like yourself are going to burn in the fire, because of your wicked ignorance, you idiot, this is not a joke!
"You just condemned yourself forever man, along with all of Satan's Elite!"

The bible talks about warnings of committing those mortal sins that you mention, such as sodomy, animal, violence, murder, wars, sexism, discrimination, etc. Sacrifice is done to appease sin and to atone and purify. The same act will be done by force to the christian people, during these last days, by the government elite's!
(These are thing that you don't know, nor have understanding about.)

You are talking ignorance and don't even know what you are actually talking about you liar. The bible speaks about loving each other as equals, and repenting from the sins of man. unfortunately hatred has been stirred, and vengeance shall be my cup, to put as many demons and people who follow Satan in hell as their eternal prison!

edit on 12-2-2012 by estimatedprophet because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by estimatedprophet

Who the hell do you think you are, talking like this about the holy bible. I should personally hang you myself, for your blasphemous talk.

The bible speaks about loving each other as equals, and repenting from the sins of man. unfortunately hatred has been stirred, and vengeance shall be my cup

edit on 12-2-2012 by estimatedprophet because: (no reason given)

Do you even hear yourself?
edit on 12-2-2012 by FlySolo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

I do and I don't need somebody like yourself, tell me what's in my mind. I am extremely angry at the ignorance of many of you people, and that stupid woman who is supposedly a christian doing this wickedness is a false prophet and an impostor, along with all of these religions of men!

All religions are no good, because they deceive man with lies and false promises, and the people are like sheep who are being led strait to the slaughter!

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by hadriana

Thanks for the Warning!! I dont know anything about this..but I will research!! We have some crazy cult groups here in NC..they get by with what they do..because of Freedom of Religion...

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
You know she is the purest form of evil maiming and killing the purest innocents there is on earth OUR CHILDREN!!!
Our world has became so use to this kind of behavior that its not a big deal to some, but if ever their was a time when we as a collective need to stand as one for what we know is the truest form of evil and killing in the name of the church then the time is now.
I know like myself their are quite a few members here who are either here in Houston or pretty close I plan on being there and protesting in every way possible and the more people we can get to show up the better. I hear people all the time saying something needs to be done or that someone needs to stop the madness but now we have a chance to not talk just say something needs done now we can act on it.
So let's gather everyone we can against this murderer and show that we don't except her kind and won't let her kill or hurt the truly innocent that we love. Its time to stand up for our beliefs and what we know is wrong with this world. So please let's get this out to as many as we can so that when she gets here she will see we don't want her kind her, we don't condone her malicious murdering of children and that instead of sitting on the sideline wishing we had at least tried to make a difference let's truly make a difference.
Thank you for reading this and I can only hope as many of us as possible will be there as one against true evil.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by estimatedprophet
reply to post by FlySolo

I do and I don't need somebody like yourself, tell me what's in my mind. I am extremely angry at the ignorance of many of you people, and that stupid woman who is supposedly a christian doing this wickedness is a false prophet and an impostor, along with all of these religions of men!

All religions are no good, because they deceive man with lies and false promises, and the people are like sheep who are being led strait to the slaughter!

Somebody like myself? What does that even mean? I'm just one of many members here so I guess you're talking to yourself in these threads then. BTW, it is you that is sounding like a dogmatic preacher bound to organized religion.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by estimatedprophet

Err ok.
You sound too far over the top for me to want to continue this discussion.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

If I understand that guy correctly he said killing and all that is sin but then says he is going to kill many world police before he is put to death, is that what I heard cause if so isn't he commiting sin and blasphemy which he says is against the bible?/?
Wow I can see why u stopped replying lol

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   

I should personally hang you myself

Actually hanging nonbelievers is not encouraged by the bible, it suggest stoning and burning for not believing the word of 'god'.

You are talking ignorance and don't even know what you are actually talking about you liar.
Says the person who believes a fiction fairy tale book is real.

and that stupid woman who is supposedly a christian
She may not be a christian but she does do what the bible asks of its followers.

edit on 12-2-2012 by TheCommentator because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Ah stupidity. It reigns supreme.

You want to stop this woman from coming into the US and shame those who are supporting her?

Stop bastardizing Christianity to push them into supporting her.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   

This is similar to a Cult Group here in NC..The Word Of Faith Fellowship in Spindale, NC..Check out Inside Edition Word Of Faith Fellowship in Spindale, NC on youtube..Im sorry I dont know how to put the video on this site.

This type of group lure the victim into group, sales all they have, put to work in a business connected to group, take all the pay the person makes, Main Members of Group take away children from family..Husbands and Wives are forced to live in different homes provided by group..Victims are Blasted and tied down to some kind of chair..Leaders of group Sam and Jane Whaley think that GOD talks directly to them..victims are kept isolated from regular world..they travel in pairs..if they attempt to leave group they are threatened..they have taken over Rutherford County here in NC and have infiltraited the POLICE, COURT SYSTEM, SCHOOLS, HOSPITALS..and have expanded in Gaffney and Spartanburg SC..they think that everyone is of the Devil and they Beat and Blast..YELL at members attempting to drive the Devil Out..

We in the US dont need anymore of this!! This has just turned me off to religion period.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Send a message to Customs and stop her..all passports are tagged with GPS..which airport will the crazy women be flying into?

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   

You sound like a Good Person who Cares!! If you want the women stopped..stop her..just be careful..I attempted to help a victim of a local cult group from around here..I got hog tied and beat up by the Police in the area this cult group is in...they have members in the Police..

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   

How Christian of you. It amazes me the zealotry and hatred some people exhibit regarding their religion. Your God is supposed to be Almighty and loving, so why is it you don't trust Him to sort it all in the afterlife? It's not your job, it's His, according to the Bible anyway. Turn the other cheek, no?
edit on 2/12/2012 by seagull because: Removed quote of an removed post...

edit on 12-2-2012 by Kali74 because: fixed

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Here is Helen's website for her ministry.

Today the church has about one hundred and forty three churches in Nigeria alone and many others outside Nigeria. The church that began with fifty eight people now has over fifty thousand membership spread all through about sixteen states out of the thirty six states of Nigeria. The church is also planted in Ghana, South Africa, Cameroon and the spread is still on.

Into America?

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons
Ah stupidity. It reigns supreme.

You want to stop this woman from coming into the US and shame those who are supporting her?

Stop bastardizing Christianity to push them into supporting her.

with all due respect
why is this woman suddenly not a christian?

wasn't this SOP for christians during the burning times

"if you are caught, we will deny any and all connection with you"

funny that,

does CIA really mean Christians in action?
edit on 12-2-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because: punctuation

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
post by estimatedprophet, Apologies and Reconciliation

Lesson, please, I am sorry for the words that I have spoken, my sincere condolences. Please forgive me, or not, but I had to respond, concerning of what, "HangTheTraitors," ats member said, concerning about the bible.

For those accusations spoken about the bible are all lies and the member clearly doesn't understand the true meaning of the book. Therefore, I had to respond for his bashing on what I personally come to represent!

Above Top Secret, Moderators, I Apologize for my insolence and for responding fiercely to the individuals, here on ats and the Elite and Satanists, who are dwelling in the world today!
To the other members on ats, I must make myself and my message clear in these words, so that you may understand of whom I am and of what I represent!

I am not a religious person, believe me of what I am talking about, because what I represent has nothing to do with religion, but a pure, true faith, that is being forgotten by this generation.

(I am against all religions of men, and of the secret societies of this world!)

This reason should be clear to you all, because I believe in the true, spiritual faith. In other-words, the worldly religions or, should I say corporations, do not preach of what I am trying to teach.

All religions are controlled by the Satanic illuminati. Therefore, the religious leaders, such as this infamous, "Helen Ukpabio," are secret illuminati agents, who infiltrate the churches of men, to teach lies and deceit, to the people, who are so easily manipulated, and even sell the lies to the people for a profit, as if the church was run like a business, by these false prophets, to steal from the people by selling lies and making money!

She is not the only one who abuses the Lords name in vain, to bring fourth wickedness. Many churches and religious leaders, are not true believers of the true faith, of which I speak of. But they too, are also undercover agents, from secret societies, that also secretly worship Satan, and they deceive the people by reason of hypocrisy, as trying to pass themselves as Christians, or of other religious leaders that are false!

The reason and truth of all this endeavor and argument, is that many people are being condemned, because people all around the world are making a pact, signing contracts and making an alliance, and even selling their souls to their adversary, the Devil/Satan, for nothing!

(For the Devil/Satan, stands condemned today, and those that follow after him will meet the same, eternal fate as his, forever!)

Many of you that are reading, and or upon hearing this information, know about this truth, because many of you people secretly practice that, of which is described here.
Therefore, many of you know that the Devil wishes the souls of men and to bring many of them, if not all, to suffer eternally with him forever.

These choices in this present life in the world are for you to make. All I can do is warn, and implore you of all of the dangers of this serious matter, and I am in no way, forcing anyone, to believe, in what I believe!
But warning, when people start talking crap about what I represent, I do get angry and I will retaliate, to defend my cause. For I have the right and the authority to do so, on my behalf!
("Not even the governments can silence me, until my appointed time comes!")

Because many of you are not ready for what the governments have planned for you, I must bear in this world a little longer. Concerning this of what I am trying to speak about, is the governments secret plan of their eradication of peace, so they can commence the start and the beginning of civilian depopulation all over the world.

("This will happen to everyone, regardless of the alliance thereof, of which I have spoken in these words!")

edit on 13-2-2012 by estimatedprophet because: ats error on color highlighting!

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join