It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Protests Planned for 'Child Witch-Hunting' Preacher Headed to US for 'Deliverance' Tour

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
This woman should not only not be allowed in the US, she should be prosecuted in Nigeria. Surely, the things she does are considered illegal there? I have difficulty believing they aren't.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddha

Have you Read how many people get killed by Angles?

I had no idea geometry could be so dangerous.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by avocadoshag

Dude I got killed like 4 times by angles, they were very small angles, like 5 degree blades. Imagine how tough the big angles are!

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

Ya, but a small angle (less than 90 deg) is a cute angle.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by buddha

Freaking angles going around messing everything up.

Above three posters are awesome.
edit on 11-2-2012 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Any church who is hosting this woman is an abomination, who support child torture.

They should be treated as such. Money raised going to this woman and her organizations should be tagged as a form of terrorism.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by TheCommentator

Ok.. well rather than defend her because you think she is no worse than the rest.. why not condemn them all so we don't have to make arguments that needn't be made?

Just because there's an argument to be made doesn't mean you have to make it.
I find myself repeating that around here lately. Someone always wants to take THAT side.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by avocadoshag

Don't mind him.. he's a little obtuse.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   

She is being welcomed by Texan authorities that helped
in killing 20 children, two pregnant women, at the waco ranch ?
Not surprised.

Something is not smelling right in Texas.

edit on 12/2/12 by ToneDeaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 03:32 AM
link   
She's only killing black and brown babies in third world countries, so how can she be terrorist?! Terrorists only kill middle class white people in big dramatic demonstrations... Don't you all know what terrorists are by now?

Seriously though, is it any wonder that the authorities are welcoming her? She's like the water-boy for their team!

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 04:21 AM
link   
These people are total f...ing morons, heres a quote from my boss which sums up what we feel about these religious nuts enforcing their beliefs on us, he always says.

"So many Christians, so few Lions" lol

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 04:42 AM
link   
man, when I first read the OP, I thought the poster was talking about some "Christian" group like the Westboro Baptist Church, or a radical southern "christian" group, come to think of it, she kind of fits right in, just look how they view homosexuals and the such. What she is doing is kind of on par with driving people to suicide, and endorsing the abuse of people by other people for some perceived difference. Still does not make it right or moral (or even Christian) though.
edit on 2/12/2012 by RyanFromCan because: (no reason given)

edit on 2/12/2012 by RyanFromCan because: spelling, yeah, I'm a geek, don't bother pointing it out...........

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 04:52 AM
link   
And you can blame only yourself and your government for this woman and her widespread mentality being allowed to exist.

Had you not blackmailed us into giving up our Empire, Africa might have had a chance at being a first world continent.

I hope she has a lovely trip in the US, and I fully expect you to be good hosts. Reap what you sew.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 05:07 AM
link   
I'm glad to see the moral outrage in this thread. Because I have a hard time defending these religious practice. When Christians say that they want to hunt down the witches, this shouldn't be covered by free speech. Because hunting down witches means being violent towards people. Freedom of speech does not cover this behavior. Nor does freedom of religion.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by avocadoshag
reply to post by TKDRL

Ya, but a small angle (less than 90 deg) is a cute angle.

Yeah, but obtuse angles are boring

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by baphomet420

seriously, 3 year olds, are accused of being witches, and sent out into the jungle as there is no place for a witch child in a christian village..

Yes, and that in itself is wrong, wrong, wrong! Case in point; I am a Wiccan of many years, well schooled in the rituals and knowledge concerning being a Wiccan. If someone comes to me and says, "how can I become a Wiccan/Witch?" I will say to them, Study for a year and a day, then come back and I will teach you what I know. Even if one lives with a witch, one could never learn the ways of the Craft.
So, that being known, how does a little child become a Witch? Answer? They do not. This woman is but another brainwashed and mind controlled Christian doing the work of the Dragon God, who demands sacrifice and blood letting in his name. When are people going to wake up to the truth of the matter?

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Do any of you realize that you need to get CHRISTIANS upset about this?

Attacking people who do not support this doesn't help. Stop it.

Christians need to be shown what she is doing, and then they can deal with her and those who are supporting her by funding her.

Smarten up.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheCommentator
reply to post by hadriana

I dont get why people think this is bad when they consider all other religious crap normal?

This is the first I've ever heard of this. Turns out, this seems to be a common practice in Africa. Here's a clip of an arrested witch bishop confessing to killing children after payment from a "white person". $6000.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kali74
I cant believe crap like this still happens. I used to consider myself wiccan and in many ways I still do. I hope the Pagans/Wiccans/Druids drop a lawsuit on her. None of these beliefs embrace satan or any act of evil. Such ignorance.

If I were a wiccan, I would be absolutely proud. Wiccans utilize the energy in the world around us, that science is not yet aware of. I don't know what spiritual path I follow, exactly...

But wicca, in my opinion, is amazing.

Regardless, this is what happens when someone believes they have both the responsibility and the right to do something. Righteousness is deadly in the wrong hands.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by buddha
you will always get people like this.
they are possess't by angles.

Have you Read how many people get killed by Angles?
in the bible angles say " dont be afraid"
Oh yes only because This time they are not here to Kill you.

I like the bit about mermaid possession.
give a new look to the Disney film,
Little mermaid.

You mean Angels? Angles could kill, if you walked into them

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join