It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Protests Planned for 'Child Witch-Hunting' Preacher Headed to US for 'Deliverance' Tour

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Protests Planned for 'Child Witch-Hunting' Preacher Headed to US for 'Deliverance' Tour

global.christianp ost.com

"Information on the Liberty Foundation Gospel Ministries’ website reveals that Ukpabio will host an event called “Deliverance Session” in Houston, Texas from March 14-25. A poster for the program calls on people to “come and receive freedom from the Lord,” and targets those who have been experiencing everything from bad dreams and a stagnated life with failures to witchcraft attacks and “mermaid spirit possession.”"
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 11-2-2012 by hadriana because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Forgive me if I am putting this in the wrong place. I'm so upset that I'm shaking a bit. This women scares me, because she is a scary person and because I normally don't want to hurt people but I feel violent when I think about her.

I have followed Helen Ukpabio for years. Quite frankly, I loathe her.

She is extremely dangerous. I wish the US would not even let her in.
It's not that she just PREACHES hate - she has been implicated in the actual torture, poisoning, imprisonment, ect. of kids. She's made movies showing children being witches, leaving their bodies at night to cause trouble, eat human flesh, ect. She then tells parents that their sick, colicky, or misbehaved kids are possessed. For a fee, the church will 'help.' That's her MO.

Anyway, I think folks should be aware that she is coming to the US soon.

global.christianp ost.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by hadriana

I dont get why people think this is bad when they consider all other religious crap normal?

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by TheCommentator

You have to know her, what she does.
She specifically targets children.
There's tons of documentation about her. She doesn't just preach hate - she hurts kids.

Here's another

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I cant believe crap like this still happens. I used to consider myself wiccan and in many ways I still do. I hope the Pagans/Wiccans/Druids drop a lawsuit on her. None of these beliefs embrace satan or any act of evil. Such ignorance.

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Doesnt surprise me. She is just doing what the bible suggests. The bible demands and encourages rape, animal & child sacrifice, violence, murder, wars, sexism, discrimination, and on and on...'

Looks like she is just following her "Good Book". All the "Good Books" in existence would be better off set on FIRE and extinct from the planet.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Yeah that sounds like 'normal' christianity to me.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I just feel she's very dangerous- to children in particular but maybe even more so pagan children.

Sky news did a documentary that I can't find, it was excellent.

Ukpabio went to the UK, and then the UK had problems. She's trouble.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
this ladies stuff is far out there...
we, see it as funny and unbelievable, however, she pushes these teaching onto poorer parts of africa, that take this quite literally...

seriously, 3 year olds, are accused of being witches, and sent out into the jungle as there is no place for a witch child in a christian village..

she profits off of this...

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
She is the sick psychopath that reportedly had an influence on the pair of murderers who killed 15 year old Kristy Bamu in London recently. People like her need to be removed from society!

edit on 11-2-2012 by Anon77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
What is the difference between this and the church going into 3rd world nations and telling them not to use condoms and then millions dying from aids.
Or millions of babies being born without the means to support them when all the parents’ money is going to the Vatican.
Or say the 'healing' of disease by prayer which ends up in the person dying because they didn’t seek real medical treatment.
Or children being mislead into thinking that they will be tortured for eternity in hell due to how they were born.

The list could go on forever, this women is no worse than any religion considered to be normal and acceptable.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
I'm so grateful that some of you seem to understand why I'm so upset about her coming to the US.

It's not "NORMAL" religion to hurt & murder children for money. I don't care how much you hate religion, you can't say that's NORMAL. It's always WRONG.

It's like if it is a continuum, then she is WAY out there on the dangerous side.

She has been implicated in actually splashing lye in babies' eyes, having nails driven in their skulls, ect,

Good grief some of you must hate religion not to see a difference.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Mermaid spirit possession? Do they just make this stuff up? lol.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   

I'm not religious in any way, nor do I believe in any god, Also in general I believe religion is one big control mechanism and 'mental crutch' for people who need it, it also is the root cause of most wars... Having said all that though I believe in 'live and let live' as long as your not hurting anyone else then people can do and believe what they want.

But I can definitely see a difference between her practices and mainstream religion. She preaches to people who don't have the education to have a balanced view of what she is telling them, they're relying on her for advice/counsel/whatever you want to call it. THAT is wrong, THAT is an abuse of power...

Like I said before she needs to be removed from society.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Anon77

I really don't see much difference in her and Anwar Al-Awlaki - except she's probably MORE personally responsible for committing violence, and the victims have been black children in countries where the US doesn't have big interests.

BUT, the article says she's coming to the US - that there's a big African immigrant population in Houston Texas that she is planning on exploiting.

This might be of interest too - when her militant followers stopped a child rights convention

Just noticed in the comments, that some say they might shoot her if she comes to the US. I wouldn't find them guilty if I were on a jury.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I want to go to that protest. I got so ill watching those videos. It makes you just want to snatch those children up and tell the what good wonderful children they are. They are already facing so much with the conditions they live and to add this on top of it, it just makes me want to scream.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by hadriana
reply to post by Anon77

Just noticed in the comments, that some say they might shoot her if she comes to the US. I wouldn't find them guilty if I were on a jury.

Me either! Although personally I'd suggest inflicting on her some of the torture she has inflicted on so many kids...

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   

F&S
this a disgusting practice
and not brought up enough IMO.

my theory is these children weren't witches,:@@
bviously

they unfortunately showed signs of being highly intelligent, and as
such had the bad habit of "asking too many questions"

not a "good" thing for the preachers of Ignorance or the Mysteries of Submission,

the better to loot Africa.

it's part of the genocide policy for africa of course:

Kissinger plan to transform North Africa and Middle East into Turkmenistan forum.prisonplanet.com...
depopulation_linked_merck_pharma_announces_africa_plan www.infowars.com...
www.schillerinstitute.org...
kissingers memo:
wlym.com...

keeping in mind the above policy, it should be noted/pointed out
that this practice actually was started by local witch-doctors [ironic, i know]
if it had been xtian preachers from the start, it would have gotten nowhere of course

as a Shamanist i take serious issue with this
especially when in order to explain how some of these kids, especially
those too young to possibly have been taught Witchcraft,

it is claimed they are Possessed.

what? this ogress's brand of xtianity
is powerless to cast out evil spirits? WTF?!!
what good is it then?

oh wait, they can't take the kid to the witch-doctor for exorcism either,
can't they?

maybe we should "Put a Hurtin'" on her.
indeed, a curse.

perhaps she's such a hysteric
that when she prays, she blocks out the world
wouldn't it be wonderful
if a fire broke out at her hotel
during prayers
and everybody else got out,
safe and sound
and when she says: Amen!
and opens her eyes
she finds herself
on fire.

edit on 11-2-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-2-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because: added edit

edit on 11-2-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because: 3rd times the charm

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
By the US standards of a terrorist, how can this terrorist of children enter our borders? Is she on the TSA no fly list? The only positive thing I can see from this evil is the illumination of organized religion and it's barbaric nature no longer serves humanity. I see a major restructuring coming. They all will be highlighted.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
you will always get people like this.
they are possess't by angles.

Have you Read how many people get killed by Angles?
in the bible angles say " dont be afraid"
Oh yes only because This time they are not here to Kill you.

I like the bit about mermaid possession.
give a new look to the Disney film,
Little mermaid.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join