It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mind control opportunities

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I was having a think to myself that if there was an ''Illuminati'' they would probably have ties with big corporations that would allow them to put things in products that we don't know about..

They already talk about how there are flame retardants in our pillow cases which aren't good for our brain. I mean who needs a flame retardant in a pillow case? I've never seen my carpet spontaneously com-bust.

So it's a bit far fetched but there are quite a few theories on this website that are so I thought I would post this thread.

So besides pillow cases what else could they be using?

- Shampoo: Large NZ companies such as Dove, Pantene and VO5
- Conditioners: Ditto
- Deodorant: We already know they aren't the most health beneficial product
- Certain Foods: Look at all the additives they're adding into them nowadays
- Hats/Beanies: Same as the pillow case

I think you can see what I'm trying to say. I believe it's possible that there are dangerous chemicals in some products we use daily. Chemicals that have a neurological effect on us. Not so much direct mind control but that's the best way I can explain it. What I think this would mean is that we become more persuasive.

I'll do some research tonight to see if I can get anything that will indicate this is happening.

Thanks for reading
CRB

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by curiousrb

I think you can see what I'm trying to say. I believe it's possible that there are dangerous chemicals in some products we use daily. Chemicals that have a neurological effect on us. Not so much direct mind control but that's the best way I can explain it. What I think this would mean is that we become more persuasive.

I think the better question, if you find the answer let me know, is:

WHAT HAVE THEY NOT POLLUTED?

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Exactly.

They've polluted our water: Get fluorine out of it I know how to brush my teeth.

Who knows what sort of chemical from dyes are in our clothes

I saw a thread last night talking about these dangerous light bulbs with mercury in them when LED is a much more efficient and safer lighting system - They should be the standard lighting for today

Plastic is extremely dangerous yet we all still use it for everything. I myself Use glass where possible.

Everything today is basically chemical this and chemical that.

new topics

join