It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Obama stepping on the constitution ! (link to picture)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I came across this link and thought this was very interesting. I was wondering if their are more artist doing things like this?

Another interesting thing for people who like history if you take your mouse pointer and point to a president and things in the pictures to the right of it will have a description. This painting is called the forgotten man and you can buy some different prints to this painting.

www.mcnaughtonart.com...#

I would love to have a print to this !

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
looks weird...all those white doods, and one black guy

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
HAHA... Never looked at it like that but just thought this painting was interesting point of view the painter had which currently is like all the rest of us. (well most of us) Obama stepping on the constitution while all the rest of the presidents stand pointing to the forgotten man.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
You can tell the painter is a republican, Reagan pointing at the forgotten man but FDR clapping? FDR did more for the forgotten man than Reagan ever did.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Yea the artist says its not racist or anything but it kind of looks like it

On a side not, it is true Obama doesn't care about the constitution... and it is pretty well down

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
There's something wrong with that picture. Reagan and Bush should have been tap dancing all over it.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I also found another one I'm pretty fond of .. Don't know who the artist was on this one.

My whole thing is I really can not understand how Obama still has followers. I think the problem is either they are getting the wrong information or they are just blind and deaf and dumb. Not really sure how people can follow this guy and actually think he has done something good for this country.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by TopElite

Can I add this bit of US Code to the video?

Section 242, Title 18 of US Code

Whoever, under color of any law, statute, ordinance, regulation,
or custom, willfully subjects any person in any State, Territory,
Commonwealth, Possession, or District to the deprivation of any
rights, privileges, or immunities secured or protected by the
Constitution or laws of the United States, or to different
punishments, pains, or penalties, on account of such person being
an alien, or by reason of his color, or race, than are prescribed
for the punishment of citizens, shall be fined under this title or
imprisoned not more than one year, or both; and if bodily injury
results from the acts committed in violation of this section or if
such acts include the use, attempted use, or threatened use of a
dangerous weapon, explosives, or fire, shall be fined under this
title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both; and if death
results from the acts committed in violation of this section or if
such acts include kidnapping or an attempt to kidnap, aggravated
sexual abuse, or an attempt to commit aggravated sexual abuse, or
an attempt to kill, shall be fined under this title, or imprisoned
for any term of years or for life, or both, or may be sentenced to
death.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I do not live in the US but I did learn years ago that their constitution was the best for all people.
Today? What a farce and illusion as now agenda 21 is taking hold.
No offense please look it up.
Peace to you all! It will take a long time.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Well i know this painter forgot the other Black President. One that Barack should have followed in his footsteps. The real first Black president! Study Your history! Really I would be offended but President John Hanson was president before the Constitution.

youtu.be...
edit on 12-2-2012 by mkultracrew because: video was set up wrong

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by mkultracrew
Well i know this painter forgot the other Black President. One that Barack should have followed in his footsteps. The real first Black president! Study Your history! Really I would be offended but President John Hanson was president before the Constitution.

youtu.be...

Ehemm....
Sir you posted a link to a video that was DEBUNKED on the youtube comments...
just thought i might let you know that

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lawlz0rz

Originally posted by mkultracrew

youtu.be...

Ehemm....
Sir you posted a link to a video that was DEBUNKED on the youtube comments...
just thought i might let you know that

Yeah John Hanson the president was not black. Also what does he have to do with our current president that is stepping on the constitution every time he picks up a pen to sign a bill ?

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by TopEliteAlso what does he have to do with our current president that is stepping on the constitution every time he picks up a pen to sign a bill ?

The bills he's signing are not ones he put through. They were bills that got through by our Republican majority conservative congress. They're mostly bills initiated by our Conservative Republican Majority Congress.

Why didn't the painter paint CONGRESS stepping on the Constitution?

Why didn't he paint REPUBLICANS stepping on the Constitution (they initiated all the bills you're frothing about)?

Everyone shrieks about Obama -- and never at the Republican fools who initiated them. They vilify Obama but don't vote those long-term pork-barrel slugs out of office.

Why's that?

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
The painter claims this is not a partisan thing, but look at the "heroic" presidents who are pointing to the forgotten man.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   
The first picture, yeah, I can understand the sentiment, even if I do not share it. The second image offends me - greatly, as does any comparison of anyone to Adolf Hitler. Who, precisely, did Obama consign to death camps and ovens? What weaker country did he frame then ruthlessly invade? When did he declare himself dictator for life and begin preaching an American super-race destined to rule a thousand years. Hitler was a monster, even if a carefully cultivated one. Obama is merely a man, doing the best he can with his own beliefs and the crap economic situation Bush - a far closer imitation of A.H. - left us with.

Just my two cents, and apologies for any vitriol.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   

The bills he's signing are not ones he put through. They were bills that got through by our Republican majority conservative congress. They're mostly bills initiated by our Conservative Republican Majority Congress.

Why didn't the painter paint CONGRESS stepping on the Constitution?

Why didn't he paint REPUBLICANS stepping on the Constitution (they initiated all the bills you're frothing about)?

Everyone shrieks about Obama -- and never at the Republican fools who initiated them. They vilify Obama but don't vote those long-term pork-barrel slugs out of office.

Why's that?

So your saying Obama has never signed anything into law behind congresses back while they where not is season ? So your saying Obama has never appointed anyone to office without permission of congress (in cases where congress was needed to OK who he appointed)

To the post above Obama is becoming more and more like Hitler as we speak. No he has not done anything like Hitler that we can prove. On the other hand Obama signing into law the NDAA is setting this country up to do just that. Imprison American citizen for being too patriotic ? Really ? They are staffing these FEMA Death camps for what? Why are they getting all their ducks in a row for massive unrest ? Have you every heard of this NWO needing a population reduction ? How do you suppose they will do that ?

top topics

join