It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CPAC; Ron Paul won 2 years in a row; they change to electronic voting and he comes in 4th today?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Ittabena

He (Chomsky) isn't just talking about semantics. In fact in relation semantics his only point is that the US Libertarian party has a name which greatly misrepresents it's beliefs.

The tyranny Chomsky is referring to is basically a oligarchy, like in Russia, wherein business and government only work for each other. Both have abdicated all responsibility they have to the people.

That kind of tyranny, turning America into Russia, isnt "worth it" to me. And it won't save America, it'll ruin it totally.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
PRO PAUL FANS DONT FORGET TO MARCH FOR RON PAUL FEBRUARY 20TH 2012 AT 12 OCLOCK,,FROM MONUMENT TO WHITE HOUSE,, TELL EVERYONE pro paul fans can also facebook friend me at Allen Gibson surfside beach s.c. (red tinted photo)..post all pro paul you like and comment all you want!!

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainNemo
This is BS. Ron Paul is being robbed

This is BS not because Ron Paul is being robbed, but because we are All being robbed.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by avatard
PRO PAUL FANS DONT FORGET TO MARCH FOR RON PAUL FEBRUARY 20TH 2012 AT 12 OCLOCK,,FROM MONUMENT TO WHITE HOUSE,, TELL EVERYONE pro paul fans can also facebook friend me at Allen Gibson surfside beach s.c. (red tinted photo)..post all pro paul you like and comment all you want!!

You don't really think that will make a difference do you?

The winner was decided before the game even began, and it has always been played like that.

But if it makes you feel better, march your little heart out.

And besides, who in their right mind actually uses facebook?

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Ittabena

Do you really think TPTB wanted McCain and lost? If that were the case half of the arguments against Ron Paul would have already proved way off base, i.e. he will never win, they will never let him. Is it not possible for the difference between Dems and Reps to be about as much as the difference between Coke and Pepsi. Yes there is a difference, but not much.

TPTB probably don't care WHO wins, as long as someone like Kucinich or Ron Paul don't win -- these people, for good or ill, are not playing by THEIR rules. Obama is someone I can respect as a family man, and as a public speaker -- but he's been pretty much a status quo politician. Except for a few minor details -- on the major policies it's like Bush never left office.

Now the RNC wold definitely rig the vote for the WEAKER Democrat -- they have a history of that. Even Republican voters have been known to vote for the weaker candidate in the Primaries -- and for THAT VERY REASON, many states adopted the rule where you had to register and vote for a party -- you can't switch teams with the run-off.

Obama did a good job keeping the severe recession from becoming a Depression -- but he saved Capitalism only for the Capitalists -- he didn't go far enough to rescue the middle class. If McCain had been in office, his lack of principle, ideas and ideals would have made him totally bow to the will of Wall Street -- which would have been bad, very bad for Wall Street.

... Much less that the Libs and Dems in this country were so fed up with Bush, that if McCain had won, there would have been a mass exodus from this country and THAT is bad for business. So Obama calmed the Liberals for a while, so that he could keep up the military actions, and the Right could blame the Left for a while.

Not that I don't think the Right in this country is totally corrupt and crazy -- the Left is just as nearly corporate, they just manage the economy a lot better.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join