It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CPAC; Ron Paul won 2 years in a row; they change to electronic voting and he comes in 4th today?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
The whole game is rigged. WHY DONT PEOPLE UNDER STAND!!! Including ron paul. You really think they would let a man like that be a congress man yet alone run for president?

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Infi8nity

He's been in and out of congress for over 30 years. I guess the secret cabal really screwed the pooch on that one.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Ittabena

(FIRST maybe they will drag Jeb Bush out during the GOP convention at the last minute...more BUSH (well I am for more Bachman bush, at least we would have had a sexy PUTUS for once)...standards being what they are.

Ok, what is your point simple that I or we have learned nothing from history or that we see similarity with something that occurred before I was born and without the internet age?

The reality is RP will not win without winning a major or stacked delegate state period. Has he won one of these I am not aware of...? Florida for instance (and to pre-face I do not the robot named Mitt)...

Everyone can cry foul, say that we cannot believe the 0's and 1's, is it not because of voter fraud with double votes and fake paper votes that we went to the electronic system...?

I am just saying there may not be the head count support you think there is for RP, even though he states he gets majority of the under 30 vote...(huh)..? if so they must have been either HIGH on drugs or taking tests on the day of the vote...

Great lets legalize all drugs and see how voter turn out goes...

Sniper

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Infi8nity

Huh by your logic if its rigged he should not have spent 12 terms in Congress...? I am confused...HUH...

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
This is one reason why I started a campaign, although not doing that well, that's called "I Am Ron Paul".

It's simply making a short video saying whatever you'd like, followed by "and I'm Ron Paul. " The point is to show the individuals that actually support Ron Paul, because numbers on a screen in precedent results don't really translate, and "Ron Paul Supporters" are made out to be three headed monsters, and not everyday people.

Search "I Am Ron Paul" on YouTube

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by marinesniper0317

Your comment is just arrogant. There's no need to call people drug users, nor do you really have a right to judge them if you were. The close minded comment does nothing to advance the discussion.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by captainnotsoobvious

He's saying that Paul is part of cabal. I've actually made a similar point in the past. While I personally don't buy into the Illuminati theories I know a lot of the Ron Paul supporters on here do. So you have to wonder what allows them to believe in a secret cabal that has been operating for centuries and has plans for world domination but at the same time can't believe that this cabal could have an agent in place for 30 years.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

[taps nose]

I know.

I have said the same thing. Not that he IS part of something, but... hard to believe if such a thing were to exist AND if Paul were what his rhetoric made him out to be, he could still be a Republican.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by captainnotsoobvious
reply to post by Xcalibur254

[taps nose]

I know.

I have said the same thing. Not that he IS part of something, but... hard to believe if such a thing were to exist AND if Paul were what his rhetoric made him out to be, he could still be a Republican.

In my ten minutes of perusing ATS this morning you've stood out to me because of the way your spouting off nonsense about Paul being corrupt simply because he's in the GOP. What actual EVIDENCE of corruption is there? In what ways does he seem disingenuous?

Alluding to some kind of Illumanati conspiracy is just silly and clearly just your desperate way of discrediting Paul because you don't like him for whatever reason. Bring facts to the table instead of these absurd suggestions of corruption that you keep repeating.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by thoraxsabre

Explain why Paul refuses to point out this corruption all his supporters claim exists? Why would he do that?

On top of that, his own son called for people to be jailed for simply attending speeches and listing to certain inflammatory words. Ron said nothing.

Why?

I don't believe in the illuminati, but it's funny that Paul associates himself with people most of his supporters think are crooks and thieves.

Like they say, you're gonna be judged by the company you keep.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Explain why Paul refuses to point out this corruption all his supporters claim exists? Why would he do that?

On top of that, his own son called for people to be jailed for simply attending speeches and listing to certain inflammatory words. Ron said nothing.

Why?

I don't believe in the illuminati, but it's funny that Paul associates himself with people most of his supporters think are crooks and thieves.

Like they say, you're gonna be judged by the company you keep.

Ron DOES point out corruption and hypocrisy. He's been doing it for the past 30 years. Now if your question is why doesn't he point out the possible fraud in these caucuses?

It's simple. He has no proof and crying foul like that the media would immediatly paint him as a sore loser. That would be that the game would be over. He's a Republican because our political system is BROKEN, and you can't get any attention if your not in the mainstream parties.

As for Rands words, thats his opinion. Ron's silence means nothing. Why should he have to address something his son said? Rand has his own opinions and views some of which differ from those of his fathers. Only Rand and Rand alone is responsible for what he says. (Sucks writing a paragraph about the two, very confusing to word lol)

So again, where is the evidence? Your grasping at straws.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Paul brings Rand on stage all the time. Ron is saying, listen to Rand, trust him.

Or maybe it's just nepotism?

As for evidence, a whole lot of ATS, Paul supporters, who are obviously the smartest most clued up voters out there, claim they have definitive evidence. Are they wrong? You seem to be saying they are.

Or...? Paul knows and choses to say nothing.

Explain it.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I think his son will carry out Dr.Paul's legacy. I know the system is broken, i feel that elections are rigged. There is so much corruption in DC, most laws passed are to benefit lobbyist and other donors. The US is no longer the greatest country in the world, our standard of living is falling, healthcare is a joke unless you are rich. And Ron Paul is the only politician who calls it out, and he is considered a nut case by most of the sheep.

The media biased is disgusting. I thought the idea of Ron Paul running as an independent was bad idea, but now it is the only way he can get his name on the ballot. Even if he does MSM will NOT let him debate with Mitt and Obama like they did with Perot in '92.

I am tired of the lies, the hypocrisy, and the corruption that has become the heard of the US politics. The US truly needs a revolution. I am 28, have a degree, served in the NAVY and feel like I am more aware than most, but when someone in their 40's tries to tell me that if Ron Paul is president the US will end up like Somalia, I want to give up. There is no hope for the dumb masses.
edit on 12-2-2012 by jrod because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by jrod

I too am tired of hypocrisy, like Paul claiming to want to defend the constitution and then claiming that it's legal to put people in jail for listening to a controversial speech. Listening to someone talk = jail.

Or like when he claims to want to fight corruption, and then lies about which board certifies him as an opthamologist.

What a jerk.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by kwakakev
The only way to bust this open is to get a court order and analyse the actual machines being used. If they are crocked all the evidence is in the code. It would not be the first time dodgy voting machines have been used.

Dude sorry to be the bearer of bad news but...

Diebold voting machine backdoor

That was back in 2006... Imagine what they have now and no one's stupid enough to make the same code, none of these babies must leave the maker's chain without being encrypted to hell... Conveniently hidden in the boot loader AND the functions that handle/counts the votes... It pretty clear with what intent this was made, and how could of they legally even developed it if not backed by the government???

What kind of an idiot of company would intentionally build a backdoor in the voting system of their own country without proper protection... This is professional/personal suicide..

Imagine just got a second they would get caught, the government have to do something they can't stand down that would just look plain obvious if they didn't so they'll be forced to make role models of the company owner while a whole country is watching...

Plus you will have a certain percentage of the country's population that will hate you to death since your face will be on the news everywhere don't even think of getting a spitless cheeseburger until 2045... Not the mention the few in the percentage that wants you dead that are just slightly crazy enough to try to make it happen...

There's no way they didn't have political immunity written on paper before they develop and offer this product hell it would be worst than spying if they wouldn't of warned the government and install those codes in there...

Primary its hacking secondary it could offer a mean to another country like China to get someone on payroll and just hack him up there... Then you know what would happen next...

Hell one could even make money out of those codes, just by knowing ahead of time who's going to win the elections then you can buy stocks in companies he/she are holding shares with you can be damn right they will get the government contracts... You can buy them low just before they start picking value.

Even worst you could get paid to ensure someone against your interests gets elected... Oil corps and an example could pay the manufacturer so he make some votes disappear and ensure that anyone whom are strongly advocating green technology to lose to protect their assets...

I say lets beat them at their own game... After all a back is a backdoor...
edit on 12-2-2012 by _R4t_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Paul brings Rand on stage all the time. Ron is saying, listen to Rand, trust him.

Or maybe it's just nepotism?

As for evidence, a whole lot of ATS, Paul supporters, who are obviously the smartest most clued up voters out there, claim they have definitive evidence. Are they wrong? You seem to be saying they are.

Or...? Paul knows and choses to say nothing.

Explain it.

Of course Paul brings Rand on stage, he's still his son. But you can't hold Ron accountable for one comment Rand made. Thats ridiculous. Like all fathers and sons they have different opinions on some things.

And yes, as for evidence, a lot of ATS MAY believe theres fraud going on. They MAY believe they have definitive evidence. Sure. What you fail to understand is there is a WORLD of difference between an anonymous poster on a CONSPIRACY website making such claims and Ron Paul himself making such claims on a national level. There needs to be 100% undeniable proof before he can do that otherwise it's campaign suicide.

reply to post by jrod

I too am tired of hypocrisy, like Paul claiming to want to defend the constitution and then claiming that it's legal to put people in jail for listening to a controversial speech. Listening to someone talk = jail.

Or like when he claims to want to fight corruption, and then lies about which board certifies him as an opthamologist.

What a jerk.

Please SPECIFY that your talking about Rand Paul, instead of trying to PURPOSELY distort RON's character.

With each post you make it becomes more and more clear what kind of agenda you have.

edit on 12-2-2012 by thoraxsabre because: Address a second quote

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   

No. Paul doesn't bring him on stage as just his kid. Theres a lot of footage that undermines that simplistic reading. And it's not just one thing, Rand also lied repeatedly about which board certified him as an opthamologist. So. A hypocrit AND a liar.

edit on 12-2-2012 by captainnotsoobvious because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Rand isn't the one running for President. I don't know what else to tell to you.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOneElectric

I made it through two lines of your post and stopped reading it. You are obviously inept. You call people by names because of where they live in the country. Your way of thinking is skewed and your post is bias. I am from Alabama. I believe in God and read the bible all the time. I pray during the day whenever I think about certain things. I pray before each meal. I am compassionate towards others until they have done something bad towards me or my family. I served in the military for 10 years. I graduated from college with a Bachelors of Science in Management of Information Systems with a 3.98 GPA. I also have three associate degrees. So, your post is direct straight at people like me. Your rant got you no where and this is the exact reason our country is divided because people like you do not know how to conduct yourself like and adult when talking about important issues. Take a step back and seriously think about this on a personal level. If there is a break in communication, then the mission fails! God bless you sir and I hope you consider what I have just said. Till next time.....
edit on 2/12/2012 by NoSoup4U because: Edit typo

edit on 2/12/2012 by NoSoup4U because: Edited Typo 2

edit on 2/12/2012 by NoSoup4U because: Edited Typo 3 (Good Grief) I was in a hurry

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   

If you are going to make claims like that, please back it up with evidence.

IMO almost all the politicians in DC are corrupt to the core, the exception being the Paul family.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join