It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ann Coulter roasts the Democrats - Videos

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
She really lets 'em have it at a CPAC "speech"..

Link to a two-part video. About 12 minutes each.

Some humor. Some boring as usual.

Conservative author Ann Coulter spoke at Friday's Conservative Political Action Conference.

For those that missed it, videos of her complete address including question and answer session follow:

Ann the Roaster

related article with some quotes;

Right-wing author and commentator Ann Coulter was warmly received by a standing-room only audience in a ballroom at the Conservative Political Action Conference Friday, garnering enthusiastic applause for her criticism of President Obama's policy on mandating birth control coverage for employees at religiously-affiliated institutions.

"This isn't a Catholic issue, this is a freedom issue," Coulter told an audience of conservative activists. The Catholic church has been the most critic of the Obama administration's decision.

Coulter said the birth control decision is part of a larger assault on health care freedom, which she said involved "every crazy liberal idea."

Ann Coulter riles up the CPAC crowd

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I clicked play on that 1st video and after about 20 seconds of viewing, all I can think of is WOW, LOOK AT HER ADAMS APPLE!!

Was she once a man?? SERIOUSLY??

It is HUUUUGE!!!!!

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

It is my opinion that she is a sensationalist figure that likes to stir things up, good for her I guess, but the vitriol she spews does noting but divide and pitt people against each other in a nasty way, imo.
Out of nowhere when talking about Obama, brought up the "Oj killed Nicole" bit?!?!
Beyond left and right, she is evil to me.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   

I'e alwys told my wife tht there are 2 women that I find attractive an would stray for
Ann Coulter
And
Sandra Bullock.

After watching the videos, my choice hasn't changed.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by HangTheTraitors
I clicked play on that 1st video and after about 20 seconds of viewing, all I can think of is WOW, LOOK AT HER ADAMS APPLE!!

It is HUUUUGE!!!!!

People like you are what's wrong with it all.

Unless your twelve.

Are you twelve?

How about post your pic?

And not the one you use on adultfriendfinder.

edit on 11-2-2012 by rbnhd76 because: You don't want to click here.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Meh. Ann is Limbaugh's dream girl... if he's straight and not stoned. Her voice is too strident for me, and since she's only rehashing what she always prattles on about anyway, I doubt very much she's had a moment of insight yet. Sorry. Not impressed. Still.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by HangTheTraitors

It is HUUUUGE!!!!!

Give her a break. You'd be mad if you got beat up by Ralph Machio and Mr. Myagi, too. I'm just glad she got out of acting finally.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

I'e alwys told my wife tht there are 2 women that I find attractive an would stray for
Ann Coulter
And
Sandra Bullock.

After watching the videos, my choice hasn't changed.

Again I find myself in somewhat agreement with you Beezer. While I've told my wife the same thing with respect to Sandra Bullock, I wouldn't wish for anyone to have such rotten luck as to end up with Ann Coulter.

To the Op, Ann Coulter is real good at spewing her mindless garbage in a room full of idiots, it's her profession after all. But, the moment she runs into someone with a brain, like Al Franken, she gets exposed for the true lying, idiot she is.

new topics

top topics

join