It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We could already be living amongst aliens?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I understand where you are coming from, who's to say that we aren't the aliens? It's really a wildcard and no one answer is the right one, some say we've evolved over time, god made us, blah blah or we could be from outer space? We'll never know.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by jjjigga

Exactly my point. I've been thinking about it for a while.

I highly doubt real 'aliens' actually look like the green creatures with big black eyes and big heads. People just think that's what they look like. But in realism spiders, dogs, cats, monkeys or even us could be aliens that came from another planet so long a go that we have no record of it.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Y'all seem to be forgetting that the aliens COULD HAVE PLANTED THE FOSSILS. Yup. OP's point stands.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by KnowingPear

Y'all seem to be forgetting that the aliens COULD HAVE PLANTED THE FOSSILS.

Now why would an ET race travel light years to plant fossils for a species that doesn't even exist yet to dig up thousands of years later ?
That makes less sense than the OPs opening question .

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
reply to post by KnowingPear

Y'all seem to be forgetting that the aliens COULD HAVE PLANTED THE FOSSILS.

Now why would an ET race travel light years to plant fossils for a species that doesn't even exist yet to dig up thousands of years later ?
That makes less sense than the OPs opening question .

To watch a new life form blossom and develop maybe? You can't really say what an ET would do, we have no idea at all. We can only speculate.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
True but there is just as much possibily that anyone could in fact be an Alien, since most aliens seem to be Humanoid especially the Pleiadians which are Nordic so anybody on Earth can be an Alien.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join