It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We could already be living amongst aliens?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
This may sound a bit stupid or a bit weird but it's something I've thought for a while.

We could be living amongst aliens at this moment.
How do we know that animals aren't aliens? Dogs, cats, spiders, snakes, anything...
Anything that isn't human is an 'alien' but we just don't call these aliens because we have a name for them.

How do we know that they haven't come from another planet/galaxy many years ago?
How do we know they aren't on Earth to serve a purpose or to find information?

If you think about it, Spiders are very weird creatures, they could easily be from another planet or something.

What I'm trying to say it, Aliens (extra-terrestrial creatures) could be anywhere but we just don't think they're aliens because we are used to them.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by jNormal

How do we know that animals aren't aliens? Dogs, cats, spiders, snakes, anything...

Because we know their lineage , we have a fossil record to show that they are Terrestrial .

www.fossil-treasures-of-florida.com...
www.newscientist.com...
edit on 11-2-2012 by gortex because: eta link

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

But how do we not know they came over before us?
Maybe the Egyptians or even before that.

If there was an 'invasion' or something around that time, the fossils and animals we find now may seem 'normal'

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I counter your question with, well um, really your question... How do you know that humans themselves truly began on the planet Earth, and even if so, whats to say "aliens" didn't intervene somehow?

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I agree, all spiders inside my home or in my doorways get squashed!

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by calnorak
I agree, all spiders inside my home or in my doorways get squashed!

I used to be scared witless of spiders. About the time I reached 30 yrs. old, I decided to try an experiment. Spiders, to me, seem to have an intelligence outside of the normal insect world. They are not insects, they are a classification all on their own, arachnids.

I even had fleeting thoughts that they may indeed be alien to earth, but quite at home here now.

My experiment....decided to meditate and make contact with a rather large spider in my home. I told this spider to pass the word along, that I would leave all of their species alone, never harm them. If they would stay out of my home, I would leave everything outside of my home to them.

It's been 31 years since I made that pact with the kingdom of spiders. I've not had any spiders in any home I've lived in since. When I moved from one home to another, I'd make a new pact on the first day on moving in.

No daddy long legs, no spiders at all. I use no poisons or sprays in my home....they live in my garden, yard, everywhere outside. They leave my home alone.

I know this story sounds strange, but it is true. They are much more intelligent than we give them credit for...I'm no longer afraid of them because they had a meeting of the minds with me.

Des

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Thats what I've been thinking too. Imagine the kind of life that lives in the ocean. Creatures in deep pressure areas that are hard to explore. I wonder how animals communicate?

My overall theory is this. How do people expect to contact extra terrestrial life when the signals we give belong to a very limited spectrum. What if we could observe everything around us, visible light and invisible? I imagine there are creatures that are not physically visible in our visible light spectrum that live among us that we cannot normally observe. If that's the case, that could explain a lot of unexplained happenings.

I don't understand, how do we expect to talk to aliens on other planets when we do not share a common language with all life forms? Animals are a good example. Imagine if we could efficiently communicate and support each other in co-existance and use our unique abilities together.

I also wonder if our form of communication sounds barbaric to other life forms

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
there is much proof off evolution, dont deny it. Idk where aliens created us fits in, i combine both, either manipulated evolution, or life brought from elsewhere? - so far the explanation is - comets came and brought water, this is how water appeared, i dont buy it as this is not scientific - no proof exactly so happen,no proof dinosaurs werfe killed exaclty by an object hitting the earth

Like the whole water, earth, dinosaurs. Was dinosaurs extinction really from asteroid or a programmed wipe of the Earth by someone else? A microbe in space however would prove life can start on its own, so far none

i dont buy it as this is not scientific - no proof exactly so happened with comets and objects with water crashing and forming World Ocean,no proof dinosaurs were killed exaclty by an object hitting the earth - this is more speculative even than 'aliens have visited us'
edit on 11-2-2012 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
i think humans are the aliens

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
The abundance and variety of life forms on our little planet
indicates to me that our galaxy would be teaming with life.
I've seen the theories about humans working along side greys
in secret bases, but that is something I dont know much about.
I think that we have been visited from time to time but I dont think
aliens are living with us now. Although some members of ATS I wonder about

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by kingllama
I don't understand, how do we expect to talk to aliens on other planets when we do not share a common language with all life forms? Animals are a good example. Imagine if we could efficiently communicate and support each other in co-existance and use our unique abilities together.

My cat talks to me constantly (also when not wanting something) and i still don't understand anything of it, even after years of knowing it. So i can imagen that aliens very well could have sended us signals for 1000s of years without us understanding the meaning or pattern. Maybe we never will..

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
reply to post by jNormal

Because we know their lineage , we have a fossil record to show that they are Terrestrial .

www.fossil-treasures-of-florida.com...
www.newscientist.com...
edit on 11-2-2012 by gortex because: eta link

No thats only of record of their time here on earth. Doesnt say where they originated from. LOL.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Yes, we could of come from another plant along time ago for all we know.

Also, no racism here, but how do we know like Chinese people (or different races) aren't aliens?

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

That is very interesting, maybe they are able to understand us?
They may be ET or something, or may be very intelligent?

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by iamdavid

Another thing I realized has to do with quantum mechanics, the the more mass you have the faster time is perceived, saying that when we grow larger developing, in theory we experience time faster than smaller animals.
Knowing this theory I tried slowing down trying to communicate with the cats, talking and music with longer duration notes and it seems to get their attention more lol

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by jNormal

How's to say that the aliens people claim to see are actually from this planet whether made by modern man or just much older then modern homosapians maybe even having a hand in our creation who knows what the history of this planet holds secret

Our history beyond 300 years ago is clouded and warped let alone the past back 3000, 30,000, or 3 million they cannot be know for certainty what has happened in humanities past or greater still that of the earth itself

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by jNormal

Fine your right but the creatures I am talking about, the creatures the police told Linda Howe about in 1979 when she was investigating the cattle mutilations by Dulce New Mexico, are as white as a marshmallow. They are very, very skinny. Their skin is more harder than ours, people would say plastic like a doll but not that hard, just of a different texture that would make it more plasticlike than ours. They appear to have black eyes, like the whole eye is an insect eye, or it may be a covering, and they can have vertical slit pupils. They can grow tall but they appear child like when you see them, because the younger ones come and get you in the room, and perform many things. The aliens in control look like a praying mantis. They have been described as terrifying, the alien's energy is terrifying, the alien's body is terrifying, so most abductees close their eyes in front of this alien.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by jNormal

I'm in agreement with gortex on this.

We've a well established fossil record on record that shows spiders, bugs, and many other animals, strange and familiar all along the line since well before humans, or human ancestors ever walked, waddled, or swung from trees on this planet.

As far as we, humans are concerned, we also have a well established record of our origins.

Of course, there's the Ancient Alien idea that somewhere along the line our genes got tinkered with by an advanced culture, for whatever reason, but, there's no real proof for this.

I strongly suggest doing some studies in Paleontology, and Prehistory.
If you're going to 'think' about something, especially if you're going to 'think' a lot about something, arm yourself with the right tools to do such thinking properly.
You wouldn't go try chopping down a tree with spoon now would you? Why would you go 'think' about any subject without putting together the right tools for the job?

I don't mean this as any kind of insult. If you're going to do something, however, do it properly. Nothing worth having should ever be expected to come easy. Sweat out some time on just a two year degree plan, or equivalent in self study on the subject matter that interests you that you want to 'think' about, and then have a go at it.
Some subjects, will of course, require more study, but, that's to be expected. As said, nothing worth having should be expected to come easy. Google will only get you so far.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Nobody has mentioned DNA yet, and I think DNA is even more persuasive than fossils. 99% of human DNA matches chimpanzee DNA and that means we are close relatives. Each species of spider should share DNA with other species of spider that evolved on Earth.

I don't know how many species have had their DNA sequenced.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by cloudyday

yes different animals with the same yet slightly different dna like apes and pigs and the such....
maybe we're just one big genetic experiment and earth is the terrarium!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join