It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel owns and runs Australian politics too.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Even though Kevin Rudd had been already been de-throned as Australian Prime Minister by Julia Gillard by the time of Kevin Rudds, December 2010 visit to Israel, I think it was his stance on Israel and him wanting IAEA Inspectors for Israels Nuclear Facilities and his thoughts on the Israel and Palestine that had cost him his Prime Ministership. And i find the picture in the link below of Rudd with his skull cap on, proof of jewish control over Australia as Rudd is forced by Julia Gilliard to kneel down infront of her self-righteous Zionist overlords.

Rudd calls for inspection of Israel's nuclear facility

FOREIGN Minister Kevin Rudd has arrived in Israel with a blunt message: allow international inspectors into your nuclear facility.

He has also called on Israel to stop building in Jewish settlements in both the West Bank and East Jerusalem.

Visit link for more on this
[url=.www.theaustralian.com.au...[/url]

Israeli officials were not surprised by Mr Rudd's call for Israel to sign the NPT but were taken aback by his call for IAEA inspections. One high-ranking Israeli official said: "I don't remember any Australian minister saying (Israel's) facilities should be put under inspection."

See, the Zionists didnt like the fact that Rudd was the first ever Aussie minister to ever suggest Israel should have IAEA inspectors inspect their facilities.
And this why i think he was ousted as Australian PM in the first place.

Another Israeli official, who spoke on the condition he not be named, said: "It is very surprising; first of all, as we are not signatories to the NPT we are not bound by its obligations;

Is this statement a suprise to any of you?
I didnt think so, as Israel isn't bound by any obligations except that of their fake make believe made up god.

and, secondly, the NPT has proven to be ineffective. Its signatories include Iran, Syria, Libya and Iraq, which should speak for itself.

Notice how these countries have been and or are currently being destroyed by the Zionist controlled USA and UN.
Notice how the subject was changed by the Jewish spokesman from IAEA inspections
to the Non- Poliferation Treaty.

I think that the only reason former PM Rudd lost his support of ministers in Australia is because his stance on Israel and Israels unseen hold over our Aussie government.
And i think that has alot to do with what is happening in the middle east today.

What are your thoughts????????

edit on 11-2-2012 by WozaMeathed because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
come on, get real...

better look under your bed for some of those sneaky jews, they might try to steal your bedsheets.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by STEADFast
come on, get real...

better look under your bed for some of those sneaky jews, they might try to steal your bedsheets.

Is that your best arguement against my thoughts?
Cause if it is, well,,, that is a pathetic rebuttal.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by WozaMeathed

come on, get real...

Well your main argument is this:

I think that the only reason former PM Rudd lost his support of ministers in Australia is because his stance on Israel and Israels unseen hold over our Aussie government.
And i think that has alot to do with what is happening in the middle east today.

Which uhm doesn't have anything to back it up, you give quotes of Rudd's position but you don't anything to showcase that it was actually the reason why he lost power. You know quote somebody of saying this is the reason why or evidence that they actually support it.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
You only have to look at CFI Conservative Friends of Israel . David Cameron is bending over backwards for the zionist elite in the UK. Zionist big money is calling the shots all over the western world.
Israel refuses to confirm that it even has nuclear weapons, but foreign intelligence analysts familiar with the program believe Israel has just over 200 nuclear warheads at its facility in Dimona in southern Israel.
Israel has nuclear weapons but will not place a figure on them.
yet they seek to know Irans stockpile of invisible warheads

[ Israel's nuclear facility should be subject to IAEA inspection. ]

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Koffee

come on, get real...

Which uhm doesn't have anything to back it up, you give quotes of Rudd's position but you don't anything to showcase that it was actually the reason why he lost power. You know quote somebody of saying this is the reason why or evidence that they actually support it.

UHM,,,,,,,, Yes i think it does.
I stated that i feel Rudd was ousted from power due to his thoughts and stance on palestine and his thoughts that nuclear Inspectors should be allowed to inspect Israels nuclear program of which i quoted.
Did you actually read the article link i posted?
I guess not, or you wouldnt have asked your questions.
So This is why i posted this in conspiracies.

Thanks for your reply

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Droidinvoid
You only have to look at CFI Conservative Friends of Israel .

WOW. I just read up on the CFI and what i read IS scary. I didnt think that any political party would be so blantly obvious with its biased political stance towards Israel.

David Cameron is bending over backwards for the zionist elite in the UK.

Well it looks like you in the UK are getting screwed by the Zionist too.

Zionist big money is calling the shots all over the western world
No, Zionist money is calling the shots all over the world.

Israel refuses to confirm that it even has nuclear weapons, but foreign intelligence analysts familiar with the program believe Israel has just over 200 nuclear warheads at its facility in Dimona in southern Israel.
We all know that Israel DO have nuclear weapons and that they are full of s*** when they say that they dont.

Israel has nuclear weapons but will not place a figure on them.
yet they seek to know Irans stockpile of invisible warheads

Yeah this makes me mad too.

[ Israel's nuclear facility should be subject to IAEA inspection. ]

I agree. If Israel is calling for other nations Nuclear facilities to be inspected i feel that its only right for their nuclear facilities to be inspected too

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Koffee

come on, get real...

UHM,,,,,,,, Yes i think it does.
I stated that i feel Rudd was ousted from power due to his thoughts and stance on palestine and his thoughts that nuclear Inspectors should be allowed to inspect Israels nuclear program of which i quoted.
Did you actually read the article link i posted?
I guess not, or you wouldnt have asked your questions.
So This is why i posted this in conspiracies.

Thanks for your reply

I read the article and I reread it. There is nothing in it that supports your claim that his position on Israel was the reason why he lost his Prime Minister job. Instead you have posted an article showing he's critical of part of Israeli's nuclear policy and then make a claim this is why he lost power without showing how this came to be. Or in the realm of South Park's underpants gnome speak you have this.

1. Rudd criticism of Israel
2. ????
3. ????
4. ????
5. ????
6. ????
He lost his Prime Ministership but still keeps a job in which he can complain about Israel nuclear policy and new settlements.

What I am requesting is that you fill in the games of 2-6 with something to back up your statement. Proof of either Jewish pressure on the leaders, or the leaders going "hey we like Israel you dumbass, your fired" or something other then your bold declaration of this is how it is.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Lets not forget that Rudd was the only one too stand up and publicly vent his outrage at Israel forging Australian passports to use in a Moussad hit. He expelled an Israeli diplomat from canberra. It was around this time that Obama cancelled a couple of trips to Australia as I well I believe.

THE Rudd government defied departmental advice telling it to support Israel in a 2010 United Nations vote after Israeli spies used forged Australian passports in a political assassination, leaked US embassy cables suggest.
The government last year expelled a senior Israeli diplomat from Canberra after it emerged the spies had used four faked Australian passports to enter Dubai to kill senior Hamas official Mahmoud al-Mabhouh.

Just days after the story broke, Australia abstained from a United Nations vote demanding Israel and Palestine investigate claims in the so-called Goldstone Report that war crimes were committed during the 2008-09 Gaza assault.

Then-prime minister Kevin Rudd said at the time that Australia's failure to vote against the move had nothing to do with tensions incited by the passport scandal.

"The Australian government always reviews UN General Assembly and Security Council resolutions on their merits," Mr Rudd said at the time.

...But a new cable from the US embassy in Canberra -- leaked to the Wikileaks website and published today -- suggests otherwise.

The confidential cable dated February 25, 2010 -- the day the passports story first broke -- shows the embassy believed Australia would vote against the resolution despite its anger.

"The recent revelations that suspected Mossad agents used fake Australian passports to enter Dubai and kill a Hamas commander have made this decision more complicated," the cable notes.

The cable quotes senior Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT) official Joel McGregor as saying Australian officials were "furious" all the way up the chain of command.

"In the wake of the revelations from Dubai, the government is in no hurry to reassure Israel of its support."

Link to full story

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Further to my last post. The Israeli diplomat was expelled from Australia on the 23rd May 2010 and exactly one month to the day Prime Minister Rudd was challenged and dethroned by Julia Gillard.

It is well known that Labor senator Mark Arbib was instrumental in Kevin Rudds demise and Wikileaks has since proven that for many years Senator Arbib has been the US embassy's Canberra insider.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Anyone in politics who stands against , speaks against the nation of Israel , would be deaf , dumb and blind not to know what response he / she would get . After reading extensively regarding the Rothschild's , time and again it say's that they hi-jacked the jewish faith and hide behind it , when people question the machinations of how they do business , they yell anti semite at the questioner.

A study of these and similar events reveals a personality profile, not just of the Rothschilds, but of that special breed of international financiers whose success typically is built upon certain character traits. These include cold objectivity, immunity to patriotism, and indifference to the human condition.

The Rothschild Formula may be briefly summarized as follows:

1. War is the ultimate discipline to any government. If it can successfully meet the challenge of war, it will survive. If it cannot, it will perish. All else is secondary. The sanctity of its laws, the prosperity of its citizens and the solvency of its treasury will be quickly sacrificed by any government in its primal act of self-survival.
2. All that is necessary, therefore, to insure that a government will maintain or expand its debt is to involve it in war or the threat of war. The greater the threat and the more destructive the war, the greater the need for debt.
3. To involve a country in war or the threat of war, it will be necessary for it to have enemies with credible military might. If such enemies already exist, all the better. If they exist but lack military strength, it will be necessary to provide them the money to build their war machine. If an enemy does not exist at all, then it will be necessary to create one by financing the rise of a hostile regime.
4. The ultimate obstacle is a government which declines to finance its wars through debt. Although this seldom happens, when it does, it will be necessary to encourage internal political opposition, insurrection or revolution to replace that government with one that is more compliant to our will. The assassination of heads of state could play an important role in this process.
5. No nation can be allowed to remain militarily stronger than its adversaries, for that could lead to peace and a reduction of debt. To accomplish this balance of power, it may be necessary to finance both sides of the conflict. Unless one of the combatants is hostile to our interests and therefore, must be destroyed, neither side should be allowed a decisive victory or defeat. While we must always proclaim the virtues of peace, the unspoken objective is perpetual war.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Matthew Steven Gould MBE (born 20 August 1971) is the current British Ambassador to Israel.

en.wikipedia.org...

www.fco.gov.uk...

He is the first British jew to hold the post of Ambassador to Israel.............. is it making sense yet

Ask most british people on the street who is the UK Ambassador to Israel , they will look straight through you, they have no idea how this game of deception is being played, [ he is the first for a reason ] and before anyone calls me an anti semite , I am not , I just like to know how my country functions

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seagle
Lets not forget that Rudd was the only one too stand up and publicly vent his outrage at Israel forging Australian passports to use in a Moussad hit. He expelled an Israeli diplomat from canberra. It was around this time that Obama cancelled a couple of trips to Australia as I well I believe.

Link to full story

Thanks for posting.
And thanks for the link, it was an interesting read and its another reason why Rudd was ousted.

Its interesting to hear that Rudd " maybe" trying to challenge Gillard for the Prime Ministership again.
And It will be interesting to see his stance on Israel will change if he happens to get the leadership back.
edit on 12-2-2012 by WozaMeathed because: REMOVED LINK AS IT WASN"T WORKING

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Droidinvoid
Anyone in politics who stands against , speaks against the nation of Israel , would be deaf , dumb and blind not to know what response he / she would get . After reading extensively regarding the Rothschild's , time and again it say's that they hi-jacked the jewish faith and hide behind it , when people question the machinations of how they do business , they yell anti semite at the questioner.

Yeah i agree.
Its not hard to see why they can yell so loud here in Australia as 3 out of 5 Australian TV stations are is influenced by Zionist Jews and Zionist Jew puppets like Channel 9 and Channel 9's Eddy Mcguire, Channel 9 is influenced by DR Geoffry Edelsten. ( He's a really nice Jewish guy and a friend of Mcguire's).

Heres a link about Edelsten

en.wikipedia.org...

Channel SBS is influenced by Frank Lowy and he HAS and DOES have influence on Australian political decisions. Eg
Australia's FIFA world cup football bid.

Heres a link about him

en.wikipedia.org...

And Channel 10 is influenced and controlled by another Jew in Rupert Murdoch.
I wont even bother linking to him as i think we all know what a Zionist and disgusting human being he is.

(Im still looking for links between the Zionist links to Channel ABC and Channel 7)

A study of these and similar events reveals a personality profile, not just of the Rothschilds, but of that special breed of international financiers whose success typically is built upon certain character traits. These include cold objectivity, immunity to patriotism, and indifference to the human condition.

The Rothschild Formula may be briefly summarized as follows:

1. War is the ultimate discipline to any government. If it can successfully meet the challenge of war, it will survive. If it cannot, it will perish. All else is secondary. The sanctity of its laws, the prosperity of its citizens and the solvency of its treasury will be quickly sacrificed by any government in its primal act of self-survival.
2. All that is necessary, therefore, to insure that a government will maintain or expand its debt is to involve it in war or the threat of war. The greater the threat and the more destructive the war, the greater the need for debt.
3. To involve a country in war or the threat of war, it will be necessary for it to have enemies with credible military might. If such enemies already exist, all the better. If they exist but lack military strength, it will be necessary to provide them the money to build their war machine. If an enemy does not exist at all, then it will be necessary to create one by financing the rise of a hostile regime.
4. The ultimate obstacle is a government which declines to finance its wars through debt. Although this seldom happens, when it does, it will be necessary to encourage internal political opposition, insurrection or revolution to replace that government with one that is more compliant to our will. The assassination of heads of state could play an important role in this process.
5. No nation can be allowed to remain militarily stronger than its adversaries, for that could lead to peace and a reduction of debt. To accomplish this balance of power, it may be necessary to finance both sides of the conflict. Unless one of the combatants is hostile to our interests and therefore, must be destroyed, neither side should be allowed a decisive victory or defeat. While we must always proclaim the virtues of peace, the unspoken objective is perpetual war.

I think you summed up the Rothchilds formula for world peace perfectly.
It would be funning if it wasnt the truth.

Its disgust that they have so much control that they have over us.
How are we supposed to have a peaceful world with these people as our puppet masters.?
edit on 12-2-2012 by WozaMeathed because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   
The K-man seems to be gaining momentum again, not hard against Gillard i guess. Power to him, i like the guy.

'nuff said.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Funk bunyip
The K-man seems to be gaining momentum again, not hard against Gillard i guess. Power to him, i like the guy.

'nuff said.

Yeah he is seeming to gain some momentum again and i think he will challenge for the leadership soon.
He is better than Gillard (even in his dress sence)

I like the man too, but only because he the lesser of all the Evil that walks the halls of Australia's Parliament House.

And also Id rather see Rudd dressed like that than see Tony Abbott in his budgie smugglers.

edit on 12-2-2012 by WozaMeathed because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
heheheh.. just to clarify to those who don't know;

The photo i posted is of the former Prime Minister of Australia, helping out during the Queensland floods.

and yep, Woza, the budgie smugglers are the least of Abbott's poor form

edit on 12-2-2012 by Funk bunyip because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Funk bunyip

It is a good photo of Rudd even though it was still a small yet kind jesture from him to help in the way he did. I dont think that we would ever see a photo of Gillard or Abbott out and about getting dirty helping the average citizen like Rudd did after the Queensland floods.

I just hope that we never see former PM Rudd or any other current or future PM dressed like this and bowing down before our Zionist's puppet masters ever again.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
well er.. that's an interesting photo..haven't seen it before, what's the context?

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Let's not forget that Australia has lots of unused land that can be used as FEMA detention camps.

And you think there was lots of complaints about tiny Gitmo?

Australia is close to the size of Continental America in square mileage. That's a lot of land to imprison those who complain too much.

There's so much land out there that Australians probably don't know how many FEMA prisoners are already there. After all, Australia started out as a penal colony. I suspect they haven't forgotten how to run an international FEMA camp.

Between Australia, Siberia and Mongolia......there's more than enough unused land to trake care of problems..

Australians all let us rejoice
For we are young and free
We've golden soil and wealth for toil,
Our home is girt by sea:
Our land abounds in nature's gifts
Of beauty rich and rare,
In history's page let every stage
Advance Australia fair,
In joyful strains then let us sing
Advance Australia fair.

Beneath our radiant Southern Cross,
We'll toil with hearts and hands,