It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Renowned Geophysicist Says Strange Sky Sounds Are Real

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hellhound604

Originally posted by McGinty

Or, disturbingly, is their any correlation between the activity of the Large Hadron Collider and these sounds?

The LHC is currently in winter shutdown, so that can't be it.

Originally posted by PapagiorgioCZ

What if during this shutdown all normal scientists are sent home while a bunch of illuminaties are playing with it?

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   
If anybody has read the whole story you can see that what he is saying is very similar to what HAARP Does quoted here

. They are low-frequency acoustic emissions in the range between 20 and 100 Hz modulated by ultra-low infrasonic waves from 0.1 to 15 Hz. In geophysics, they are called acoustic-gravity waves; they are formed in the upper atmosphere, at the atmosphere-ionosphere boundary in particular. There can be quite a lot of causes why those waves are generated: earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, hurricanes, storms, tsunamis, etc.

Dosent HAARP deal with the ionosphere shooting ultra low Frequency or ULF into the upper atmosphere its a well know fact and they have admitted they do and as it is stated can be generated by eathquakes and various natural disasters. SO HAARP must be doing something big or using more energy in the ionosphere.

They are low-frequency acoustic emissions in the range between 20 and 100 Hz modulated by ultra-low infrasonic waves from 0.1 to 15 Hz. In geophysics, they are called acoustic-gravity waves;

As said in this quote These waves are ultra low Frequency which makes me think HAARP could be to blame. Plus when the energy is sent to the atmosphere they are amplified by the Ionosphere nevertheless the upper atmosphere When these waves bounce back they have alot of energy and have produced Earthquakes so if they can do that whose not to say that there waves have gained so much energy that they can be heard and its probably not only hard because HAARP isnt the only Atmospheric heater

edit on 12-2-2012 by rason77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by jamsession
thank you very much OP, it's a great find. s&f.

Originally posted by Apollo7

Check Out SETI Discovery Fleet of UFO's heading towards the Earth on youtube...The ET's are already here

151 likes, 277 dislikes. this is an automatic and stone cold discredit for the whole claim, sorry. i prefer to trust the hivemind of common sense.

edit on 12-2-2012 by jamsession because: (no reason given)

While I don't agree with Apollo7's view, I am disturbed to discover that Youtube is the final arbiter of truth.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by DenyObfuscation

it is not youtube that is the final arbiter of truth, but the common sense which is materialized in the statistics of likes versus dislikes and vice versa. insert any site with an ability of statistics from around the globe instead of youtube.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by jamsession
reply to post by DenyObfuscation

it is not youtube that is the final arbiter of truth, but the common sense which is materialized in the statistics of likes versus dislikes and vice versa. insert any site with an ability of statistics from around the globe instead of youtube.

Opinions, no matter how commonly held do not determine what is true. The only truth obtained by vote is the statistics.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   
It's aliens!

Trying to communicate!Like in the movie Close Encounters if the third kind!

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Mother ship Earth is firing up her internal combustion engines, tuning them to get peak performance for the great escape from the Sun's gravitational pull which should / will occur on or about December 21, 2012.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by stirling

It's coming from beneath us because thats where most of earths magnetism resides. The sounds are magnetic changes and nothing else. It explains the intense cold in Europe. Stronger magnets require cooler temperatures.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I hate saying I told you so.... butttt. lol I did mention this a while back. And im not even a super smart physicist.

Originally posted by Shikamaru
Maybe what we're finally hearing is the Earth's internal core layers coming to a grinding hault... makes sense that the sounds coming from a encased spherical engine could somehow bounce off the walls of the engine and make it seem like the encasement is making the noise.

Guess what I'm trying to say in English is, the sound is coming from the Earth itself, but sounds like it's coming from the sky, because the sound is so high frequency (meaning lower ranged), that it isn't strong enough to pierce the earth's shield, so it bounces back down onto the land. Maybe the Earth's core is finally dying out. I know, sounds like it's out of a movie.

Posted in: ATS

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by radpetey
reply to post by Kali74

Ohhh! I would imagine 1,000,000,000 watts projected into the ionosphere would cause quite a hum......

And that just happens to be about what the HAARP technology spits out at any given time.

I am with this dude - it's either the HAARP or some other (possibly Tesla-related) device that is literally beamcasting energy into the ozones. Most of the you tube recordings have really bad audio, but it has been described as a low frequency reverberating hum - the EXACT same way that you would describe the presence of high powered electromagnetics! They very well could be using this as a device to bring down UFO's too I might add. We know these things can be captured on radar, and with these techmologies they are fully capable of literally frying any set of coordinates on the same planetary hemisphere with a massive burst of radio waves and/or EMP. Think of radar times a million, and as it is, many credible scientists have gone on the record stating that radar can be used to take down a saucer.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
While it is nice knowing that these sounds are starting to get the attention of mainstream media as well as real scientists, and now it has been confirmed that they are "real" and "normal", how come we don't have the history of this happening in the past? As far as I can tell, these sounds started last year, and other than people of faith claiming the trumpets from heaven, there really isn't record of this happening with any kind of frequency before last year. So my question is, how is this normal if we haven't experienced this before? To me, normal would mean that some record, history, experience, or knowledge of this happening before. Or, at minimum, an explaination prior to months into this occuring.

My other thought was, couldn't BlueBeam start with sounds, not just the visuals in the sky? I know Project BlueBeam is a bit of a controversy itself, but it certainly could fit that criteria.

Or, as others have mentioned......HAARP. My thought there is that we are testing our "missle defense system", in preparation for the upcoming and inevitable war with Iran. One of the proposed ideas about HAARP was a defense, Star Wars type system, and maybe with the potential of ICBMs with nuke capabilities coming our way, we are just firing it up to make sure it works.
edit on 2/12/2012 by ChachiArcola because: Added thoughts...

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by stirling

Renowned Geophysicist Says Strange Sky Sounds Are Real

www.datelinezero.com

Two distinct sources given for the forces which have produced these strange sky sounds lately......
One is the solar activity of the CMEs and flares of an active sun....
The other is slightly more ominous sounding and seems to be comming from beneath us .....
The earths core is the second possibility for the noises generated across the globe....
read the artcle for a more detailed pisture of both scenarios and the prediction for the next two years of increased earth changes.....
(visit the link for the full news article)

Hm, Well that would make sense! I have thought about that before wondering if that could be the reason for these sounds. Very strange indeed!

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by tpaine1809
reply to post by stirling

It's coming from beneath us because thats where most of earths magnetism resides. The sounds are magnetic changes and nothing else. It explains the intense cold in Europe. Stronger magnets require cooler temperatures.

OK this sounds reasonable. I'm somewhat familiar with the use of magnetics to record, such as audio tape, magnetic strips on cards, etc. but I can't explain how magnetic changes alone create these sounds. Help?

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I don't buy the solar theory. The last solar cycle peak was more intense then this one, but no one noticed any strange sounds coming from the sky than of any other time before. Fail

The earth core theory could have legs though. If that turns out to be the cause, it begs the question, what's causing it to happen now?

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
You have to adopt that earth is hollow for it to make any real sense =(. Magnetic fields are strongest in colder climates because the medium becomes more dense. Heat obviously destroys this process. Something is going on with the magnetic field. The temperature changes are proof of this.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Only a matter of time before more and more people start hearing the sound. What i have found out is certain people are very sensitive to low frequency sounds. The hum is deafening to them. They turn on fans to sleep at night because the hiss masks the humming noise. I believe that solar flares are to blame along with a weakening magnetosphere. I also believe there is no funding from governments around the world to study this because they know already what is happening and it can not be stopped.I also believe the dolphins washing ashore are caused by this. I am waiting on a massive solar flare to hit earth directly, Perhaps causing the hum to increase in volume to the point where every human hears it, But to what extent? Stock up on ear protection my friends.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by eNaR

I starred your post not because I believe what you describe will occur, but rather that its "uh oh" value reminded me of "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy" & roused a chuckle out of me. But if what you posit does occur then ... I suppose I'll shake my head back and forth and chuckle again. Something about "uh oh" moments really brings out the gallows humor in me.

Cool profile pic by the way.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
There maybe a similar case on Islamic event (Signs) that will occur at the end times? I hope i don't get attacked lol.

In the quran Sura 6: verse 73 states :

"It is He who created the heavens and the earth in true (proportions): the day He saith, "Be," behold! it is. His word is the truth. His will be the dominion the day the "trumpet will be blown". He knoweth the unseen as well as that which is open. For He is the Wise, well acquainted (with all things)." (Qur'an 6:73)

A trumpet is traditionally an instrument of announcement - it is used to announce an event, or the commencement of something important to all the people. For example, it may herald the return of a king to his subjects - and a time of accounting follows this arrival as the king asks all those who were his representatives and who were responsible for his kingdom to account for the current state of the kingdom. So it can also indicate an announcement of the commencement of a time of accounting and judgement - a time when the dominion, rulership, and judgement passes directly back into the hands of the king and the entire kingdom is called to account for what has transpired within it.

The blowing of the trumpet in this verse signifies the calling of everything that is in the heavens and earth to an accounting. It signifies a transformation of all existence as described in surah 69:13-17.

"And when the trumpet is blown with a single blast, And the earth and the mountains are borne away and dissolved like powder.... On that day you shall be exposed to view - no secret of yours shall remain hidden." (Qur'an 69:13-17)

When the Prophet was asked about this trumpet he said, "It is a horn of light upon which Israfil blows."

And the blowing of the trumpet is a twofold blowing, not a single blowing. The Qur'an says, "The trumpet will be sounded, when all that is in the heavens and the earth will swoon away, except such as it will please God to exempt. Then will a second one be sounded, when, behold, they will be standing and looking on!" (Qur'an 39:68)

So, what is a possible meaning of the two blowings of the trumpet?

God created the heavens and earth with Truth. He creates with the creative command: "Be!" And whatever he commands enters into being. This creative "Be" encompasses all times and places. Since God is beyond time and place (being the creator of time and place), His command enters from beyond these limited realms and manifests itself in this world of time, place, and form in the best, most appropriate manner. His creative command takes a shape, a form when it enters this universe we live in. It can enter into this world in multiple places and times as necessary to create what needs to be created - activating whatever sequences of cause and effect and whatever intersecting destinies are required to create what needs to be created and cause what needs to be caused. So underlying all the forms of this world is the Truth and Power of commands that are veiled from us by the forms and limits of existence and by the boundaries of our perceptions and the fact that all our instruments of perception operate within the limits of this universe. We are limited in our ability to perceive form, place, and time and we are limited from perceiving what is beyond form, place, and time.

The process of thought, memory, and intellect nevertheless allows us to push our understanding somewhat beyond the limits of form and matter. By use of our intellect we are able to penetrate to some extent beyond the forms of the material world. But our understanding of these matters is shadowy, vague, theoretical, speculative, filled with mystery. It is not a clear direct perception but a fuzzy, shadowy perception.

Light illuminates - it reveals what was concealed, lifts the mystery of things that were in shadow by illuminating and revealing what was not clear. Israfil's trumpet is a trumpet of light - an illuminating trumpet that reveals with clarity what was only dimly perceived or understood, what was shrouded in the darkness of matter and the darkness of our limited understanding.SOURCE

The first Sound might be a warning!!
edit on 12-2-2012 by DumbTopSecretWriters because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by mrnotobc

To think that strange sounds would be the result of Solar heat is moronic. It is good you do not buy into them. Europe's cold spell is evidence of this. Cold is a result of the strength of the earths magnetic field over a specific location. Density is everything in the world of magnets.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

My theory concerning the strange sounds.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join