It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

After Image Of 'Alien Craft' On Mars, NASA Cuts Mission

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

post by zorgon
So the title of the article that says 'Alien Craft' On Mars in quotes is right on. Pity I had to explain that

It may be Alien to mars but its known to us ...as its ours , and as it us Earthlings discussing it it isn't Alien .
The title of the thread is not correct as it implies that NASA Cut the Mission (to Mars?) due to this Alien craft .

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

You're being a disingenuous, perhaps?

The point you're attempting to make about the OP's title......it is quite clear, if anyone reads the links in the OP, what was being implied by the phrase 'Alien Craft' in the title.

Here, for a refresher

Take note of an article at "ufocasebok.com"....and another that claims that Russians "proove" (yes, that is how it was spelled in the article) "alien activity on Mars". Associated with the Mars moon Phobos, and that alleged "mysterious incident" from years ago.

Sprinkled in are the genuine articles, about using the term "alien" as a bit of humor, in the Discovery article for instance.

There isn't a person on ATS who doesn't realize (except for one, maybe?) what the thread author's intention was, here.

I mean......look at what Forum it is in, for Pete's sake!

SO, the quotation-marked phrasing could have been the author's own way to say that perhaps those articles should be taken a bit tongue in cheek?

The author didn't write "Image of 'NASA Craft' On Mars"....nor, "Image of 'Terran Craft' On Mars". Nor, "Image of 'Human Craft' On Mars.

In the context of th "A & U" Forum, isn't it kind of obvious what the OP was really referring to??

edit on Wed 15 February 2012 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

This is not one of the better images of an Apollo landing site, no wonder a lot of responses were rocks.

Somehow always finding the proper image to source the fact bending. Maybe this was purposely downsized, or an earlier image before the lower orbits. What a pass time, purposely confusing the dim, or those with pedestrian interests but easily swayed or gullible, or just don't have enough interest to research themselves, I suppose is a sort of power trip in a way.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

He had to leave out the context, like most of his deceptive posts, otherwise he has no purpose.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hessdalen
reply to post by gortex

thats what they say...

HQ-Pic
hirise.lpl.arizona.edu...

Can anyone actually zoom in on this. so far like 10 of the same pic posted, yet nobody bothered to zoom in ?

really?

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by LucidDreamer85

post by LucidDreamer85
Can anyone actually zoom in on this. so far like 10 of the same pic posted, yet nobody bothered to zoom in ?

Do you mean like THIS by Hellhound604 on page 1

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird
In the context of th "A & U" Forum, isn't it kind of obvious what the OP was really referring to??

yeah it was troll bait
And all the usual debunkers are here on cue

Don't you guys ever get tired of it? Well here I'll give you a star

Then I will go take my marbles and play somewhere else, where they aren't so desperate to debunk every thing under the sun just to pat each other on the back,

You guys should get out more... seems I see the same party in very thread these days...

The name may be new, but its still the same old wacky pilot I used to know

TTFN

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
It may be Alien to mars but its known to us ...

Well there ya go.... glad to see you finally got it

The title of the thread is not correct as it implies that NASA Cut the Mission (to Mars?) due to this Alien craft .

A long time ago when John was Conspiracy Master here he told us that NASA would find some excuse NOT to send men back to the Moon or Mars...

Well seems he was right, they did find a reason not to go... not in our lifetime anyway. So what is the REAL reason they cancelled? Can you tell me 100% for sure you know?

This used to be a great conspiracy site... its now debunker central. Hard to find a decent thread worthy of even getting involved in these days

Pity that...

edit on 15-2-2012 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illustronic

Originally posted by zorgon

This is not one of the better images of an Apollo landing site, no wonder a lot of responses were rocks.

Are you that obtuse? Or is it just your tactic? You missed the point entirely. The POINT was it was the skeptics who showed those very pictures that you say you can understand how they look like rocks to prove their side.

So the POINT is those pictures were good enough when THEY wanted to show a spacecraft, but those same people denied that the images I just posted were also actual spacecraft

You cannot have it both ways...

He had to leave out the context, like most of his deceptive posts, otherwise he has no purpose.

Yup... seems your really are that obtuse

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex

The title is by T&C rules exactly as the article states the OP is not to blame..

If people actually read the article...

February 9 of this year, there were reports of an “alien craft” spotted on Mars. NASA was quick to say that the object was one of ours.

Irene Klotz of Discovery News explained: “It’s alien technology — ours!

So it seems people outside ATS 'get it' but those in here have become so jaded they can't understand tonque in cheek humor anymore and live a little...

Not everything in this world needs a hoard of hard core debunkers to pounce on it. Sometimes people just want to hear the story

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
managed to zoom in ...

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by mother1138

Interesting Thread , maybe someone can Confirm or Deny these Anomolies on Mars as being Something out of the Ordinary , or Explainable Tricks of Light and Shadow.....

i297.photobucket.com...

i297.photobucket.com...

i297.photobucket.com...

i297.photobucket.com...

i297.photobucket.com...

i297.photobucket.com...
edit on 15-2-2012 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zanti Misfit
Interesting Thread , maybe someone can Confirm or deny these Anomolies on Mars as being Something out of the Ordinary , or Explainable Tricks of Light and Shadow.....

That one is interesting
Would be better if it came with source but I found it fast enough
There are several in the series. This one is really kewl

NASA image 1P128449364EFF0200P2213L2M1-BR

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Thank You for that Inhanced Image . So , what do you make of that ? Natural Formation or Possible Intelligent Design ?
Here are two more Anomolies on Mars.........

i297.photobucket.com...

i297.photobucket.com...

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Fichier:Marques au sol airbags Opportunity.jpg

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Zanti Misfit

Here is the original of that piece of metal from this picture

FULL SIZE 10 Megabytes

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I'm with Zorgon, I see people not thinking outside the box and as a result lengthy threads that deviate from the OP.

Anyhow, "yawl" did one thing for sure in this thread!
You Pi$$ed-off Zorgon! LOL

Have a drink Zorgon, just breath!

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zanti Misfit
So , what do you make of that ? Natural Formation or Possible Intelligent Design ?

Intelligent design, for sure
You will see what made them here

Mars Exploration Rover 2003

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illustronic
I seriously don't get what you get out of your posting.

I don't doubt you don't get it... perhaps its to collect stars, flags and applause... perhaps its to give you and your buddies something to do with yourselves

Or maybe there are some people out there who actually enjoy such topics despite the background noise

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join