It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First thread, Possible Ghost picture I took myself, Would appreciate your opinion on this.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by elevenaugust

No problem Thanks for your interest and help :-)

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I'm guessing it was most likely a co-incidence that there was, what vaguely resembles a face reflecting off the pane of your window.

2nd
edit on 11-2-2012 by SmoKeyHaZe because: stupid android

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by SmoKeyHaZe

I hope its a coincidence, trust me, Its definitely not a reflection from anyone in my house as I was the only one in there, And the only people outside at the time was my family that you can see in the picture, The figure doesn't look anything remotely like me so I know it was not me, I am just hoping its some sort of mad reflection from it being through a window but I must admit I wont be happy without actual evidence that it is definitely not a ghost, My hubby doesn't believe in ghost's and he's freaked out because of this picture, As he knows obviously that I was the only one in the house at the time, There must be someone out there that has experience with photos such as this one and give a believable explanation, I think i might have to start taking random photos around my house and see how they come out lol

Plus I cant help but think it would be the same in the second pic I took if it was a reflection?
edit on 08/02/2012 by justcurious31 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by DonaldD

I must admit that I can't see a blond haired toddler in the image? Could you outline it for me? Thanks

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by justcurious31

Well did the same face show up in the 2nd pic that you took?

Sorry for sounding skeptical, but it's just hard for me to see a prominant face & facial features in that reflection..

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by darkblade71

Hey, Post the orb photos
every opinion helps right?

I also have a probable orb picture that was taken when my sisters ashes were scattered, I may have to do that one another time also!

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by SmoKeyHaZe

The second pic is also in this thread, Make your own opinion
Every opinion helps so im willing to hear anything you have to say

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Just in case any one is wandering, We moved into this house February of last year, So have not been here that long.. We haven't had any weird goings on except my bedroom door opening on its own which woke me up once, Our door handles are the type that you have to push down fairly hard to open them but I didn't think much of that to be honest, My family seem much happier living here, No bad feelings or anything like that sort of thing, If anything we are happier living here than anywhere before, This is my home town though so that kind of explains that.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
It is your reflection. Although the reflection is much larger than you realize. There are not 2 people. The image on the right is just a close up of your hair, as is the image on the left.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Templeton

Thanks for your input, Could you possibly outline the pictures and post them to explain what you mean, As I can't see the close up of my hair at all, If you dont mind, I would appreciate it

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   

edit on 11-2-2012 by Templeton because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Templeton

This pic was taken in my old house, I cant see where my hair makes the figure, Especially how I can manage to have my hair in that exact style every day with it being curly, Thanks for your input though, And your time :-) The other pic of me I posted was in my dads house but its more recent being Christmas day just gone, I'm sorry, I just cant see how my hair would create a figure what looks like bleached blond straight hair with fairly dark roots and what looks like a face via reflection....

Clever how you did that though, I need to brush up on my computer photo skills!!

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   

The overlay was meant to give perspective. It is obviously not the exact image. It shows that what looks like an entire head with roots and eyes and stuff is really just a lock of golden hair. You can even see it overlapping your shoulder. Were you wearing a dark shirt that day? As for the eyes; those are caused by the shadows in your hair caused by the upward facing shaded ceiling light behind you also visible in the image. Here is a different approach. I overlayed the 'ghost' on your other picture to show how well it matches up with a curl of hair and a shoulder.

I realize you don't remember having the light on that day, but...

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Sometimes, phones from questionable sources can have hidden apps installed prior to resell. I am in no way assuming you have a phone with a trace installed on it. As with used computers, wisdom dictates reinstalling the entire software in case the previous owner was criminal. Same applies to phones.

Not meaning to be raising any fears. Just posing different questions. If a phone can be tapped from a media corp. can the images be gotten unknowingly perhaps?

-I watch too many reruns of the Twilight Zone.-

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Is that guy on the right wearing heels ?

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   
This is what I see ..

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   
cool pic, whatever it is looks like it has some sort of mask on

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by justcurious31

This is me

Wow... You're hot

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 05:11 AM