It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First thread, Possible Ghost picture I took myself, Would appreciate your opinion on this.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by elevenaugust

The photo is the original, I put it on my computer from the phone via USB cable, Then transferred it to imageshack, Then from imageshack to ATS, Is there any other way I can do it?

My phone model is an LG shine KE970, Although its my hubby's now, As I have a different phone, But all the pics I have put on this post are from that exact same phone. The camera on my phone i have now is not good at all so i use my hubby's for photos.
I don't know if it makes a difference but I didn't have double glazing then either, Had my double glazing put in 3 weeks ago.

edit on 08/02/2012 by justcurious31 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I'm sorry to be the one to sound like a jerk on here, but I am a long time paranormal investigator and have seen things like this before. There are 3 possibilities of what you have here, and none of them are paranormal.

1. Like someone mentioned, double exposure can cause this. It can happen more often than you may think.

2. This is the more likely one to me. It is a reflection.

3. Do you happen to have an app on your phone that creates ghostly pictures? Not saying that's what you did, but I have seen similar effects from apps like that.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by DARKCYDE_CROWLEY

That's fine any input helps, Look up my phone model, Its quite an old phone and I can assure you It doesn't have any apps like that, If you could look in to it for me and find the reason I would appreciate it, Isn't there any way I could prove that my phone model said on here is the actual one used for the pictures? Trust me, hearing its nothing paranormal would make me very happy lol

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by justcurious31

Well, not sure as the EXIF datas are incomplete.

Do you have the direct imageshack adress? Otherwise you can send it to me by PM or on my email onzeaoutathotmail.fr

link   
This makes me want to put up the orb photos I got when I first moved into my apartment. lol

They are prolly just dust and reflections though. I should do it anyways!

link   
I think this could be a reflection of you. The photo of you is four years old, so I don't really know what length, shape or colour your hair is. The female in the reflection appears to be holding a blond haired toddler, who is snuggled into the upper chest of the female.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   

I literally only just learned how to use image shack so the only photos i have on there are these ones anyway

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Does that help?

Or is it this one

profile.imageshack.us...

imageshack.us.../529/chris013.jpg

Not sure how to do it?

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by DonaldD

I have a 12 year old son and a 5 year old girl, Both were outside playing, No toddlers.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
If it is not you or a guest in your home then you have captured this woman and child that is not within this reality.

I have a couple of photos similar to yours of a child outside one of our windows that can not be explained either - considering that the window is two stories above the ground with no balcony.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by DonaldD

This is the most recent pic I have of me this Christmas just gone, Although its not as good as I have a flipping Christmas hat on! I don't have many recent ones as I used that camera phone, And I was the one taking the pics so there's not many of me, This pic was taken of my dads camera at Christmas.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by DonaldD

Its definitely not me, Im kinda hoping its some sort of weird reflection or double exposure...

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Well, thanks, but seems like there's a problem here!
These are the same you posted page 1, so I guess that something went wrong either with the upload or your picture itself.

Would you like to send me the photo direct from your computer on my email adress? Thanks again!

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   

profile.imageshack.us...

does that work?

I can try to, I have never sent a pic from email but can give it a go

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by justcurious31

profile.imageshack.us...

does that work?

No, that doesn't work either.
Please do with the email sending!

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   

I have sent a message to you asking for your email, Thanks .

Sorry didnt realise you already put it on

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   

It wont let me send it, its saying

Please use the following format for email addresses: [email protected]. If you're using category names or nicknames, make sure you don't have any typos.
Unknown names: onzeaoutathotmail.fr

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   

at=@ sry, won't put my email adress here; just replace the "at" by @

Received it thanks!

Something is still not right with the photo as the EXIFs datas are not what they could be for this LG Shine KE970 model:

What I have with your photo:

What it should looks like for an original untouched LG Shine KE970/

So I guess that something have been done to this photo between it was taken and it was stored in your computer.
Pleaase, don't misunderstand me, I'm not saying in any way that you faked this photo, just trying to figure out what happened to it for making the EXIFs datas having this weird aspect...

edit on 11-2-2012 by elevenaugust because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   

No problem, Sent.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   

None of that makes sense to me lol I got the phone from eBay approx 3 years ago, It is second hand, My computer im using now I also got from eBay about 4 weeks ago which is refurbished, I downloaded it onto my new comp from the same phone after I got my laptop, What's wrong with the pic in terms I will understand? Please be patient, Im not very good with technical issues..

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by justcurious31

None of that makes sense to me lol I got the phone from eBay approx 3 years ago, It is second hand, My computer im using now I also got from eBay about 4 weeks ago which is refurbished, I downloaded it onto my new comp from the same phone after I got my laptop, What's wrong with the pic in terms I will understand? Please be patient, Im not very good with technical issues..

Well, I will explain all of that in details tomorrow as it's very late today here in France!
Many thanks for your patience!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join