It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US paper: MKO deserves Nobel Prize for killing Iran experts

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
This is another PressTV - Iran hot release !!!

Somebody is claiming that a NYPost editorial is claiming that the MKO terrorist group should get the Nobel Peace Prize for murdering Iranian scientists.

Wait .....

Thanks for waiting.

Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:3PM -- PressTV - Iran

“Were the MeK (MKO) to play the critical role in derailing an Iranian bomb, it would be far more deserving of a Nobel Peace Prize than a certain president of the United States we could mention,” a New York Post editorial read on Friday.

The remarks come on the heels of a report, published by NBC News on Thursday, citing two “senior US officials” confirming that the Israeli secret service had “financed, trained, and armed,” the MKO terrorists for them to assassinate Iranian scientists.

An editorial in a leading US daily has called for the Mujahedin-e Khalq Organization (MKO) terrorists to be rewarded with a Nobel Peace Prize for murdering Iranian scientists.

WAIT .... !!!

“We’d say the [Iranian] engineers basically needed killing,” the US daily wrote.

I am not going to even look for NYPost confirmation.....

I can't ......SsssssTAND the drama

.....Let’s be frank: Were the MeK to play the critical role in derailing an Iranian bomb, it would be far more deserving of a Nobel Peace Prize than a certain president of the United States we could mention.

This could be the editorial, but don't "quote" me please

The Editorial ?

Wait .....

Thanks.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
The double standard is just laughable right now

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
The CIA is trying so hard to get Iran to make a move.

Its laughable.

Jig is up cia.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

What did I wake up in a retard world where people actually think doing evil is good? There hero's to the zionist's but to the rest of the world there just scumbags.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Thats pretty unbelievable. No bones about it anymore. Goodness we may all be doomed.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
that seems like a sidways shot at obama

lame either way

new topics

top topics

join