It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What nation will free the USA...? NDAA related.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
The other day I listened to the Coast 2 Coast AM program of Januari 18th and the dedicated topic was about the NDAA.

The other day before that I watched some docu's about the rise of hitler and did see some stunning simularities. The only significant difference is that at hitlers time it was clear who was behind it all and now, what is happening in the US there is nobody to point at. The ones who enforce the National Defence Authorisation Act on the american people are invisible. Okay, you can find the ones who drew the paper up and the president who signed it.

This law has everything to do with fascism and the tell tale signs are all over the US government. Slowly but surely freedoms are taken away and an one party, one leader system will take over. The country will be on lock-down and the "difficult elements" will be rounded-up somewhere in the night and disappear into camps.

"They" operate in disguise. Under false pretences they will also control the internet, monitor your e-mails and telephone calls. "They" will watch you on every street corner, London must be a test area for that one. hitler would give his "heil hitler arm" for the technology that exists today.

If I am right this act gives government and millitairy officials the right to take you away with no reason and hold you for at least 5 years without anything you can do legally about it. hitler had a lovely camp installed in Mauthausen for difficult elements like communists, political enemies and other unfortunate souls.

I am not an american and also not familiar with legal stuff but if what I just wrote is half the truth something sinister is going on and will happen in the US. I did a search on NDAA and there are several threads on the subject here on ATS and I think every american on this site should at least try to understand what it is about.

START ATS SEARCH ENGINE FOR NDAA

Ron Paul tried to stop this law from coming into being and president Obama protested for a second and signed the darn thing surprisingly with ease....he promised to "police" civilrights violations. He signed it because there are aspects in the act which are important for national security. He signed the act on new years eve 2011, when nobody paid attention....sound familiar...think federal reserve.

This covert fascist mega plan is brewing for decades among some of the american elite. A few pictures..

A 1942 dime

Any idea why I showed these pictures...? Yeah right, the Fasces....the symbol of fascism. Take a look HERE about what it is. Of course it can be explained away but what is happening in the US you can not deny the connection.

It is my personal believe that 911 was needed to use the terrorist threat to make such laws fit for consumption by the US citizens....and the rest of the world.

The rest of the world...that is also me. What happens in the USA will also affect the european countries, fascism is also about expanding...the decease will try to spread (read NWO). Therefore it is important that the USA stays healthy.

Which nation will be willing and powerfull enough to set the USA free when their plan succeeded? Yeah, I know, the americans will free themselves....I hope so because there is no nation in the world who is able to invade and conquer the USA.

I say, wake up before it is too late USA

edit on 11/2/2012 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
We all need to rise up against the forces that have stolen our countries. The New World Order scum that own everything. As awareness spreads it really will become as simple as everyone collective just saying "No screw that" then we move on as a species.

We are very close to that point at the moment it just seems painful to watch. People are aware in mass. The news just doesn't portray things that way because of being bought out by NWO scum.

We are winning

edit on 11-2-2012 by Mandrakerealmz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mandrakerealmz
We all need to rise up against the forces that have stolen our countries. The New World Order scum that own everything. As awareness spreads it really will become as simple as everyone collective just saying "No screw that" then we move on as a species.

We are very close to that point at the moment it just seems painful to watch. People are aware in mass. The news just doesn't portray things that way because of being bought out by NWO scum.

We are winning

edit on 11-2-2012 by Mandrakerealmz because: (no reason given)

Thanks for your reply. It has been almost 10 hours ago I started this thread and all I got is one anonymous flag,star and one flag reply from a person who tells me not to worry because the americans are on to it. How many of the 300 million americans do you think are aware what is hanging above their heads?

It is very disappointing not to receive some more attention from people who would share their concerns or tell me how wrong I am.

Maybe it is because this topic doesn't belong onto a conspiracy website. It has passed the point of conspiracy and became cold hard terrifying facts. Has become so terrifying that nobody dares to put his alias in this thread by giving a personal thought?

Well maybe they are right. I am serious when I say that my effort is not worth hanging for when "they" will lift me from my bed deep in the night because of this thread...being considered a political threat. These fascist are deeply serious and I do not want to die for people who do not give a s*%#T anyways.

I am curious about this awarenes of the american and other ATS members. I hope that they realise that the NDAA of this year is so important for everybody in the world that a thread with this topic should be pinned on page number one until the this outragious law is gone.

Bit naive, but everybody is probably reading about the NDAA before giving a comment.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Why would anyone want to help us? Wherever I go on the internet, I'd say at least 50% of every non-American hates Americans for whatever reason.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrUncreated
Why would anyone want to help us? Wherever I go on the internet, I'd say at least 50% of every non-American hates Americans for whatever reason.

That is because these evil elite use the US citizen to make it appear that way. It would be nice if the real american people would show the world who they really are. I know some americans and I am sure that most americans are like them. It is a few who use their riches and power to insult countries, start illegal wars and use their corrupt friends to enrich themselves..over the back of the true american citizen.

These guys are smart and think years ahead as if the world is some chess-game. It will not surprise me if they arranged to influence other ntaions and people in the wold to dis-like the americans....it is their interest.

thx for your reply.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   
If Americans won't stand up for themselves, why would anybody stand up for them?

Been watching this government turn more and more fascist for some time now, and have even had discussions with people who, while admitting something was wrong, refused to see or admit even a parallel with Fascism becuase we had multiple leaders and somehow... multiple fascists did not a fascism make.

People getting hung up on definitions will keep them from ever seeing the truth: labels don't matter when it's obvious the government is broken.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by zatara

Yes it is this sad...a reply to myself about the NDAA.

I am done on the subject. Maybe a little dramatic but I do not know how else to put it...

Please moderator..if possible....because there is no interest whatsoever on this most important topic, please remove this thread for my future safety....better safe than sorry.

edit on 12/2/2012 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by zatara
That is because these evil elite use the US citizen to make it appear that way. It would be nice if the real american people would show the world who they really are. I know some americans and I am sure that most americans are like them. It is a few who use their riches and power to insult countries, start illegal wars and use their corrupt friends to enrich themselves..over the back of the true american citizen.

These guys are smart and think years ahead as if the world is some chess-game. It will not surprise me if they arranged to influence other ntaions and people in the wold to dis-like the americans....it is their interest.

thx for your reply.

It is very easy to blame others for you own inactivity. They have control because you allow them that control by your passivity, and clearly you fear standing up for yourself. The Fasces offers you the best clue to combat the control you perceive they have over you, it represents 'strength through unity'. Though the political fascists did sucessfully utilise that symbology. You can too. But you have to work at it. Organise. Collectivise. Your political system was designed with that view in mind, but it requires that you act, not merely complain and then run and hide when it is time to stand up and be counted. You have enormous power, YOU just have to realise it.

I was telling my son about the Dalai Lama, and how a country with the might of China was so scared of this beautiful beatific man, who wouldn't raise his hand to a fly. And Aung San Suu Kyi, a tiny little lady, who's government is so terrified of her that they kept her locked up and silent. Both because their people listen to them, and will follow them because they speak with love and truth.

We all have to ask whether it is better to live with the consequences of our actions, or of those of our inactions. Only you can answer that.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Biliverdin

Originally posted by zatara

thx for your reply.

It is very easy to blame others for you own inactivity. They have control because you allow them that control by your passivity, and clearly you fear standing up for yourself. The Fasces offers you the best clue to combat the control you perceive they have over you, it represents 'strength through unity'. Though the political fascists did sucessfully utilise that symbology. You can too. But you have to work at it. Organise. Collectivise. Your political system was designed with that view in mind, but it requires that you act, not merely complain and then run and hide when it is time to stand up and be counted. You have enormous power, YOU just have to realise it.

I was telling my son about the Dalai Lama, and how a country with the might of China was so scared of this beautiful beatific man, who wouldn't raise his hand to a fly. And Aung San Suu Kyi, a tiny little lady, who's government is so terrified of her that they kept her locked up and silent. Both because their people listen to them, and will follow them because they speak with love and truth.

We all have to ask whether it is better to live with the consequences of our actions, or of those of our inactions. Only you can answer that.

You say "It is very easy to blame others for you own inactivity. They have control because you allow them that control by your passivity, and clearly you fear standing up for yourself"

Inactivity? What do you think I want to gain with starting this thread?

If you read carefully you would understand that I am fully aware of the danger speaking out to the fascists, and still I started this thread. So what do you mean with fear standing up for myself?

I have fear standing up for others, others who do not seem to care. Thats why until futher notice and developments I will keep quiet on the subject. I will not risk my own future for people who do not give a sh!t anyway. The sensible thing to do, don't you agree?

edit on 12/2/2012 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by zatara

I understood just fine. What I meant, was what are you doing about it? In person, in life, rather than just here on a internet discussion forum. Talk, as they say, is cheap.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Biliverdin
reply to post by zatara

I understood just fine. What I meant, was what are you doing about it? In person, in life, rather than just here on a internet discussion forum. Talk, as they say, is cheap.

You don't know me, so it is very cheap and easy to say such words. Please stop this convesation because it doesn't contribute to the thread and is going nowhere.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   
maybe Russia.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   
the NDAA2012 and the P act was passed with out public support or lack of knowledge. To them if the people did know, like my self, there was a course of action taken , not that it did any good, for it still passed that was a letter to the house rep and senator.
This time around all should be voted out, been saying that for the past few years ever sense the P act went in to law what good it will do???? all we can do is try , to them that say" is it not time to put the 2nd into action" are you will to make that stand?? and then on whom or better what??? for if the Gov is a non being, in what way do you fight a non being, this i would like to know, but then if it is a being then whom is to be fought to gain back what we have now lost freedom and the right to decide if we want GOV protection form an unknown force, my self, it is like crossing the street, if your time is up your time is up, but then how how many would not fly if there was no TSA or DHS to say it is safe for you to day? NDAA2012 Sub Sec D 1021 1022 all it does is say the USA is now a battlefield and so is the world any where any place we will find and get you at first my fear of this act was on the protesters and anti war protesters , there are non so that fear is no more or needed , as far as the ones that say down with the USA , may we hunt you down and find you.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by MrUncreated

if civil war did break out, what nation would side with freedom or the side of oppression, UK France Spain Japan, would any of them come to the aid of the the ones wanting to return to the old Constitution, or the ones that think TSA DHS NSA is they we should go.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by ludwigvonmises003
maybe Russia.

Exchanging one oppressor for a new one?

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

For starters it is of the utmost importance that the common people in the US should become aware that their government is seriously contaminated with secret agenda's and corruption....to put it plainly.

These people who have never payed attention to politics and have no interest in politics should now at least try to understand what their constitution says and why it is written. To get these peolpe going it would also not hurt if they listen to the warnings of a few former US presidents about the danger of secret societies and corperate influence in government.

People should realise that the presidents who adress these dangers are not conspiracy theorists or mentally challenged lunatics. They speak to the nation about these subjects because they feel they need to. They recognise these dangers while working as senior government officials for many years. These infiltrating organisations are very real to these men and want to share their observations and experiance with the public they serve.

For the ones who do not have a clue what I am talking about...

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by zatara

if you can: Feel free to do so, most do not give a rats arse about who wins or what is voted on, as long as there is the web/net, American Idol, or some other Fox dribble on they could care less, or play "angry birds" on their i pod. If you can get them to listen to common sense for once in their life, pleas do so. ps, a star for you

edit on 14-2-2012 by bekod because: editting

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by bekod
reply to post by zatara

if you can: Feel free to do so, most do not give a rats arse about who wins or what is voted on, as long as there is the web/net, American Idol, or some other Fox dribble on they could care less, or play "angry birds" on their i pod. If you can get them to listen to common sense for once in their life, pleas do so. ps, a star for you

edit on 14-2-2012 by bekod because: editting

Thx bekod.

Just to be on ATS page one...

Hopefully some popular and much respected ATS members will have a go and able to "inspire" and "stimulate" the rest.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrUncreated

In the early days I held an aggressive hatred from America also. But its very clearly not America's fault or the American people's fault for that matter. America is merely the front country that "the powers that be" decided to use to screw over the whole world. Most likely because the founding fathers told them to get #ed....

Lol
But I know what you speak of however its a part of phase 1. Once you become aware slightly of whats going on you hate america. Then you learn more and realise you hate the banks. Its like casting a target over everyone else in the world as the enemy. The more information we get the more we narrow the targeting sights on the real enemy. Which is not IRAN!! or Israel for that matter. No it belongs to the powers that be. "Specific individuals today within groups known as free masonry, Illuminati" We are at a point now where we know the names of some people involved but not others. They have used obfuscation for so long. Spreading dis-info and naming other groups forward to take flack and divert attention...

This tactic has worked well for them however only bought them time....

Everything that is today. Will not always be. Humanity truly has entered the eleventh hour with 2012. What ever your beliefs for this year. Some major sh*t is going down

new topics

top topics

join