It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cat Messages and the Fallen

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
So, something kind of weird happened last night. The post about a cat turning into a bag is somewhat on par with this one.

First Id like to preface my experience with a set of experiences I had about two years ago.

So two years ago, during the summer Id go to my friend's house almost every day as the house had about 8 people living in it and it was a hot spot for people to hang out and have fun. At around the time one of my good friends began living there and dating a girl whom roomed there (i had just met him) I started having weird experiences with cats over the course of about 6 or 7 days.

It all began after seeing the episode of Futurama where the cats are actually taking over. And believe me, people always say, "Well, you see what you want to see." Please, push that out of your thick skull, because it's a way for you to shut down your mind to what Im saying here. You do yourself a great disservice in doing so.

So day one of the occurrences: I left my friend's house at night. Ive seen cats in his neighborhood, but rarely. This first night, there were three different cats sitting right outside the house, and they just watched me as I walked to my truck.

The next day, I was at the house again, and sure enough when I left the house there were yet again, 3 cats staring at me as I walked to my truck.

Day after that, same story, hanging out with the crew, and this time I leave, there are four cats watching me.

So the fourth day I leave, this time there are no cats and it is day time. I think to myself, well that was getting weird. Boy, was I wrong in assuming it was over. I drive home, and when I get home, i pull up to see an all white cat I had never seen before sitting smack in the middle of my driveway.

At this point Im thinking to myself, wtf is going on, nothing like this has ever happened to me (well, at least not with cats hahah).

I brush it off, but at this point I begin telling my friends about what's going on. I think most just brushed it off, that's the most one can do when you're not the one experiencing it I guess.

So now we're on day 6, Im at their house again, I leave, no cats, and get home during the day again. No cat in my driveway, phew. Well, I get out of my car, walk towards the back, and then I hear something. I look back, and somehow despite having just pulled in, two kittens playing right next to my truck.

Im thinking at this point, this is either the craziest set of occurrences, or something nutty is going on. I continue to inform my friends about this to little avail.

Day 7 comes, and when i go over to my friend's house, there's kind of a strange vibe going on. People kind of giving me weird looks or passing me by nervously. Im thinking to myself "do i smell bad, what's going on??" Finally my friend J pulls me aside and says, "Dude, has anyone told you yet?"

..."No...what?" i say.

"Well, we weren't sure if we should tell you because of the whole cat thing, but this morning, we found a dead cat with a thing tied around its neck on our front porch, right under the tree by the couches we were sitting on last night as we played bongos."

At this point I dont even know what to think. Ive experienced some pretty insane things in my life thusfar, but this one sure makes the list of weirdness.

Guess what, it's not over. That night I was at home and my good friend G just came back from Vegas. He comes over, we chat it up, and all of a sudden he says "Check out my little kid watch i won in Vegas"

I look down to see a white faced time piece on his wrist...with kitten prints all over the strap.

Which leads me to what happened last night. I was staring at my girl friends cat as she went into astral mode, you know when their second eye lids kind of close and their eyes get all googly. Well, something happened. I almost felt like I was starting to astral, but open eyed, and my vision was slowly changing, but it was mostly honing in on the cat. All of a sudden, I saw a face and eyes, mainly it was the eye and nose section. It was human, i couldn't tell you exactly who it was, but his/her eyes gave me a quick look and then looked away quickly, followed by a quick peak at me again, as if I startled it by possibly recognizing a being stuck in my gf's cat, or i recognized the cat's own being to a higher density. Lol.

I think it was just an optical kind of imagination thing, but I gotta tell you, i really saw an active face/eyes that seemed either human or sentient humanoid like. It was looking at me kind of tentatively, but the eye focus and movements were anything, but feline.

Take it for what it's worth.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
So...you transferred briefly to your cat's body in the end?

Weird.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starchild23

Weird.

Hahahaha, no, i dont think it was me, however for a moment i did think of it as a mirror sort of situation for sure.

There was this one time though...

Ah nevermind lol.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starchild23

Weird.

No way dude... Witches.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
That's really weird, did they ever find out who did that to the one cat at your friends house? I've always felt that cats are more sentient than they get credit for. My Aunt coined the term "working cats" she felt that they were able to see astral entities, and help chase the nasty ones out of her home. I too hold the same opinion. I always feel safer with a cat in the house. Dogs are good for human intruders, cats are good for otherworldly intruders.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by bekisu
That's really weird, did they ever find out who did that to the one cat at your friends house? I've always felt that cats are more sentient than they get credit for. My Aunt coined the term "working cats" she felt that they were able to see astral entities, and help chase the nasty ones out of her home. I too hold the same opinion. I always feel safer with a cat in the house. Dogs are good for human intruders, cats are good for otherworldly intruders.

Yea I feel this sentiment as well, all though some times cats and dogs reverse those rolls, after all, individuals are unique!

Nevertheless, I'm not a witch lol.

I like to think of myself as somewhat of a guardian.

edit on 11-2-2012 by xacto because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by xacto

Not you bro, some cats.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Egyptians always knew they were important lol

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swamper

Originally posted by xacto

Not you bro, some cats.

Ohh gotcha. See Ive gotten hung up on that idea, Ive also pondered about them being like the witches little troll or whatever.

Either way, if the cat is indeed messing with people/me, I won't have to lift a finger for justice to be served.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by xacto

I startled it by possibly recognizing a being stuck in my gf's cat, or i recognized the cat's own being to a higher density. Lol.

I have has something similar to that happen to me. I was just starring at my cats eyes one day and kind of daydreaming when I had a really strong feeling I was not really staring at a cat. The cats eyes looked far older and wiser than me. The looked like the eyes of the universe. Its hard to explain but the feeing was very strong and it kind of shocked me. Never looked at cats in the same light since.

As for the rest of your experience I really have no idea apart from sometimes really strange things happen and I think they happen to us for a reason. The universe has an intelligence and communicates in synergy. What happened to you was the universe revealing part of itself to you for your own growth. Thats my personal take on it.

On a side note. I read somewhere that in ancient Egypt if a house was burning down. The first thing they would rescue would be the cats....

edit on 11-2-2012 by purplemer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
wow man..
kudos for the cat story lol, thought mine was pretty mad but this is
whole other level cat stuff

I think they are up to something..

edit on 11-2-2012 by cassiopeia because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-2-2012 by cassiopeia because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I lol once you go to the part about the kittens...

Thats an interesting set of experiences you've had...keep us updated, meow

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   
I think the message is that cats should be a part of your life : ) The universe was just trying to make sure you get it!

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing your story. I am a cat owner and my parents and sibling are all cat owners as well. I've had many cats over my lifetime, and each one has been completely unique. I do believe there's more to them than meets the eye, but isn't that true with everything in this reality? The Egyptions may have been onto something, but again, we've been force fed such convoluted versions of history that we may never know our true heritage and birth right.

If you truly believe there is more to this, then I guarantee this isn't the end of your experiences.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by SilverStarGazer

I have a cat of my own now, saved him from a family who was neglecting him, and they found him as a stray.

Needless to say i named him "Gold" in a different language. He's a silly little # lol.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I had a cat for 17 years that I adored, hisname was Oscar.I had his mother too, so I got to watch him be born, he was the only one that came out fighting to get out of the sac on his own .

About 5-6 years into our relationship I took a photography class. Of course he was one of my subjects. It was right before digital cameras took of like they are now. One close-up that I took of him was a nice black and white photo, and he was looking right at the camera. I thought it was a nice shot,I never noticed anything strange about it.

He got very sick when he was 17 and it broke my heart to watch him suffer, so I took him to the vet and held him while the vet put him to sleep. It broke my heart.

About a year or so after he was gone I was showing a friend some photos and her being a cat lover too, I showed her the pic of Oscar. And she thrust it back at me saying it freaked her out.

She pointed out to me the face that was incorporated onto his. You could see the eyes perfectly where his ears were. It is NOT a double exposure! Like I said I thought it was a very nice pic and the his face, the one that I was used to was clearly still there, but with that hint of other there.

The pic is packed away, and I would have to find it, then find some one to help me get it onto my computer. I am not real good at that stuff. Then have someone help me put it on here. But I will try, it will just take at the least a couple of days. It is definately an eerie pic.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
So what are you trying to say in this thread? That you're some type of cat god, and all the cats pop out of nowhere to watch you because you're so amazing? This is the type of delusional ramblings that I've became accustomed to regarding you and all of your ideas. All this means is there's alot of cats in your area and your house is some type of hotspot for them, maybe there's a type of plant, or smell that attracts them. Maybe one of your neighbours, or somebody in the area is lonely and feeds the cats, maybe somebody in the area owns alot of cats. All of the above are more feasible than what you are indicating.

As for the mind meld between you and a cat, delusional ramblings, I'm not saying you didn't experience it, (although I'd have to be insane myself to not even question it) but what I am saying is it was a clear delusion.

Needless to say i named him "Gold" in a different language. He's a silly little # lol.

So let me guess, you named him "Or" then, am I right?
edit on 13-2-2012 by abominatonofdesolation because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-2-2012 by abominatonofdesolation because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I must say a highly entertaining idea!!! a pretty original even though you got some of the idea from futurama lol...

Also if a country could some how control a nations Cats... as in make them do what they wanted... hmmm We would lose the war. Kittys attacking... it would be Chaos

Da Kat Apokolipz?!?!?

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Cats are evil. Diogs are better

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   
m.youtube.com...#/watch?v=h6CcxJQq1x8

top topics

<<   2 >>

join