posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 12:44 PM
If Anonymous is not the goverment then they are a bunch of script kiddies.
Bringing down or hacking nsa.gov, whitehouse.gov or cia.gov is equivalent to bringing down your local deli.com website.
Its not that big of an issue:
A. Do you think that nsa.gov or cia.gov ,etc true admins are in charge or worried about the agencies website. Its probably a private contractor that
B. Do you think any information of importance is on any of those sites? I would say highly unlikely.
C. Do you think top secret goverment servers are linked to their civilian website? I would say highly unlikely.
What it has done:
Just like the 9/11 was used to pass the patriot act ,what do you think they will use these bogus virtual threats for. Yuuuup, can we say internet
regulations, one time!!!
If anything, I think these simplistic attacks on non critical systems can conclude to :
A. The gov't is or using Anonymous to pass internet regulations.
B. These are script kiddies with plenty of time on their hands.
Regardless of the lack or real threat or who they are you can be sure they are going to use this to regulate the internet even further.
If they were a true threat or complex system of hackers then they would:
A. keep quite
B. Get real information
C. dump the data on a secure source like wikileaks.
D. hack the MSM websites and publish the info down our throat.
The real threat:
What should be considered a BIG threat is the fact that chips, memory, and virtually all computer hardware and software devices are being
manufactured overseas. IMO this is a bigger threat than Iran having nuclear power.
1. Foreign governments like China are making our chips and virtually all the hardware devices that go into our computers that are used by our
goverment including cia,pentagon,nasa servers, and drones.
2. Even if you use an American company like IBM its still a threat. IBM is no longer a true American company but rather a multinational corporation
with multinational scientists and engineers.
So when Iran goes to fire that nuclear weapon and we retaliate don't be surprised if our nuclear weapons become deactivated just like that drone over
3. We are giving them our schematics to build our chips and memory and all other devices.
We are outsourcing our control system (brains) and data storage devices
So why aren't they talking about the real threat:
a few Speculations or conclusion that you could make based on the fact that the topic is really not discussed by the MSM:
1. You can assume that the gov't thinks nothing can be done about it and if we don't say anything the bad guys wouldn't think of putting any
hidden ports or code to hack the device. Not likely.
2. The gov't hasn't thought of this scenario. Not likely.
3. The gov't top secret agencies already makes their own hardware and software to ensure this doesn't happen. Recent hacks against our weapons such
as the drones could indicate that this might not be the case. However, you could assume only the most top secret data and systems use the domestic
parts and software.
4. Its not really a threat because we already have NWO?