It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

im sick of government and the immigration agenda

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Hi members and lurkers

Over the last few years or more, people are awakening to the fact that immigration does not work.
For the last few thousand years it has divided countries, sparked riots and has enabled our government/s an excuse to enforce more laws upon us.
many people in the last 70 odd years or more have stated that todays economy and quality of life will crumble due to immigration.

id like to say that i have thought this thread through and i know there will be members that disagree on what i post.
i feel that time is running out, and with net and media censorship being forced upon us (china is an excellent example)
this is the only chance we will get to say our piece before tptb have got hold of every aspect of us (orwells 1984 well into force)
and i also feel that some of what im about to post would have, a few years ago sounded racist, (this is what i do not intend to do)
so i am very sorry if i offend anyone.

A thread yesterday by ********* regarding more people using foodbanks in the uk got me a bit wound up and disgusted that our once great country
has come to this. I grew up being taught that our grandfathers faught the war to give us a better life.
This immigration influx has happend on purpose and was designed to cause paranoia fear and racism.
in this thread im trying to sumarise that this was foretold and warnings given many years ago, reflect upon todays reality.

OK first of all lets get rid of this stupid stigmata among some, that britain let in immigrants because its workers were lazy and refused to do menial work.
what a load of bs and basically retarted thinking, so to those that think that, a 10 mins of a history lesson will show this:
Britain needed immigrants after ww2 to help rebuild the industry, many men and civvys were killed during the war and the gaps had to be filled.
many immigrants during this time were happy to work here for a certain time and go home with savings.immigration statistics show this.

here are a couple of political heads and what they said back then, that i think reflects todays living and thinking.

Enoch powell's rivers of blood speech
Conservative Association meeting in Birmingham on April 20 1968

here is a couple of extracts from the speech

A week or two ago I fell into conversation with a constituent, a middle-aged, quite ordinary working man employed in one of our nationalised industries.
After a sentence or two about the weather, he suddenly said: "If I had the money to go, I wouldn't stay in this country." I made some deprecatory reply to the effect that even this government wouldn't last for ever; but he took no notice, and continued: "I have three children, all of them been through grammar school and two of them married now, with family. I shan't be satisfied till I have seen them all settled overseas. In this country in 15 or 20 years' time the black man will have the whip hand over the white man."

I can already hear the chorus of execration. How dare I say such a horrible thing? How dare I stir up trouble and inflame feelings by repeating such a conversation?

The answer is that I do not have the right not to do so. Here is a decent, ordinary fellow Englishman, who in broad daylight in my own town says to me, his Member of Parliament, that his country will not be worth living in for his children.

he also says:

It almost passes belief that at this moment 20 or 30 additional immigrant children are arriving from overseas in Wolverhampton alone every week - and that means 15 or 20 additional families a decade or two hence. Those whom the gods wish to destroy, they first make mad. We must be mad, literally mad, as a nation to be permitting the annual inflow of some 50,000 dependants, who are for the most part the material of the future growth of the immigrant-descended population. It is like watching a nation busily engaged in heaping up its own funeral pyre. So insane are we that we actually permit unmarried persons to immigrate for the purpose of founding a family with spouses and fiancés whom they have never seen.

Let no one suppose that the flow of dependants will automatically tail off. On the contrary, even at the present admission rate of only 5,000 a year by voucher, there is sufficient for a further 25,000 dependants per annum ad infinitum, without taking into account the huge reservoir of existing relations in this country - and I am making no allowance at all for fraudulent entry. In these circumstances nothing will suffice but that the total inflow for settlement should be reduced at once to negligible proportions, and that the necessary legislative and administrative measures be taken without delay.

for the full speech here is the source
www.telegraph.co.uk...

Reginald Maudling

Three years after Enoch Powell's "rivers of blood" speech, Reginald Maudling, who was Home Secretary, told ministers that immigration from the "new" Commonwealth had to be restricted to prevent a "resurgence" of Asian and black immigrants that would upset public opinion. He told the Cabinet: "Such a resurgence would inflame community relations in Britain. The success of our policies aimed at improving community relations [is] basically dependent on the Government maintaining firm and demonstrable control over the admission of immigrants

Here is an ex pm whos history is quite eventfull (worth a read)

Edward Heath A Member of Parliament since 1950, Sir Edward
was Prime Minister of Britain from 1970 to 1974.
Edward Heath tried to change the immigration rules to make it more difficult for blacks and Asians to settle in Britain even after Parliament rejected the measure, cabinet papers newly released show.

Mr Heath, who was Prime Minister from 1970 to 1974, asked ministers if "administrative" means could be used to favour incomers from Australia, New Zealand and Canada rather than those from Africa, the Caribbean or the Indian subcontinent.

Documents kept secret for 30 years but released today by the Public Record Office show that Mr Heath's Cabinet originally agreed to include the measures in the 1971 Immigration Bill, even though ministers knew they would be seen as discriminatory

the thing with edward heath to me,
is the more i read about him the more i think he was devious bugger and his views were bought
he says one thing then swings his views to another. maybe he was an insider trying to help us, at the same time helping them(double agent lol)

Winston Churchill on muslims
this certainly reflects nowadays events, not just here but also in other countrys
This is from his 1899 book, The River War, written when he was 24 years old:

How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy. The effects are apparent in many countries. Improvident habits, slovenly systems of agriculture, sluggish methods of commerce, and insecurity of property exist wherever the followers of the Prophet rule or live.…A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and refinement; the next of its dignity and sanctity. The fact that in Mohammedan law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property, either as a child, a wife, or a concubine, must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men.

Individual Moslems may show splendid qualities ... but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it. No stronger retrograde force exists in the world. Far from being moribund, Mohammedanism is a militant and proselytizing faith. It has already spread throughout Central Africa, raising fearless warriors at every step; and were it not that Christianity is sheltered in the strong arms of science, the science against which it had vainly struggled, the civilisation of modern Europe might fall, as fell the civilisation of ancient Rome. [The River War, first edition, Vol. II, pp. 248-50.]

sorry i cant find my source for that, but this readers comment says it all

Please note that the Islam that Churchill is describing as inherently a slave system, as inherently presenting an ongoing threat to Europe, is not “radical” Islam, not “political” Islam, not “Islamo-fascism.” It is traditional, normative, orthodox Islam

Anti-immigration arguments
Government expense: Government expenses may exceed tax revenue relating to new immigrants.
Language: Isolate themselves in their own communities and refuse to learn the local language.
Employment: Acquire jobs which would have otherwise been available to native citizens, suppressing wages.
Patriotism: Damage a sense of community and nationality.
Environment: Increase the consumption of scarce resources; their move from low to high pollution economy increases pollution
Welfare: Make heavy use of social welfare systems.
Overpopulation: May overpopulate countries.
Culture: Can swamp a native population and replace its culture with their own.
Housing: Increase in housing costs: migrant families can reduce vacancies and cause rent increases.
Often, there are economic tensions caused by the fact that the immigrants are often willing to work harder for less pay, or spend less (saving more and sending money to their home country). Often it is alleged the newcomers form violent gangs, or engage in illegal activities like drugs or prostitution.
en.wikipedia.org...-immigration_arguments

in a nut shell evrything i posted has already been said and the warnings were there
it seems like there has been an inside government war on immigration for many years
the whole script has been written to make us fight amongst one another to
create fear paranoia anger desperation and racism
whilst we argue amongst ourselves theres a group of old buggers rubbing there hands in glee and saying to their sons
"see this earth my boys, one day i will be gone and all of this will be yours".

thx for reading if you have got this far
just needed to get this of my chest, thats why i put it in the rant forum.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by davesmart

All patriotic musings aside I think it is important to look at one simple thing, the reason why it was done in the first place. We can debate whether it really was for employment purposes or some other more nefarious reason (to incite racial hatred and segregation) but surely so many foreigners would never be able to find work if that work wasn't there?

Example, how many foreigners became (a trite example) bus conductors and train conductors? How many progressed into other "professions"? From the little I have seen of recent statistics I don't think London has that many black or Asian LEO's despite their attempts to change it. Racism is inherent when people are unhappy with what they may or may not have and see others enjoying themselves while they themselves feel miserable. Let's not look at the ruling classes or the broken system though, no, lets blame foreigners.

With the rise of "Political parties" *coughBull#cough* such as The National Front, The British National Party and the like, can you honestly say that people are not being politically manipulated?

It's is easier to hate and rebel than it is to join forces and demand a change. Above listed parties are proof of that.

I live in Holland (but am English) and here they did exactly the same thing. They invited Maroccan and Turkish people here in large numbers for work, nothing else. 50+ (or however many) years later, they are now offering cash money to some of these 1st generation immigrants to "go back home" as they have calculated that it is cheaper to do that than pay them pension money for the rest of their life. Penision money they are fully entitled to and have worked for. Does that not sound like a profit/loss calculation made by economists?

Speaking personally, I never naturalised (took Dutch citizenship) for a number of reasons; it costs money to do, I would have to relinquish my UK citizenship and passport and I would have to conform to a possible National (Military) Service should that be drafted in here again. The only right I do not have because of that decision is the right to vote in their national elections. Not really a huge loss considering the terrible and limp-wristed state of Dutch politics (just like the UK, no defamatory reference to the Dutch in particular) I don't see that as a drawback. After having worked here for years I qualify for all state benefits and suchlike so in effect, and voting aside, I am a Dutchman. I work here, I live here, I pay taxes here and I speak the language. I still have my "identity", my values and my ideals and that doesn't change in regards to where I live. Ever. One must adapt and conform to local practices but in the privacy of my own home, it doesn't matter. I can play my Motorhead cd's all I want.

Getting back to the subject, there are still towns in the UK that have not recovered from the loss of life that WW2 inflicted on the planet. The UK suffered substantial losses but are certainly not the worst hit by any means. The privatisation and then selling off of industries to corporate investors is probably the stupidest (but well-designed) thing most western countries have done. The London Stock Exchange, Amsterdam Airport (Schiphol), power utilities...all sold for a quick buck but really just to force a monopoly and price increase across the board.

As for working harder, true enough. As a foreigner you are expected to be a little bit more...compliant and enthusiastic, shall we say. But when you live in the country you work in for long periods of time, you will need the same wages as the natives because you have to pay the same bills and rates.

My days of listening to rich, white Lords, Ladies, Queens and politicians are done. Rage Against The Machine.

My return on your rant.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
This is a little off topic. But I needed to address it any way.

There is an illegal family who lives down the road from us. While I struggle to make money for my family, they are living off the high hog.

Don’t ask me how I know. I’ll just say that I have my ways. This is what they have…

1.$1100.00 in food stamps a month for 4 kids (mother pregnant again).
2.Medicaid.
3.HUD housing.
4.Pal grant checks for school loans.
5.3 different business names under their address. (All fake).
6.$40,000 Lexus with “I love Obama” bumper sticker on back.
7.$50,000 truck with $6,000 wheels and rims.

My older son used to get along with one of the kids from the family. That was until we found out he was dealing drugs.

And WHO is paying for all the above? The middle class! Makes me SICK!

More people come in and out of their house than the local Wal-Mart. Police are there regularly for dog fights and rooster fights. All the illegal actions are blamed on the underage kids so the adults don’t receive jail time. System lenient on kids because they are minors and illegal. They only get probation. I live in Denver. A sanctuary city.

I have a couple friends from Cape Town South Africa. They have been trying to get into the states for the last 4 years. They have been here with visas. It is an injustice to all those who are trying to get here legally. What makes Mexicans any different than them? What makes them so GD special? My friends are not here sucking our system dry to live the good life. They are just like you and me working to have a better future here in America.
edit on 11-2-2012 by Propulsion because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Mass immagration in western white european countries, was a plan since world war 2, for the fourth reich which is being achieved through economy control.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by LightSpeedDriver

hya
thx for your reply
i agree with exactly what you have said
i couldnt go into more detail i only showed what i felt compelling
you have said a few more things i would have added, but did not want swamp the thread.
what i wanted to show (but illustrated wrong) was that its this government thats droped us in the shhh
and to cover their own behinds, they repeatedly cover it up by causing a fracass amongst us normal brits
if we fight amongst another
the attention is pulled away from the government buggers to do what they will
again thx for the reply
dave

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by R3velutionR3quired
Mass immagration in western white european countries, was a plan since world war 2, for the fourth reich which is being achieved through economy control.

exactamonte

thx for saying what we all know
history is a great learner
remind me of romper stomper
"fourth reich fighting men thats what we are"

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Thanks. You didn't sound racist at all btw, so I hoped to help clarify that a little on your thread while giving a few relevant points for others to consider.

We are all one and I just couldn't imagine the UK without our National Dish anymore. Indian food, Yum!

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Fisrt time post for me.

Probably shouldn't be on the rant forum but never mind. I've had this feeling of forboding for the last 10 years.
I grew up in inner London most of the "immigrants" i came accross were of Indian decent, hard working families that prodused alot of doctors and of course a shop at every corner. Now it apears that most cities are overwelmed with Somalian, Pakistani, and eastern European families.

I have since moved to the country to allow my children to go to school without becoming drug dealing gangsters by the time their 10.

Had we used some sort of fair points system to enter Britain instead of letting in every man and his many dogs perhaps things wouldn't be looking so bleak.

The UK is sinking faster than the Concordia.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Propulsion

hi
its the same here in the midlands (uk)
ive actually seen with my own 2 eyes
immigrants coming here very skinny
within 6 months they, their partners and kids have turned into fat bastardos
i see foreign kids no older than 3 playing in the road with no adults around
and swearing like hell, i mean ive never heard such filth coming out of a 3-4 yr old
i take my daughter school
all i see is fat foreign parents with obese kids
its disgusting, and because they are of ethnic origin, a blind eye is turned
but around a yr ago a white mum had her obese child taken away from her due to neglect
maybe its right maybe its wrong
but if your a foreigner here in the uk...your meal ticket is already processed
dave

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightSpeedDriver

Thanks. You didn't sound racist at all btw, so I hoped to help clarify that a little on your thread while giving a few relevant points for others to consider.

We are all one and I just couldn't imagine the UK without our National Dish anymore. Indian food, Yum!

hahahaha
thx for the laugh
VINDALOOOO

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by longtimelurk

hi longtimelurk

wen i was a child i grew up in care
lived in a few different places
wen i was a teenager i was placed in a foster home in a small village (1980s)
i miss that time so much
i dug soil over, made trenches and put in horse manure
grew nearly every veg that was on the plate in the days (sundy dinner lol)
i do envy you and know that your children will love it as they grow
i want my daughter to grow up in that environment, but alas im stuck in the city...for the mo
thx
dave

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   

You mentioned the Midlands, is'nt close to Leicester by any chance is it? I was driving through there last year to get to Alton towers, sat nav took us off the major roads and it looked worse than downtown Basra.

I can only guess at the reaction my Grand father and numeros relatives that died in the many wars keeping Britain British would have at seeing their beloved England in the state it is.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by longtimelurk

hi
yes im not far away
im in coventry
your perceptions are bang on
cheers
dave

yes, grandfathers and everyone elses would turn in their graves now knowing they fought for bugger all
a members signature says something like this (sorry of the top of my head)
do not mourn the men that died on the battlefield
but thank god that such courageous men existed
dave
edit on 10/25/2011 by davesmart because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join