It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

war hungry Iran

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by hmdphantom

Originally posted by Tecumte
reply to post by hmdphantom

So are you posting from Iran? Are you Iranian?

Your quote:

"Truth is that some people have decided to come here (middle east) take the resources and our lands then they want us to shut up."

Sounds to me alot like what Native America went though.

We are all human and bleed the same.

I am Iranian.

You are being assimilated by The Borg.

what do you mean ?

Being assimilated? Well, it's not an exact fit, maybe a bit allegorical, but perhaps the below will help.

Assimilation was the process by which the Borg added new members and new technology to the Collective.

Borg assimilation was predatory; every species the Borg encountered was assessed to determine whether its biological and/or technological distinctiveness was considered "worthy of being added to the Collective's perfection". If found to be so, the species was set upon and forcibly assimilated; the Collective considered the species' will in the matter "irrelevant".

en.memory-alpha.org...
edit on 12-2-2012 by Tecumte because: link added

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by mayabong
reply to post by OldCorp

Thats interesting Old Corp it kinda reminds me of this. Looks like the Jews want to hasten the coming of their whoever too.

edit on 12-2-2012 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-2-2012 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

Bringing the true Messiah isn't as simple or cut and dry as everyone likes to think. You can bring all the bloodshed in the world on but until Yahweh has reached the full number of gentiles he is taking for himself, Yahshua will not be sent back. Yahweh will not allow Israel to be destroyed no matter what Islam tries to do. If anything the christians need to step up the conversion quotas and until Islam gets the hell out of our way and stops killing people, the sooner we can meet that quota. It's hard to make that number of converts when you got people killing those who would accept the King of kings Yashua (Jesus the Christ).

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Just an observation, dunno what to take out of it, but I just realised something from this thread.

We have THREE "crusaders" (i.e. people with very similar crusader avatars) in this thread about war hungry Iran

edit on 13-2-2012 by babloyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by babloyi
Just an observation, dunno what to take out of it, but I just realised something from this thread.

We have THREE "crusaders" (i.e. people with very similar crusader avatars) in this thread about war hungry Iran

Now you say this , I should add that this is the like the same time when European people were going to crusades to support their family.

Yeah , America which was built on skulls and bones of the oppressed natives is now crying for war. US is under so much dept and needs a war to come back to the glory days.But it won't be like Americans used to look at wars. China will take over US and American people will live like slaves.

My advice for war-mongers : the old US war-machine is not healthy and efficient now. So American Nazis won't be seeing blood.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join