It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

war hungry Iran

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Is Iran a war hungry country trying to push for a war, we know they have something but why are they trying to hide it. even if it their project is really to help themself why do they insist to tease the world, What do you think will happen if a man wills a gun and saying death to everyone then when someone kills him for the safety of others the family of the gunman will say why do we bully them.

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Is it OK if I come and idle a Humvee loaded with weapons in your driveway, and three sharp shooters inside, and then when you threaten to defend yourself, I call you a warmonger?

Originally posted by conlget
Is Iran a war hungry country trying to push for a war, we know they have something but why are they trying to hide it. even if it their project is really to help themself why do they insist to tease the world, What do you think will happen if a man wills a gun and saying death to everyone then when someone kills him for the safety of others the family of the gunman will say why do we bully them.

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Did you mean to type Israel and instead typed Iran?

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Iran is not the war hungry nation. And if you sincerely believe this, you need to take a closer, harder look as to who starts wars and why.
edit on 2/11/2012 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by conlget

Iran is surrounded on 3 sides by an Imperilistic warring country, who has a Rabid dog trying to break its leash.
And you call them warring.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Guess you do not listen to the rhetoric on this side. From what I see Iran is far from the loudest rattling sabre and has no military bases surrounding any other country.
I will not be cheerleading radical religion on either side . Make no mistake this is Dominionist christian aggression against radical Islam. The flames of war are being fanned from ivory towers looking down and laughing

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by conlget

I don't think Iran as a country wants war anymore than the Americans as a whole wish to have war..the governments on the other hand seem to be very excited at the prospect of war along with the easily brainwashed few...I can't understand how we don't have more influence over our own government to stop these actions regardless of what country you are from...how do we alow a government to rule us rather than serve us..they do things under the veil of security..how did we get to this point in time...I know going back their have always been wars or skirmishes for what amounts to property or land/resources but when is enough enough? I'm in my forties and I still cannot grasp the idea why we fundamentally allow our country to go to war with another and how does the country of the other side allow their goverment to go to war...if we are a global community and we are you would think that we would treat each other much differently but again money and power corrupts....

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

Would you agree that their president is?

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I think Iran lives in a very rough neighborhood where war has been nearly continuous for over 2,000 years. It'll probably be host to fighting until the last man on Earth takes his last breath in a thousand or million or billion years from now. I sure don't see things getting better. So of course Iran is armed to the teeth and they are downright capable if not obnoxiously so when it comes to regional military power.

Having said all that....Would Iran go out of it's way to LOOK for a fight with the United States...or perhaps even Israel if they weren't being pushed as well? Nope.. I really don't think they would. Iran won't back down...and at THIS point, might just start the war themselves so it opens on their terms. Although, I think they might be just as content to live a bit longer in PEACE if everyone else would take a step back and stop pushing them so hard into a corner they have to fight out from.

I don't know how Iran might have acted or started something if left alone all this time...but we'll never know because the push push push from the West has so altered their behavior, it's becoming a self sustaining cycle now for a self fulfilling prophecy, IMO.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   

This is their government's motivation.

That's from Iranian State-run TV. It's pretty clear that they want to instigate enough bloodshed to speed up the return of the Mahdi so that Islam will rule the world. Iranian President Ahmadinejad and Supreme Leader Kahmeini are both "Twelvers" as are the majority of the Iranian religious leaders. Iran is a theocracy, and they are fulfilling the role they see themselves playing in their End Time eschatology.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Tw0Sides

Sorta like this?

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by chrismarco

There was a thread posted sometime back about the kinds of personalities that get into various occupations, and there is some merit to it.

In regards to politicians, most of them are liars and Psychopaths and have the need to control others in order to validate their existence. Everyone and everything are resources they use at their disposal including human lives.

They have no compunction in killing others and in order to justify it to the masses, they use propaganda and marketing techniques to sway public opinion to their side. Their Satan incarnate.

The bright side in all of this, is I do believe we all pass through a Life Review upon death, where you have to account for everything you said and all the actions you have taken and the effect it had on others.

I would not want to be in their shoes, when the suffering and terror they inflicted on others, is shined inside their heads, so they can feel the pain and misery. This is Hell, and this where they are going when they die. The NDE experiences dictate that it is not some God that determines your fate however, but your own conscious, of which, you cannot escape from via manipulation and trickery.

You cannot lie to yourself in the end when it is only you that is left in the end, with no one around to blame nor able to shrug the responsibilities you failed to uphold in life.
edit on 11-2-2012 by jacobe001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by chrismarco

No, I would not. I think he's saying whatever he needs to say to focus world attention on their plight. They've been in the crosshairs of a certain faction for decades now. And it isn't right.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   

wow talk about circling the wagons...

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by chrismarco

wow talk about circling the wagons...

De-nile is a river in Egypt.
2nd verse, same as the first

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity
reply to post by Tw0Sides

Sorta like this?

You know the funny thing about that map? If one zoomed out a bit more with similar flags of national influence/control in their proper places, a larger ring around the US flags would become apparent and consist of Chinese and Russian flags of influence. Games within games and rings within rings. World War I was nothing compared to this fur ball. It's going to be one hell of a show when the balloon goes up on this.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

And worst of all, we have no say in what this Criminal Government does, since they are beholden, not to the interests of the American People, but a small percent that consists of Bankers, the MIC, and people deeper in behind the scenes.

It matters not one iota who is the figure head in power, because they all serve the same masters.

edit on 11-2-2012 by jacobe001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldCorp

That's from Iranian State-run TV. It's pretty clear that they want to instigate enough bloodshed to speed up the return of the Mahdi so that Islam will rule the world. Iranian President Ahmadinejad and Supreme Leader Kahmeini are both "Twelvers" as are the majority of the Iranian religious leaders. Iran is a theocracy, and they are fulfilling the role they see themselves playing in their End Time eschatology.

A Theocratic based Country,where Prophecy and Predictions make up how they govern.

Just imagine if Marshall Applewhite,Jim Jones,or Charlie Manson ran a country...........

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
ROTFLMFAO

that's why they hire people like you to start a war with the USA.......

IAEA Chief praises Iran as a peace-seeking country

Director General of the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) has praised Iran as a “peace-seeking” country, in the face of increasing allegations by Western powers against Tehran’s peaceful nuclear program

www.presstv.ir...

you know better than him. have more facts do you....?

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Iran has been making some pretty dangerous statements in the press recently:
Iran worried about the US

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join