It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous hack group linked to CIA? What do you think?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
To be fair you're not the first ATS member to make this assumption and as yet there's little proof beyond speculation. No evidence.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Maybe there will never be proof. Maybe like all the other false flags operation and conspiracies we won't know the truth for many years because we live in a world where we have no transparency in our government. Many years down the road we will get a declassified document or something will get leaked and all our unanswered questions will be answered.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   
I gotta hope that Anonymous hooks up with the CIA, the FBI, the NSA, or any other alphabet agency and more. I do not need to agree or disagree with Anonymous to recognize the benefit of having them on our side as an ally. In fact, how much reason does it take to further realize that if we had to make a choice between the CIA and Anonymous which we would rather have? Which one would we trust more? Who has shown the most sincerity in our national best interests?

I know my answer.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I really fail to see what either group has done for this country. I have read so many conspiracies most of which I believe about the CIA and the screwed up things they have done. Like funding terrorist groups and training them and giving them weapons. When in this country tax payers are paying for a war on terror and have no idea they actually paid taxes to help these terrorist rise to power with the help of the CIA. It's pretty ridiculous that most of America are still closed minded and believe that they government are right in their efforts. Anon like stated are just trying in their own way to protest will not be making the internet a safer place for us and only making big brother want to watch our every moves more than they already do. That's a fact.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join