It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am an insider in Anonymous - Ask me anything

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Does the official Anonymous handshake involve the other guy rubbing the center of your palm with his index finger? (that kind of creeped me out and excited me at the same time).
Also when invited to their first meeting do you have to take your pants off? Is it normal to pass out after having only 1 official "Anonymous party drink"? Why did my backside feel so sore after I woke up? Why was I in a field outside of town? What happened to my wallet?
Will they return my pants? Why can't I remember anything after the "Anonymous party drink"?
I fell like I might have been horn swaggled!?!?

P.S. Will anonymous lend me money or co-sign on a car loan for me?
edit on 11-2-2012 by grubblesnert because: remembered sumtin'

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by we98jhwe

Fr3bzy

TOR was created by the US Navy.

You need to be very careful, no-one is entirely anonymous. Communication over the net requires an identification of each end of the transmission. That is the meaning of the IP part (Internet Protocol) of TCP-IP.

edit on 11/2/2012 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I can't believe I just wasted my time reading this. I want my time spent back.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Hmmm the title is presented in an awfully similar way to a lot of posts on that other "conspiracy" site which are full of complete BS

"I'm a reptilian overlord hell bent on destroying humanity - Ask me anything"

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Just going to forewarn you right now "Fr3bzy"

You make think that you browse completely anonymously.

You think your the only genius to go through a tor, an IP mask, 4 proxies and hushmail?

That doesn't make you anonymous bud, that just makes it harder to track you.

Nobody is completely invisible, no matter how safe you think you are, you are not. By openly affiliating yourself with ANONYMOUS your making a very bad mistake, not to mention going completely against what ANON stands for. Your nephew (if said nephew actually exists) did not setup your computer the way that he did so that you can run around on forums and boast about him, if he did then I can assure you that he is not a member of ANON.

You realize that TOR was setup by the government, right? So what makes you think they are so oblivious to their own programming? Think before you make a mistake that you will regret.

Just because you pull the blanket over your head doesn't mean they can't see you. If you think your smarter than the FBI and the CIA then you truly are a fool. Imagine yourself on your little (most likely linux based) computer pitted against an army of the best hackers in the world using software and operating systems that you couldn't even fathom, specifically designed and trained to bust people like you and your nephew, and your basically walking straight up to them and saying "HEY LOOK AT ME, CATCH ME IF YOU CAN."

Don't be a fool.

edit on 11-2-2012 by DevilDog0311 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by DevilDog0311
Just going to forewarn you right now "Fr3bzy"

You make think that you browse completely anonymously.

You think your the only genius to go through a tor, an IP mask, 4 proxies and hushmail?

That doesn't make you anonymous bud, that just makes it harder to track you.

Nobody is completely invisible, no matter how safe you think you are, you are not. By openly affiliating yourself with ANONYMOUS your making a very bad mistake, not to mention going completely against what ANON stands for. Your nephew (if said nephew actually exists) did not setup your computer the way that he did so that you can run around on forums and boast about him, if he did then I can assure you that he is not a member of ANON.

You realize that TOR was setup by the government, right? So what makes you think they are so oblivious to their own programming? Think before you make a mistake that you will regret.

Just because you pull the blanket over your head doesn't mean they can't see you. If you think your smarter than the FBI and the CIA then you truly are a fool. Imagine yourself on your little (most likely linux based) computer pitted against an army of the best hackers in the world using software and operating systems that you couldn't even fathom, specifically designed and trained to bust people like you and your nephew, and your basically walking straight up to them and saying "HEY LOOK AT ME, CATCH ME IF YOU CAN."

Don't be a fool.

edit on 11-2-2012 by DevilDog0311 because: (no reason given)

I think Fr3zb is his nephew. Fr3zb is a gamer and admins the website www.quofataferunt.com...

Also has a YouTube ID.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Looks like he got picked up already. Boy does the CIA work fast.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Do you know anything about this Telepathic Link going on?? Link Active in NC..I know its Alien..but are there other people in the US or other countries talking about this?

Amy in NC

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Trolling gtfo I feel like punching myself in the genitals because I wasted my time reading this made up story.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I thought Anonymous members were independent? And didn't really work as a group? I might be wrong.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by grubblesnert
Does the official Anonymous handshake involve the other guy rubbing the center of your palm with his index finger? (that kind of creeped me out and excited me at the same time).
Also when invited to their first meeting do you have to take your pants off? Is it normal to pass out after having only 1 official "Anonymous party drink"? Why did my backside feel so sore after I woke up? Why was I in a field outside of town? What happened to my wallet?
Will they return my pants? Why can't I remember anything after the "Anonymous party drink"?
I fell like I might have been horn swaggled!?!?

P.S. Will anonymous lend me money or co-sign on a car loan for me?
edit on 11-2-2012 by grubblesnert because: remembered sumtin'

Lol. That was some excellent sarcasm... Most entertaining part of this thread.

edit on 11-2-2012 by Anon77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by we98jhwe
reply to post by MJZoo

He's 24 - and has 3 computers, I think they're windows and linux.

That'd be right. I wasn't sure if he may have been using OS/2 or perhaps DOS 6.22 but now you've laid that to rest, to the Mystery Machine men, party van at OP's house...

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
The only thing I gained from this thread was a good laugh at the obvious trolling that is taking place.
However, if this isn't a troll and you really are stupid enough to post this thread, boy is your nephew going to hate you.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   

reply to post by SaturnFX

OK, fair enough, sounds like a decent request - I will ask him to "teach me" and I'll note what software or whatever he uses and report back to you guys.

"What software"

Ahh therein lies your own defeat.

Maybe he uses backorifice??

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by charlie77
what is the capital of peru?

"P" you silly billy.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Seriously, either you are incredibly daft or you are full of it up to your ears. If you are legit, you just gave the authorities evidence against you, if you are not, which is the conclusion that I draw, than I think you need to rethink your story. Open your eyes man, there is a war on hackers going on and I'd hate to broadcast being on the wrong side of it, from the viewpoint of the authorities. Not too smart are you.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Is Pascal Schonewille of Wielewaalstraat 17, Ommen. +31.529522002 pascal@ps-design.nl, your nephew?

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I have a question for you? Are you going to feel guilty when the police show up to question your nephew or yourself as a result of this thread?

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by freedoomofspeech12

Yup you were wrong. How can they be independant when they have been co-opted by TPTB. They are pure perestroika as far as I'm concerned. Just think about it, with a broad name like that, they have no face, no signature (every attack uses a different MO from what I can see). With that in mind I could see how it would be very easy for someone like, say, the CIA SigInt boys to start attacking high profile targets and saying that it was some pubescent agro hacker group, further justifying their newfangled war on hackers and piracy. About the only useful thing my father ever taught me was: "If it sounds like it's too good to be true, it probably is."

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   

reply to post by lurker007

He's far too smart for that, he'll never get busted - as I said, he's always one step ahead of the law.

Pity you're not!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join