It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am an insider in Anonymous - Ask me anything

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by trollz
Can someone hoax this thread already?
It's a waste of space amongst threads that are actually worthwhile to read.

I agree with this. This thread is totally BS and this person has not affiliation with this group. Hate to break the ops heart but your so full of it. # is getting so deep on this thread I had to sit on my kitchen table to get my feet off the ground for I didn't get # on my feet.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Well hopefully you dont find your self in gitmo being water boarded 270 times to find out more info on your nephew

What benefit does posting this do for him or his group? I have a feeling there will be allot of anon arrests in the coming months, Its one thing to clog up a website with DOS attacks and another to shut down the CIA's website which I don't think is cool cause that agency protects allot of our secret military peoples identity's and info they could potently cause loss of life and i think that's not cool at all.
I
They talk about fighting against internet censorship which I think is great, I think the internet should be unrestricted but with actions like this they are just making it easier to pass laws to do just that IMO.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Nothing is 'Untraceable', If they've got the resources... They will find you! To the OP, I would say you are risking your own and your cousin's freedom by posting this. Anonymous has racked up a large amount of powerful enemies. You give those enemies enough time, THEY WILL FIND YOU.

You fancy being on the end of a plea bargain do you? Give up your nephew's current location and all the details you have on anonymous or sit in a prison cell for the next 10 years on 'whatever charge they feel like' Maybe they'll charge you with being part on anonymous?.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Going to be funny when he gets a knock on the door.
Watch it be quiet the rest of the night.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by we98jhwe
My nephew is an active member of this infamous hacking group. Ask me anything and I'll ask him. I'll provide honest answers. My nephew was involved in the recent CIA hack (he might have even masterminded it - but he didnt give me detail) - I love these guys and their computers, always one step ahead of the law. But yes, as I said - ask me anything and I'll ask my nephew.

Pretty sure if this was true... Hell, even if it isnt, you'll have the feds beating down you and your nephews door any day now.

Hope you expected this.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   

My nephew is an active member of this infamous hacking group. Ask me anything and I'll ask him. I'll provide honest answers. My nephew was involved in the recent CIA hack (he might have even masterminded it - but he didnt give me detail) - I love these guys and their computers, always one step ahead of the law. But yes, as I said - ask me anything and I'll ask my nephew.

I've heard it said that Anonymous is made up of us all. If that's the case, then we're all "insiders in Anonymous".

Dunno if I'd be broadcasting my nephew's involvement in a CIA hack. Or my own knowledge of it. Just sayin.

Time

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
edit on 11-2-2012 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-2-2012 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by we98jhwe

well i hope your ready to suddenly disappear, and then re-appear in guantanamo bay...

don't drop the soup....

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   

reply to post by LordDrakula

Nooooo, nnnoooo, as I said, I can't be traced here. Ha ha! Jokes on you!

LOL

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
what is the capital of peru?

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
You must be the biggest no so smart uncle in the world. you have totally compromised his anonimity

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Did you use a real email address when you made your account? I hope not.. Your pc may be safe but the information stored on ATS and email sites are defiantly not...

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Ask him who appointed him to be the self professed protector of our liberties and speech when he is now going to destroy it. I have nothing but ill feelings towards these people. I hope he gets caught.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
So, are you and your nephew in high school together.....it sounds like it....

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   

reply to post by lurker007

He's far too smart for that, he'll never get busted - as I said, he's always one step ahead of the law.

but apparently you're not. i don't what kind of encryption or internet provider you are using, but i'm pretty sure the bill is in your name.

from there, even inspector clouseau could find out who your cousin is.

at the very least, this troll will waste about 45 seconds of the c.i.a.'s time.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by we98jhwe

So is it true that they are just a front for the CIA? So sad if they are because they could make
real changes to the TPTB plans that would be talked about for hundreds of years.
Where do they store all the data they hack?
Is your nephew a GLP,er?

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by sadwolf

The actions of the OP here, are only a false claim to fame attempt, rest assured
the community does not go out of there way to publicly proclaim there actions on an
individual basis, the combined community does so in a general broadcast of a mission
& it's intended target and or results in updates.

The idea behind this thread posted on here, is simple a few days ago
several news media sources reported on a successful penetration test
of cia.gov website. That information was gathered and used to falsely base the idea
behind this OP's thread. So where is the humility as grown adult fabricating a failed claim to fame.

Op I do believe when you registered your nick handle for this site your ip address was registered and
so it is every time you log onto this site whether dynamic or static it is logged.. Even if you where behind a proxy bouncer rest assured you can be found, one who takes course of actions in support of the cause does not go around bragging about it, that defeats the point of being an anonymous.

Not to mention all of the other sites including lunatic where you have been spotted as well
can't be all that anonymous better wipe your @$$ with that paper trail your leaving behind
# might get nasty.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Ok I have a question. Does your 'nephew' consider himself political or is he just involved for the lulz?
If your nephew could estimate what percentage of Anon are serious promoters of free speech / freedom of the internet and those who are basically kids who enjoy cracking other people's computers it would also be helpful.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
obvious troll is obvious, /b/ro...

farm6.staticflickr.com...

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Is it true that Anonymous are going to take down Facebook/Twitter? If so, when?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join