It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have a Prediction I would like to Share. Its long and drawn out, but its everything to me.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Well what if i said that my next thread will bring change and reveal things that when shared will change the world for the better for everyone. Every man, woman, child, animal and plant globally. A thread that would end war, poverty, famine and illness? A thread that will totally change the world and remove the grip?

A thread that i need made common knowledge. I will tell you all now i am not the best thread writer but i try.

Maybe i have found my purpose.

I say have faith.

edit on 12-2-2012 by jazz10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Change comes with us. Its us as in we who can make change happen. This isnt about divisions and can be easily solved by unity. There has been divisions and boundaries in place for years that have only ever benefited those who were and are set to profit.
Think of who really benefits here in regard to these:-
Divisions in Religions?
Divisions due to colour?
Divisions caused by language? Are we lost in translation?
Divisions in Class/social status?
Divisions through power? By power i am not solely talking who has the best weapons or more devastating weapons here. I am talking money and this is where dots are connected,....Its what the wars are about. Money. You see money in some peoples eyes really does make the world go around. Because we allow it, and we are addicted to it. I say addicted because what other word would sum up whats happening here.

Money is our addiction I will prove it.
I say that money is our addiction and i have proof. I use the word addiction because we have allowed ourselves to put money up there and we worship it.
We put a price on Aid. Yes, a price on aid, a cost. The gift of Aid to ensure the safety of, the preservation of a fellow man, woman, child or animal. Aid.
AID

verb (used with object) 1. to provide support for or relief to; help: to aid the homeless victims of the fire.
2. to promote the progress or accomplishment of; facilitate. verb (used without object)
3. to give help or assistance.

I have to ask:-
Why is Aid determined in size using monetary values rather than weight?
You dont ask for £2 of cheese, you'd ask for 2lb of cheese?
You hear on the tv about the donations all determined by monetary value and never weight, or mass.

Why are Haitians still living in tents to this day following the earthquake? Because there are some individuals who put profit before welfare. In this day and age they put a pricetag before everything.

Aid shouldnt be about only donating aid because by doing so you profit in any way shape or form. FFS we are currently in a time where there are people dying unnecessarily on the same planet.
Dying because of famine, which could be ended if price-tags were removed.

Poverty, because some have everything and others have nothing. How can one nation struggle with an obesity problem yet another cant feed themselves and are dying because of starvation? Yet the solution would be for me to organize a relief effort and i swear would work. Cutting out the middleman.
Organize a relief effort to support them for a short period of time, In the meantime give them the tools that they need to support themselves. Give them the means, and the tools, give them the knowledge. Share the knowledge that is causing division. Its our duty to each other. Then by doing this which can indeed be achieved with technology we have today instantly, we effectively save lives.
The only thing stopping us is greed. Remember The Golden Rule
There is your proof that we are addicted. Because we put cost before each other.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by jazz10

Originally posted by Dachende
I'm guessing you're going to try and tie this into your iridium joke too ?

Why even bother taking the time to reply to mock? You may be laughing, please do if that makes you feel better. Mocking others to have you feel better about yourself is a sad state to be in.
As for the iridium thread if you even bothered to read it ties in with a lot and other threads on ATS. Unfortunatly ATS doesnt allow me to cross topics to enable me to show the connectons clearly because when i do, people like you alert my posts as off topic so they get deleted, then you come back and ask me to explain
now how can i do it if i am not allowed?
Then when i try to show you connections you cant be bothered to read or simply come and make a ridiculous statement, then sign out, then sign in as another user to back your first reply.

You really do insult my intelligence. I know what is going on here.

Close the door on your way out.

Sorry, I only use one account here. Maybe you're confusing me with someone else.

I read this thread, then remembered your name from the iridium thread, and remembered how you tie everything together without logic or explanation, and expect people to try and figure it out themselves, when in reality, it's grabbing at straws on a grand scale.

So , on that note, I asked if you would tie these 2 unrelated things together, because I was looking forward to some far fetched explanation.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
double post
edit on 12/2/2012 by Dachende because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Sorry my bird landed on the keyboard and replied before I was ready. I moved to California back in 1961 to go to college. I have been collecting supernatural stories from almost everyone I have met. You name it I have heard them all and in all those years I have never doubted any of them as BS (out loud). I have seen three UFO's, whatever they are and seen things move and once even a voice in my car as a warning. My father and grandmother told me many stories of strange things that happened to them growing up in Virginia. I have spent 25 years of my life as a Licensed Private Investigator and a Paranormal Investigator. Also all my life as a photographer. Sold my first picture when I was 15.
Ok that is a little background.
This after all 2011/ 2012 .My son in California found this and sent it to me and I want to know if this is known by anyone that doesn't read "The End Times Forecaster". I live in Phoenix and I am concerned about this. I will be 69 in two months and I live on a electric scooter and don't get around too much and I am always in pain. Sorry I couldn't make this any shorter. I don't know or cannot figure out how to post on my own. Could someone check this out and see if it is worth posting to get the info out. The guy who wrote this has all the facts here.........Thanks Rick

endtimesforecaster.blogspot.com...

The time is getting closer

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Right, now to my prediction which is basically a run on from my other threads, one of which i warned you about the Egypt situation, but i couldnt quite put my finger on it because of the sheer scale of it. In regard to Egypt, Libya and Syria i believe that there are some rotten apples that are orchestrating events to lead you all to see a different perspective. They are doing this imho to destabilize the world so they can reach their goal.This is a bs scenario and one of trickery

Funny really considering the date I posted.
Lets see.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join