It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
The oil spill caused by the rupture of a tube in Complex Operational Jusepin, in Monagas state, Maturin left thirsty. Guarapiche pollution the equivalent of 1,000 barrels of crude forced to suspend service that supplies water to at least 80% of the population. The remaining 20% used wells, so it is safe from the contingency.
Originally posted by Neysa
Off topic, I know.
ATS has a serious TROLL infestation! Smells like teens with no parental supervision to me.
You people make me SICK!
This is an important ecological disaster and all you can do is derail the thread with your retarded nonsense.
Originally posted by Kenrichaed
Yet another reason to invade Venezuela. I hope those of you anti-war folk are prepared to lose the environment because this is what pacifism allows to happen.
Enjoy your oil slicks.
I dont understand what you are trying to say, im sorry (no kidding and not annoyed, Im just lost sorry!!)
They need to get water to the remainder of people which is 80% and they dont have enough trucks to do that., They need about 150 and they only have at the moment 32 to provide with.
Apperantly, the spill still is happening. It hasnt been closed. This is known to me by people who work in Pdvsa