It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have the bodies at the "Bin Laden" raid been identified?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   
www.telegraph.co.uk...

Not sure where to post this. While no picture of dead osama was released, a couple of pictures of the people shot at the "bin laden" compound have been released. Is it known who they were?

www.guardian.co.uk...#/?picture=374256186&index=5

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I don't think this is for the 9/11 Consnpiracy section,but maybe the general conspiracy section.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
This may or may not answer your question, but supposedly there's a lawsuit filed by Judicial Watch demanding the photos of Bin Laden be released, and there's talk they may have to comply.

I can definitely understand why they wouldn't want to release the Bin Laden photos- In an era of "Jersey Shore" audiences where people are so fragile they crawl into a ball and cry when they're unfriended on Facebook, the generations of today have become so soft and absurdly squeamish that most of the girly-boys and the prissy-girls will be in need of therapy for years after seeing it. Nonetheless we need to see them because we need closure to this. We saw what happened after world war II when the Soviets thought they were being cute by keeping mum the fact they dug up Hitler's body. The west was conjuring up all sorts of theories from how Hitler snuck off to Argentina to goofball conspiracy claims how Hitler had a secret base in the moon.

I think it's a given a number of conspiracy people still won't believe it, and right now they're thinking up their list of excuses for why it really can't be bin Laden before they ever even see the photos, but to the rest of us...or at least, those of us who don't faint from hearing the word "blood", let along seeing it...the death of Bin Laden is just as important a part of the story of 9/11 at the hijackings were.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Well if you look up my link, they did release the photos of the bodies at the estate, Id just be curious to know who they are. You just have to klick on next, I did not link with one of the pics showing fullsize in case somebody does not want to see that sort of thing.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cassius666
Well if you look up my link, they did release the photos of the bodies at the estate, Id just be curious to know who they are. You just have to klick on next, I did not link with one of the pics showing fullsize in case somebody does not want to see that sort of thing.

Yes, I looked through them. This is why I gave you a star for your efforts- you've actually posted something real and tangible here, rather than the blizzard of innuendo and unsubstanciated accusations that litter these conspiracy forums. My point is that despite how graphic these photos are, the Bin Laden photo is supposed to have been even more graphic, as in sections of his head are missing and his brains splattered out. If someone is going to faint from your photos, they'd definitely need therapy from the bin Laden photo.

I'd wager these people were relatively low ranking personnel in the Al Qaida heirarchy (I.E. a courier) if they even were personnel at all (I.E. a servant or bodyguard). I say this because if they were targets of any note the feds would be gloating over their deaths just like they gloat over the deaths of all the other "number twos" and "number threes" they've been taking out up until now. If they've been identified, they'll have been identified by people you've never heard of either.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
"The SEALs encountered the residents in the compound's guest house, in the main building on the first floor where two adult males lived, and on the second and third floors where bin Laden lived with his family. The second and third floors were the last section of the compound to be cleared. There were reportedly "small knots of children...on every level, including the balcony of bin Laden's room".

"In addition to Osama bin Laden, three other men and a woman were killed in the operation. The individuals killed were bin Laden's adult son (likely Khalid, possibly Hamza, bin Laden's courier (Abu Ahmed al-Kuwaiti), al-Kuwaiti's brother Abrar, and Abrar's unarmed wife Bushra."

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

Would not do any good Dave - the retard chorus would immediately begin their "analysis" of the photo
and claim it was a fake or a VIC SIM

Look at my thread concerning the recent identification of remains from the WTC

Over half dozen pages from the mentally disturbed claiming that her hair (Karol Ann Keasler) could not curl that
way or that way her fingers are positioned means it is a photoshop fake....

Should know by now just how crazy most of these clowns are and just far will twist anything and everything to
"prove" their pet conspiracy fantasy....

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedman
reply to post by GoodOlDave

Would not do any good Dave - the retard chorus would immediately begin their "analysis" of the photo
and claim it was a fake or a VIC SIM

Look at my thread concerning the recent identification of remains from the WTC

Over half dozen pages from the mentally disturbed claiming that her hair (Karol Ann Keasler) could not curl that
way or that way her fingers are positioned means it is a photoshop fake....

Should know by now just how crazy most of these clowns are and just far will twist anything and everything to
"prove" their pet conspiracy fantasy....

Exactly!

Hell - they probably still don't believe those stories about the babies taken out of their incubators prior to invasion pt 1 of Iraq! I mean - there was that girl...on CSPAN...WHO WAS THERE, MAN!

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Cassius666

The Guardian photo no. 7 could be Bin Laden´s son. He has the same lips, nose and facial proportions but seems to be smaller in height.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 04:21 AM
link   
More suspicious behavior from a suspicious government. When will people see the light?

top topics

join