It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing French Indigo Girl in Africa (Tippi)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi

Originally posted by ThoughtForms

Originally posted by talisman
I'm not impressed at all. That is dangerous for heaven's sake, even if the animals are trained. Children that young should not be around wild animals of that kind, even if they have been domesticated.

Damn right, we should separate all humans from animals. Even more so, we should train children at a young age that the only time you should be close to a wild beast is if you have a gun sighted on them. There can be no connection between us and them, because we are superior and they are dangerous.

Does that just about sum up your opinion? (I was being sarcastic, by the way)

wow you are a freaking moron. Your respond to logic with sarcastic parodies... I have no doubts in my mind that you respond in a similar way to ANYTHING that challenges the ideas you are fond of.

If you aren't willing to learn no one can help you.
If you ARE willing to learn no one can stop you.

-TF

With your attitude, the lion would defintely eat you if you tried to pet it

I actually found that a mature, kind and comical response. while I'm aware that I said I wouldn't return, I just want to say I've actually got a remarkable connection with animals. the most recent example I can think of is how a dog (I have photo's) was dumped (I live rural) and found its way to my driveway and collapsed from exhaustion. I fed it, gave it water and sat with it for about an hour. This dogs skull was as wide as my 2 fists together and I was #ing scared and it knew it. but I chilled out...got the food...later on I talked to it and we made friends. then it was barking and threatening anyone that came near my now gated off driveway as it did towards me at first... It bit the rangers hand when he came to pick it up and take it to the local shelter (no kill policy) anyway my point is that I do fine with animals unless I'm scared and as long as I'm real with them, which requires me to be real with myself. Which most people cannot do.

I have also gotten within 10metres or less of wild grey back kangaroos if by myself. The most recent was a young one and i was troubled because the large male did not dig it staying behind to sit near me (unusual behaviour for a young roo) and observe me while the rest of the pack was getting out of there (typical for roo's).. I can do these things but spend %90 of my life indoors so don't have many stories to tell... my dog will stop barking and come inside if I click my fingers and I think I've raised my voice to her maybe a dozen times in my life if that.... you just respect an animal and demand it back whilst only showing kindness and its all good.... but cats, of any kind, can and will turn on you because they like to play, and there form of play is dangerous to us more fragile bags of flesh.... that ish is obvious to most people....

Peace,
-TF
edit on 12-2-2012 by ThoughtForms because: (no reason given)

P.S) I can't remember if the roo's are called redbacks or greybacks now but they're bigger then usual....

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by ThoughtForms

Well if it means anything, maybe I was a bit presumptuous in my previous posts to you. Most people that I interact with are stupidly inexperienced with anything outside of the safety of a city, so I tend to generalize all people as being like that. Perhaps not the most accurate generalization, but not always incorrect in its scope

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 02:13 AM
link   

reply to post by ThoughtForms

Well if it means anything, maybe I was a bit presumptuous in my previous posts to you. Most people that I interact with are stupidly inexperienced with anything outside of the safety of a city, so I tend to generalize all people as being like that. Perhaps not the most accurate generalization, but not always incorrect in its scope

naw its cool, cheers for the olive branch. I'm quitting smoking and testy as hell at the moment... while before care factor was zero....I now hope you didn't take my attitude and rudeness personally... I'm just barking loudly...
anyway I have to go before my posts get anymore irratic... I've heard exersize is good for quitting nicotine... I'll go work out a bit & cool off...

Peace!!
-TF

p.S) very emotive painting u have as your avatar there... always catches my eye..

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by L00kingGlass

Just about as meaningful as you going through the energy to respond to me and foe me lol, None of this means a thing.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

I'm a very positive person I just don't play into bullcrap. They are trained animals obviously or else the non "indigo" parents couldn't get close enough to sit there a take pictures. You are welcome to hail this as some magical child just as I have the right to call BS. I'm awesome with animals too they flock to me, I tamed wild coyotes so I too must be a magic indigo child.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 04:05 AM
link   
And then they claim that Indigo children don't exist. Mainstream science is so arrogant. Screw them.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by LongbottomLeaf

They are trained animals obviously or else the non "indigo" parents couldn't get close enough to sit there a take pictures.

1) I have clearly stated that I don't think this has anything to do with indigo children numerous times now, even in the opening post I stated I don't know if it has anything to do with indigo children, I just copied the video title.
2) No one is denying that these are tamed animals. I have clearly stated that they are tamed animals numerous times now. I am denying that the whole thing is set up in the way being suggested, as in some type of Hollywood hoax.
3) Learn to read.
edit on 12-2-2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 05:18 AM
link   
As a parent of kids about the same age as Tippi in those videoes, I would be nervous as hell watching my kids with animals like that, with no possibility of getting to a hospital in time if they were injured. Incredible.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
btw THIS is her actual website with actual photos...

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   

this reminds me a bit of the movie Sheena. Theres tons of info on her on the web, wonderful story.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Indigo girl ?

she is more like Tarzan girl

but great little girl that have bounded with mother nature perfectly

They found a young girl living in the wild .. dont remember when
it think this is her

what they did after finding here
took the girl to the forest to document how well she likes playing in the wild with the animals

Great vid

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by quedup
I really would like to think that this is an Indigo Child but I'm afraid all I see is a Father who is into Photography and is willing to risk the life of his child for a good pic.

Most wild animals are able to recognize a baby or an infant - some will respect that - like the Gorilla a few years back who picked up a child who'd fallen into the pit at the zoo and nursed him - but not all wild animals will respect that - after all, they are animals! (Some care more than humans!)

This child has clearly been raised with the animals she interacts with - and her Parents have taken a huge risk.

She won't be able to do this as an adult - (perhaps may be lucky in one or two shots)

Huge Risk - she is not an Indigo child as much as I too would like to believe it.

'Don't try this at home'

History is littered with dead animal heroes and Tippi will be just as tasty!

as much as I would like to disagree with you I cant, it is obvious she was raised with the big cat and the elephant. The snake and lizard stuff not big deal. The only picture I see as true proof is the gator shot with her on one foot on the back of the gator.

I want this to be real, so it is easy to see what I want and read into this what I want to be true.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   

cool I guess?
This means I care, no really

edit on 12-2-2012 by LongbottomLeaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I don't believe 'Indigo' children exist. Look up any sort of discription and it is fraught with doubt of any true 'Indigo' personality or 'trait'. I believe it's more a new wave , new age kind of romanticism.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Plotus
I don't believe 'Indigo' children exist. Look up any sort of discription and it is fraught with doubt of any true 'Indigo' personality or 'trait'. I believe it's more a new wave , new age kind of romanticism.
Thats not to deny that she is a remarkable and charismic young lady.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Awesome, thank you!

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Yes that was amazing to see and the pictures of her with the animals and bushmen are lovely.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
All Indigo discussion aside

As well as the fact that these are tamed animals raised to be around people.....

It is still pretty cool to see such a little person with these huge animals!!

My only question is about the photo with her on top of a crocodile...how well trained can a crocodile be?

Also questioning the parents motives and intelligence, maybe that is just me though....

Interesting post for sure, perhaps for reasons different than the originally intended message.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by AlienStalker

This croc pic is definately the most interesting picture here and the most worthy of discussion. By all acounts crocs are no where near tameable. I really don't understand this picture at all(if real).. the others i easily understand having riden elephants myself and seen bigcats that are quite tame when treated appropriately(on tv).

While researching this topic i did stumble upon a excerpt of her book. She was talking about taking pictures with crocs and said that they tied the mouths up for one of the photo shoots, but i can't see anything on this ones mouth. That doesn't exclude the possibility of it being simple clear tie or fish line.. It's mouth is fully closed so this is a possibility.

The other thing mentioned in her book was that they used a plastic croc(as in fake) for one of the photo shoots.. so yeah there goes the mysticism in one gulp. It could also be dead? not sure.

ok, just looked up the book here's the link

books.google.com... ei=jYg4T4CALMKpiAKMm5S1Cg&sqi=2&ved=0CEsQ6AEwBQ#v=onepage&q&f=false

Tippi basically says that for her to take a pic with a baby croc they had to tie up its mouth because it would have biten her. She said it would be a miracle for anyone to play with a croc.

This leaves me thinking its gota be dead. her parents would not have trusted her with a real live croc that big if they had to tie up baby croc's mouth for her to take pics with them. That animal is way too relaxed looking for having 60 pounds stepping on its back.
edit on 12-2-2012 by Nephlim because: included website

dang just found this man with a tame 1000lb croc www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

much more magical than a tied up baby croc with a toddler, just not as cute.
edit on 12-2-2012 by Nephlim because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Thats a leopard in that second video you posted.

Just a heads up.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join