It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing French Indigo Girl in Africa (Tippi)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   
I'm not impressed at all. That is dangerous for heaven's sake, even if the animals are trained. Children that young should not be around wild animals of that kind, even if they have been domesticated.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by talisman
I'm not impressed at all. That is dangerous for heaven's sake, even if the animals are trained. Children that young should not be around wild animals of that kind, even if they have been domesticated.

Damn right, we should separate all humans from animals. Even more so, we should train children at a young age that the only time you should be close to a wild beast is if you have a gun sighted on them. There can be no connection between us and them, because we are superior and they are dangerous.

Does that just about sum up your opinion? (I was being sarcastic, by the way)

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   
I gotta tell yaz, I loved this post! I have been a behind the scenes ATS reader for a few years now. Never joining just reading. I thought joining would flag me a fusion center!...lol....by now I am sure I am flagged anyway so why not join.

Anyway, this post really touched my heart, the calm interaction with creation just gave me peace....

TY again for the thread GREAT JOB!

PriestLight

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by LongbottomLeaf
reply to post by L00kingGlass

I can also stage events with preserve animals
whoopdee dooooooo

You are most certainly entitled to an opinion, but Whoopdee doooo isn't an opinion. What is the point in posting that?

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by LongbottomLeaf
reply to post by L00kingGlass

I can also stage events with preserve animals
whoopdee dooooooo
Wow, you and Revolution9 should be best friends, you would form the most saddest sorry depressing pair of friends on the whole damn planet... such a union would probably form a black hole of negativity, sucking us all into your gloomy perception of reality.

BTW, if you going to claim this is some type of fake Hollywood setup you need to provide proof of that, because everything I've seen and read so far makes it clear she was born into the wild and many of these animals were her friends, I've seen nothing about a 'schedule' or filming procedure except when they made the doco about her.

These are real animals (even if tamed) and that is a real little girl up and close to these animals. Books and documentaries have been made about her, because clearly she has a connection with many animals that would frighten a typical person, and her childhood was anything but normal. I feel sorry for you, may you one day see why this story is moving.
edit on 12-2-2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by priestlight
I gotta tell yaz, I loved this post! I have been a behind the scenes ATS reader for a few years now. Never joining just reading. I thought joining would flag me a fusion center!...lol....by now I am sure I am flagged anyway so why not join.

Anyway, this post really touched my heart, the calm interaction with creation just gave me peace....

TY again for the thread GREAT JOB!

PriestLight

Welcome, just ignore the mean/grouchy people.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by eRastaMouse

since when has anyone who believes in indigo children been concerned with facts...or accuracy...or sources...

-TF

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi

Damn right, we should separate all humans from animals. Even more so, we should train children at a young age that the only time you should be close to a wild beast is if you have a gun sighted on them. There can be no connection between us and them, because we are superior and they are dangerous.

That is not being realistic. Animals of this sort are largely not predictable, and there have been many cases where these types of animals do go off, and its awful to put a young child in harms way.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThoughtForms

since when has anyone who believes in indigo children been concerned with facts...or accuracy...or sources...

-TF
What's with this sudden influx of negativity? If you took a few moments to read the damn thread, you would see I copied the title of this thread from the video. And if you read my comments on page 2 I clearly state everyone has the ability to connect with animals, and that this has nothing to do with Indigo children. And I just assumed it was a Cheetah because that's what the title of the second video says it is.
edit on Sun Feb 12 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: We expect civility and decorum within all topics - Please Review This Link.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   

That is not being realistic. Animals of this sort are largely not predictable, and there have been many cases where these types of animals do go off, and its awful to put a young child in harms way.
You do have a point, but she grew up with many of these animals, and she treated them like her siblings. She had close bonds to many of these animals, and her mother believed she was never in any real danger. When you take the time the understand animals, they don't suddenly snap and kill you for no reason. That is what caged up animals do when they are treated as entertainment for Humans.

"Farmers often keep orphan animals and raise them in their house," her mother said. "Sometimes they are tame or used to humans and so this is how Tippi was able to be so close with them.

"If I had the least fear I would not have let Tippi anywhere near them. She was only ever bitten once and that was on the nose by a Meerkat."

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Have you ever seen this happen for yourself, or just read about it?

Because I grew up in a rural setting and saw wild animals all the time. They are really only violent if they are sick (specifically starving), feel threatened (ie, you have a gun pointed at them), or have had negative experiences with people in the past (ie, been shot before).

Assuming that all animals are dangerous is pure ignorance. Just because we live in houses doesn't mean that animals are not like us, without thought or emotion. I have looked into the eyes of wild deer and bear before and the only problem that I see is the disconnect that humans have created between us and them in order just to be the top tier species on this planet.

That being said, I wouldn't put my kid under the paws of a wild animal but to assume that wild animals are automatically dangerous is a bit much.
edit on 12-2-2012 by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi because: bear, not beer haha

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   

wow you are a freaking moron. Your respond to logic with sarcastic parodies... I have no doubts in my mind that you respond in a similar way to ANYTHING that challenges the ideas you are fond of.

If you aren't willing to learn no one can help you.
If you ARE willing to learn no one can stop you.

-TF

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Assuming that all animals are dangerous is pure ignorance.

no one did that, you just said they did and rediculed the poster for it. you were blinded by your emotions and now you're telling people about ignorance? please.

-TF

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder

-TF
What's with this sudden influx of negativity? If you took a few moments to read the damn thread, you would see I copied the title of this thread from the video. And if you read my comments on page 2 I clearly state everyone has the ability to connect with animals, and that this has nothing to do with Indigo children. And I just assumed it was a Cheetah because that's what the title of the second video says it is. So in conclusion, get a god damn life!

everything you stated means nothing. I have a life and it doesn't involve starting threads about indigo children. anyway I'm out, enjoy your Me-free thread

-TF

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   
I once petted a wild fox on a golf course in England . It was just after daybreak . She followed me arround for the last four holes and I even saw her looking at me through the chain linked fence as I put my clubs into the boot of my car . The feeling of connection will stay with me my whole life

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Have you ever seen this happen for yourself, or just read about it?

Because I grew up in a rural setting and saw wild animals all the time. They are really only violent if they are sick (specifically starving), feel threatened (ie, you have a gun pointed at them), or have had negative experiences with people in the past (ie, been shot before).

Assuming that all animals are dangerous is pure ignorance. Just because we live in houses doesn't mean that animals are not like us, without thought or emotion. I have looked into the eyes of wild deer and bear before and the only problem that I see is the disconnect that humans have created between us and them in order just to be the top tier species on this planet.

That being said, I wouldn't put my kid under the paws of a wild animal but to assume that wild animals are automatically dangerous is a bit much.
edit on 12-2-2012 by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi because: bear, not beer haha

I don't understand your point about 'reading' about something. I mean, I read that Whitney Houston died, today. The fact that I read about it doesn't make it untrue.

I have read about animals doing things, the fact that I read about it, doesn't make it untrue.

There have been many cases where animals of this sort have done things to people who have been around these types of animals all their lives.

I see no good reason for putting children of this age at this sort of risk.
edit on 12-2-2012 by talisman because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-2-2012 by talisman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   

wow you are a freaking moron. Your respond to logic with sarcastic parodies... I have no doubts in my mind that you respond in a similar way to ANYTHING that challenges the ideas you are fond of.

If you aren't willing to learn no one can help you.
If you ARE willing to learn no one can stop you.

-TF

With your attitude, the lion would defintely eat you if you tried to pet it

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by talisman

I see no good reason for putting children of this age at this sort of risk.
Because it instills in them a healthy respect for nature, instead of an unhealthy fear of nature. She grew up to be a very fine young lady who is trying to make a difference in the world, which is much more than I can say for most people.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   
I swear there is a collective consciousness thing going on. I saw this video the other night on you tube and was going to post it on ATS but could not due to me not having 20 reply s yet! lol. Nonetheless a fantastic video, i played with my dog after i saw it!

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   
What a wonderful connection with animals she has! She,ll be a legend! Like zigfried and Roy, Steve Irwin or grizzly man.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join